Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,465 members, 7,826,769 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

BBNaija: Organizers Introduce New Twist To Reality Show - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Organizers Introduce New Twist To Reality Show (38443 Views)

BBNaija All Stars: Organizers Introduce New Twist For Eviction / Level 3: BBNaija Organizers Accused Of Favouritism Over New Twist / Why BBNaija Organizers Blacklisted Efe After He Won (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Organizers Introduce New Twist To Reality Show by Chanchit: 12:25pm On Sep 16, 2019
Whenever I see igbere TV my brain tells me they are egbere TV. Anyway, the bbn news is non lot my business. I've not been following before.
Re: BBNaija: Organizers Introduce New Twist To Reality Show by Vikynas: 12:29pm On Sep 16, 2019
Who Bbnajia help??
Re: BBNaija: Organizers Introduce New Twist To Reality Show by Starz825(m): 12:33pm On Sep 16, 2019
So the Money na #60m...chai I pity the remaining nine pple wey no go win ooo....
Make the so called big brother kukuma share the money into ten...since na ten housemates remain...#6m per head..abeg ...
Re: BBNaija: Organizers Introduce New Twist To Reality Show by renewable1(m): 12:33pm On Sep 16, 2019
Let's see how things unfold

Get our 1kva solar power system with solar panel for 140k.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: BBNaija: Organizers Introduce New Twist To Reality Show by simplesearch: 12:48pm On Sep 16, 2019
Sometimes We all think somethings are okay until we discover God is against it, unfortunately with our new discovery we ought naturally to quit embracing those things since we claim to serve God and love him. Surprising enough we always turn away from God at such critical moments to those inconsequential things that procure no direct benefit to our living here on earth and in eternity. God loves everyone in or outside his kingdom, reason he allow his rain and air to circulate round the earth, but his hatred for sin will make him disallow anyone who refuse to repent and accept Jesus an entrance into heaven.

GOD'S WORD® Translation

1 pet 2:11
Dear friends, since you are foreigners and temporary residents [in the world], I'm encouraging you to keep away from the desires of your corrupt nature. These desires constantly attack you.

Rev 20:10

And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
Re: BBNaija: Organizers Introduce New Twist To Reality Show by Gavel(m): 1:03pm On Sep 16, 2019
HisExcellence:
Where is the twist?
I wonder. Failed journalism
Re: BBNaija: Organizers Introduce New Twist To Reality Show by Fancylife(m): 1:20pm On Sep 16, 2019
Biggie cancelled all the strike and warning last night.
All housemates are now on a clean slate.
The veto power challenge will run for one week and
the winner of the challenge will have automatic
ticket to the final. and the remaining 8 apart from
the HoH of next week will be up for eviction and five
will be evicted at once 3 will be saved those are the
five going into finals.
Re: BBNaija: Organizers Introduce New Twist To Reality Show by TSRC: 2:25pm On Sep 16, 2019
ednut1:
who get am
Tacha
Re: BBNaija: Organizers Introduce New Twist To Reality Show by styrese: 1:38am On Feb 27, 2020
Hate the damn show, F the orgainzers
DISTRESS SALES DEAL on a Lexus down my signature.
DISTRESS SALES DEAL on a Lexus down my signature.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija: Ike To Mercy ‘I Would Have Beaten You Up, If You Were A Boy’ / Teni Performs On Bbnaija Stage / BBNaija 2022: Meet Rachel The New Housemate (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.