Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,439 members, 7,846,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:44 AM

Is It Normal For A Lady To See Her Period Twice In A Month - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is It Normal For A Lady To See Her Period Twice In A Month (847 Views)

Is It Normal For A 30 Year Old Male To Have Reduced Libido / Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month / 5-year-old Australian Girl Grew Breasts At 2 And Started Her Period At 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Normal For A Lady To See Her Period Twice In A Month by Populardemand(m): 3:12pm On Sep 15, 2019
Fellow Nairalanders

I've been having a regular menses not until last month I saw

my period twice.

And does it changes every year..

Please help a sister

Re: Is It Normal For A Lady To See Her Period Twice In A Month by NwaAmaikpe: 3:13pm On Sep 15, 2019
shocked

Given that you've always had a regular period, I'd play down on hormonal imbalance but there are 3 major possible causes.

1). You took a contraceptive that has temporarily altered your body clock.
2). You are pregnant and that was an implantation bleeding.

Or

3).You've been used for yahoo plus.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It Normal For A Lady To See Her Period Twice In A Month by PhilipGallagher(m): 3:21pm On Sep 15, 2019
Populardemand:
Fellow Nairalanders

I've been having a regular menses not until last month I saw

my period twice.

And does it changes every year..

Please help a sister

Did you take any "morning after pill"

If yes how often did you take the pills.

Emergency pills like postinor 2 are not meant to be taking regularly. They are not a substitute for the normal birth control pill. They are meant for EMERGENCIES. It might take some months for your body to regulate itself.

But if you didn't take any pill, then this might be a more serious case.

Kindly visit your doctor regardless
Re: Is It Normal For A Lady To See Her Period Twice In A Month by Betakeshi: 3:24pm On Sep 15, 2019
grin
Re: Is It Normal For A Lady To See Her Period Twice In A Month by HRHQueenPhil(f): 3:39pm On Sep 15, 2019
It's very normal. Stop panicking. It's when it happens every month,den u have reason to intensify ur prayers

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal For A Lady To See Her Period Twice In A Month by Populardemand(m): 3:46pm On Sep 15, 2019
HRHQueenPhil:
It's very normal. Stop panicking. It's when it happens every month,den u have reason to intensify ur prayers

Ok thanks
Re: Is It Normal For A Lady To See Her Period Twice In A Month by preetypam(f): 5:29pm On Sep 15, 2019
It's quite normal.. count your cycle
Re: Is It Normal For A Lady To See Her Period Twice In A Month by Chidexter(m): 5:45pm On Sep 15, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Given that you've always had a regular period, I'd play down on hormonal imbalance but there are 3 major possible causes.

1). You took a contraceptive that has temporarily altered your body clock.
2). You are pregnant and that was an implantation bleeding.

Or

3).You've been used for yahoo plus.
Seconded
Re: Is It Normal For A Lady To See Her Period Twice In A Month by HugeElephant(f): 9:33am On Dec 27, 2023
preetypam:
It's quite normal.. count your cycle
Merry Christmas
Re: Is It Normal For A Lady To See Her Period Twice In A Month by preetypam(f): 3:36pm On Dec 30, 2023
HugeElephant:
Merry Christmas

Merry xmas
Re: Is It Normal For A Lady To See Her Period Twice In A Month by candelahria(f): 11:32pm On Dec 31, 2023
A normal menstrual cycle should be between 21-35 days. This means there could be just 3 weeks in-between the 1st day of one period and the 1st day of the next.

(1) (Reply)

Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) / Trump Says Coronavirus Will Die Off In Warmer Weather. Is He Right? /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.