Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,533 members, 7,816,301 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

What Business Can I Start With 500k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Start With 500k (363 Views)

Which Lucrative Business Can I Start With 500k In This 2019 / I Want A Genuine Business I Can Start With 500k. / Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 500k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Start With 500k by seancombs617: 2:07am On Sep 16, 2019
Hello house, please I urgently need your advise,I am presently unemployed,although I do auto sales for dealers sometimes,but the business doesn't come often,I urgently need your advise on a startup business I can do with 500k at hand,a friend says i should use the money to go to dubai and work for more money,but i have seen alot of guys come back from dubai lookimg all drained and have little to show for their hustle out there..should I followe my friends advise ,though I know these jobs out there don't come easy. your opinion will be appreciated, thanks.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 500k by maisauki: 3:16am On Sep 16, 2019
d first and last advice I'll give you is CAVEAT: beware, bro. shine your eyes very well.

you'll thank yourself for being careful later
Re: What Business Can I Start With 500k by northbird: 7:13am On Sep 16, 2019
Spend some time alone. Maybe in a quiet place, avoid distractions. Ideas will come to you.

The first barrage of ideas mite not be the best.

My broda, the answer lies within you.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 500k by Dashluck153(m): 7:29am On Sep 16, 2019
seancombs617:
Hello house, please I urgently need your advise,I am presently unemployed,although I do auto sales for dealers sometimes,but the business doesn't come often,I urgently need your advise on a startup business I can do with 500k at hand,a friend says i should use the money to go to dubai and work for more money,but i have seen alot of guys come back from dubai lookimg all drained and have little to show for their hustle out there..should I followe my friends advise ,though I know these jobs out there don't come easy. your opinion will be appreciated, thanks.

What! 500k too much sef, start affiliate marketing and earn in dollars, contact me for details

(1) (Reply)

If I Were Seun... / Access Bank Declares Closed Period Ahead Of Q3 2019 Financial Results / Jeff Bezos Reclaims World’s Richest Man Title, Few Hours After Losing To Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.