Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,994 members, 7,814,392 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Bbnaija: After Khafi's Eviction, Tacha Did This (Photo) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: After Khafi's Eviction, Tacha Did This (Photo) (71236 Views)

Fun Pictures From TECNO Bbnaija After Party In Lagos / BBNaija: Khafi And Gedoni Having Sex / BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Kiss And Had Sex? Nigerians React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: After Khafi's Eviction, Tacha Did This (Photo) by ShieldMan: 11:30am On Sep 16, 2019
One of Big Brother Naija (BBNaija) 'Pepper Dem' housemates, Tacha on Sunday night surprised viewers, Igbere TV reports.

This came after one of the eleven housemates, Khafi was evicted from the reality show after scoring least votes.

Igbere TV reports that Khafi's eviction left ten housemates battling for the grand prize worth N60m.

Following her eviction, Tacha who does not hug or show affection to fellow housemates, opened her arms to Khafi before she left the house.

She also took a paper with Khafi's name on it and pasted it on her bed as a sign of friendship.

Igbere TV recalls that Mike had days ago caused reactions on social media after he claimed Tacha has body odour.

Mike had told Khafi to inform her friend, Tacha, to apply deodorant.

Some evicted housemates, however, countered his claim, stating that no one had any body odour in the house.

http://igberetvnews.com/980219/bbnaija-see-what-tacha-did-after-khafis-eviction-photo/

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: After Khafi's Eviction, Tacha Did This (Photo) by muhalaokiet: 1:16pm On Sep 16, 2019
she did not do anything

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: After Khafi's Eviction, Tacha Did This (Photo) by TheAngry1: 1:16pm On Sep 16, 2019
ok
Re: Bbnaija: After Khafi's Eviction, Tacha Did This (Photo) by Sunnysmart006: 1:17pm On Sep 16, 2019
Noted.
Re: Bbnaija: After Khafi's Eviction, Tacha Did This (Photo) by peterd53(m): 1:17pm On Sep 16, 2019
Seriously, dz gal get body odor❓

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: After Khafi's Eviction, Tacha Did This (Photo) by blesson04(m): 1:17pm On Sep 16, 2019
What's wrong with that

Ebuka said last year in an interview:

" It took us 7hours to decide if Teddy-A should leave the house"

That's not enough for my people to know that their vote dosen't count

84 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: After Khafi's Eviction, Tacha Did This (Photo) by Nanop1: 1:17pm On Sep 16, 2019
Guy see wetin bleaching do tacha knuckles.. Chai... Big brother keep promoting nuisance

78 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: After Khafi's Eviction, Tacha Did This (Photo) by Gepheral: 1:18pm On Sep 16, 2019
Open her arms grin

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: After Khafi's Eviction, Tacha Did This (Photo) by Rosella1: 1:18pm On Sep 16, 2019
R
Re: Bbnaija: After Khafi's Eviction, Tacha Did This (Photo) by Arysexy(m): 1:18pm On Sep 16, 2019
Mtcheeeeeeew!
Re: Bbnaija: After Khafi's Eviction, Tacha Did This (Photo) by Kojochyke(m): 1:18pm On Sep 16, 2019
Big bloda abi big sister... Mehn this song is d bomb, and it's from a fellow NAIRALANDER
http://wazobianigeria.com/2019/09/03/big-kojoe-song-area-baby/
He is Big Kojoe!
Re: Bbnaija: After Khafi's Eviction, Tacha Did This (Photo) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 16, 2019
If you're interested in driving jobs around Lagos State, kindly join this WhatsApp groups for updated vacancies.

https:///C7YKHsOYWAx5j24b4dvb4I

https:///JD3Lgq5dPnU6lvZfZvMOz4
Re: Bbnaija: After Khafi's Eviction, Tacha Did This (Photo) by BlessedNuel: 1:19pm On Sep 16, 2019
Issoryt...noted.

If you need Original pure honey

Kindly call or whatsapp me on the number attached to my signature below 090 194 98 771

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: After Khafi's Eviction, Tacha Did This (Photo) by obojememe: 1:19pm On Sep 16, 2019
thank u for this post, i showed it to d conductor he returned my t.fare

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: After Khafi's Eviction, Tacha Did This (Photo) by lasmile(f): 1:20pm On Sep 16, 2019
Friendship goal

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: After Khafi's Eviction, Tacha Did This (Photo) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 16, 2019
I came here to see what TACHA DID WHEN KHAFI GOT EVICTED... And now I'm seeing "body odour"..... Where's the connection?

5 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: After Khafi's Eviction, Tacha Did This (Photo) by Agugbadin: 1:21pm On Sep 16, 2019
Nanop1:
Guy see wetin bleaching do tacha knuckles.. Chai... Big brother keep promoting nuisance

She is finished, no be small bleaching

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: After Khafi's Eviction, Tacha Did This (Photo) by phr0nesis(m): 1:21pm On Sep 16, 2019
I believe I can fry water with this info

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: After Khafi's Eviction, Tacha Did This (Photo) by Sunriserealtors: 1:23pm On Sep 16, 2019
Bleahed skin is all I see

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: After Khafi's Eviction, Tacha Did This (Photo) by Jaysolu(m): 1:25pm On Sep 16, 2019
Tacha's flaw is that she's rude and doesn't use her words right
she's still better than many people i've come across
i believe its the creams she uses that gives her that odour not lack of good hygiene
even omashola said it

10 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: After Khafi's Eviction, Tacha Did This (Photo) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 1:26pm On Sep 16, 2019
At the comment up, don't worry about the knuckles. The likes of Toyin lawani, bobrisky and even jaruma will take care of it very soon. It's just a matter of days, it will all be gone.
Na money be fine baby.
Read my signature

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: After Khafi's Eviction, Tacha Did This (Photo) by pacificom: 1:27pm On Sep 16, 2019
peterd53:
Seriously, dz gal get body odor❓
I guess she has a mouth odour in lieu, cos she doesn't know how to talk to ppl.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: After Khafi's Eviction, Tacha Did This (Photo) by mercyvivv(f): 1:27pm On Sep 16, 2019
How many days to the end of this show, let's have some breathing space...

Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and other resource. Check my signature for details.
Re: Bbnaija: After Khafi's Eviction, Tacha Did This (Photo) by ihitenansa: 1:30pm On Sep 16, 2019
She is still dumb .. What was that nonsense she was repeatedly yapping about leaves and transfers? That girl is plain dumb . I pity those fellow housemates that have to put up with her dumbness and rudeness without being allowed to flip a lid

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: After Khafi's Eviction, Tacha Did This (Photo) by Houseofglam7(f): 1:31pm On Sep 16, 2019
undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification / Throwback: Old Nollywood Movies We All Loved (pics) / I'm Not A Virgin, I Will Do Anything - RCCG Church Girl Storms BBNaija Audition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.