Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification (71239 Views)

BBNaija: 3 Former Housemates Who Look Like Boma / "It Was A Sad Moment For Me" - Erica Writes About Her Disqualification / Khloe KokobyKhloe Goes Braless On BBNaija 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by ebukajay184: 2:21pm On Sep 06, 2020
Big Brother Naija housemate Erica will not quickly forget what happened after the last Saturday’s night party. The young lady who is currently the Head of House (HOH) got into a heated exchange with fellow housemate Laycon and also called out others who tried to speak to her and dampen the situation. However, all pleas and attempts to calm her down were futile thereby making the young lady go against some of the rules that housemates have been strongly advised to adhere to in other to stay in the game.

In a recent apology to fellow housemates, Erica admitted to completely going out of line and made it clear that the consumption of alcohol is no excuse for her bad behaviour. Well, even if fellow housemates may have taken her apology to heart and decide to let things slide, the same cannot be exactly said of Big Brother. Erica who has already gotten two strikes and a final warning from Biggie went above and beyond in disregarding some of the rules. Firstly, she verbally attacked Laycon and other housemates who tried to calm her down. In the moment of heated anger, Erica issued several threats to Laycon including killing him outside the BBNaija house.

A second rule that was broken by the HOH was the destruction of property in Big Brother’s house.

IgbereTV reported that during her outburst, deputy HOH Prince had attempted to calm her down and get her to stop taking actions that will further implicate her. However, Prince’s attempt only fueled Erica’s anger as she maintained that he was not completely picking her side. Out of anger, she proceeded to pour water on the bed in the HOH lounge in other to prevent Prince from having a place to spend the night. Lastly, Erica returned to using the word ‘vote’ during a discussion with Kiddwaya. Erica said she hopes the viewers will refuse to vote for Laycon after seeing how manipulative he has been in the house.

Fingers are crossed as to what the outcome of her actions will be.

https://igberetvnews.com/1363711/bbnaija-3-rules-erica-broke-may-lead-disqualification/

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by longetivity(m): 2:41pm On Sep 06, 2020
foolish bitch

153 Likes 7 Shares

Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by TheSERAPH: 3:12pm On Sep 06, 2020
Why are Nigerian youths so much intrested in this show of shame?
Do you get paid for viewing it?
Will the winner share its money with viewers when they win?
Don't you have better things to do with your life rather than sticking with tv watching people that doesn't know maybe you once exists or currently existing

MODIFIED
I rarely reply mentions but I will this time cos its obvious nigerian youths are ignorant. what I am saying isnt about me it is about what the show is..
ask yourself how is this show helping me to achieve my purpose in life? The show is rated 18. is football rated 18? Can you conveniently watch the bbn truth n dare scene or housemates romance scene in the presence of your child or parent and not feel embarrased? is football that way?
Anybody can watch football cos its sport activity and usually take 90-120mins. But your show of shame is for how many months?
Calculate the hours it will take a football team to play all their match for a season. is it up to 3months?? You support your football team made of 32squad or more and not a single player. No sex or romance scene on sight. Youths that are supposed to be staging and organising peaceful protest against what is happening in the nation at large.
Look at yourself, are you not ashamed? The organizers are racking millions from your heads and you are here defending what you don't know. we all know how BBA ended, the same will happen to BBN. its just a matter of time.

240 Likes 21 Shares

Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by abobote: 3:42pm On Sep 06, 2020
Let her be, moreover she has apologized. When did verbal abuse become a disqualification offence, and how is pouring water on the bed, become a destruction of property. All these laycon fans should let us hear word, must she accept that marlian ?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by abobote: 3:44pm On Sep 06, 2020
TheSERAPH:
Don't you have better things to do with your life rather than sticking with tv watching people that doesn't know maybe you once exists or currently existing
My brother allow us to watch our show of Shame in peace, the last time I checked, didn't use ur money for subscription

228 Likes 11 Shares

Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by Auxtin85(m): 4:46pm On Sep 06, 2020
If this girl is not disqualified, then the organizers of the show should be ready to apologize to Tasha and compensate her

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by Passionate888: 5:37pm On Sep 06, 2020
TheSERAPH:
Why comment on the 'show of shame'

81 Likes

Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by bjprodint(f): 6:28pm On Sep 06, 2020
my own question is that will the fans of the winner get their share from the money?

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by RomanianNinja: 6:49pm On Sep 06, 2020
The girl is a bitch and must leave... Such a disgusting human being

Update: Erica has been disqualified thank God (Biggie is playing her tape now) All elites no get sense... Abeg no quote me for God's sake... Make devil no use you play

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by tillaman(m): 6:51pm On Sep 06, 2020
They ain’t disqualifying shit, she will remain in that house las las na earning them go give her, no be Naija again ni
Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by ProfAmaben(m): 6:51pm On Sep 06, 2020
Spoilt child.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by hecha38(m): 6:51pm On Sep 06, 2020
OK meanwhile, Nigerians are some of the most depressed people on earth.
Lear's how to tackle life's challenges with ease by speaking to professional counsellors. Call or WhatsApp 08055393874
Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by hecha38(m): 6:52pm On Sep 06, 2020
Kk
Lear's how to tackle life's challenges with ease by speaking to professional counsellors. Call or WhatsApp 08055393874
Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by aragonchuks(m): 6:52pm On Sep 06, 2020
I still don’t understand why people watch this show

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by hecha38(m): 6:52pm On Sep 06, 2020
Ok
Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by UNCL3(m): 6:52pm On Sep 06, 2020
...after the thunder stroke, then came a being from the nothings that left Ali and Emugu mouth opend in shock, like a certain president of a certain nation...

Tobecontinued.
Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by punisha: 6:52pm On Sep 06, 2020
bjprodint:
my own question is that will the fans of the winner get their share from the money?

grin

I followed to watch this year o.
Cannot come and waste time and watch and not get anything.
I must get something.
Me and my guys will collect our share.
Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by Ndolodoloo(m): 6:52pm On Sep 06, 2020
H
Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by motionarena: 6:52pm On Sep 06, 2020
Please Thank God for my life

28 Likes

Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by isram: 6:52pm On Sep 06, 2020
Fuel put money

Dstv put money

Tax put money

Una nor see beta topic talk

Which rule will we use to disqualify Buhari ?

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by SAMBARRY: 6:53pm On Sep 06, 2020
Mshewww

Uncouth and unrefined girl

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by Nezzjnr: 6:53pm On Sep 06, 2020
Suarez would soon join Juventus
Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by Dshocker(m): 6:53pm On Sep 06, 2020
Both the viewers and Erica are stupid,for participating in one way or the other

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by Fheelzz(m): 6:53pm On Sep 06, 2020
Hoerica
Purnstar
That girl na confirm runs legit actress

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by solmusdesigns: 6:53pm On Sep 06, 2020
Chai the fool played her self oo

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by AFULA(m): 6:54pm On Sep 06, 2020
okay
Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 06, 2020
TheSERAPH:

Yes, 40 people will win 1m each courtesy of multichoice

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 06, 2020
Disqualify the Hoe

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:54pm On Sep 06, 2020
This gal go sweet to phuck Sha grin grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by motionarena: 6:54pm On Sep 06, 2020
Biggie the pervert can never disqualify her as she is the only one dishing out steady 4uck in the house while the almighty Biggie watches.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by Sunnycliff(m): 6:54pm On Sep 06, 2020
Let her go home

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Throwback: Old Nollywood Movies We All Loved (pics) / I'm Not A Virgin, I Will Do Anything - RCCG Church Girl Storms BBNaija Audition / BBNaija: Meet Jackye Madu, The Virgin On Big Brother Naija 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.