Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

Miracles Are Real - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Miracles Are Real (1119 Views)

This Movie Shows God Indeed Performs Miracles - Winifred Ononikpo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miracles Are Real by yomflo(m): 5:50pm On Jan 19, 2006
Matthew 12 tells of Jesus healing a man with a shriveled hand (see also Mark 3:1-6, Luke 6:6-11). When the Pharisees objected, Jesus said: Matthew 12:11 “If any of you has a sheep and it falls into a pit on the Sabbath, will you not take hold of it and lift it out? 12 How much more valuable is a man than a sheep! Therefore it is lawful to do good on the Sabbath.” Mark 2:27 “The Sabbath was made for man, not man for the Sabbath. 28 So the Son of Man is Lord even of the Sabbath.”  cheesy Halleluyah miracles are real  smiley
Re: Miracles Are Real by ldollier(f): 7:29pm On Jan 19, 2006
Amen. ?
Re: Miracles Are Real by AguNwoke(m): 7:34pm On Jan 19, 2006
Only just yesterday, here in the UK,
a woman who had been blind for 25 years had a heart attack!!

Amazingly, she survived and also regained her sight!!!
Doctors are baffled, and her husband says it must be a miracle.

I agree - A true miracle.
Re: Miracles Are Real by tox(f): 8:28pm On May 13, 2006
i never new miracle was real until i really mealt you,have alwayz wished for it ,and now i believe cos u're alwayz rite cheesy
Re: Miracles Are Real by Z4M4eva(f): 1:11pm On May 14, 2006
I Believe in Miracles !! kiss kiss
Re: Miracles Are Real by Oracle(m): 1:27am On Jul 18, 2006
Yeah we're are not denying the fact that miracles are actually real.
YOMFLO i dont know what you were thinking while you were making this post but i think this post should be at RELIGION and not TV/MOVIES

(1) (Reply)

Atonement: What Will You Do? / Hitv Rebrands To Hi Media / Behind The Scene Photos Of ‘beyond Disability’ Starring Desmond Elliot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.