Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Help! My Pastor's Wife Seems To Have More Influence On My Wife Than I - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! My Pastor's Wife Seems To Have More Influence On My Wife Than I (1910 Views)

Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? / Advise! Wife Seems Not Understanding But Insultive. / How I Caught My Wife With My Pastor, Husband Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Pastor's Wife Seems To Have More Influence On My Wife Than I by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 16, 2019
This is another serious issue and need the help of God to face in matrimonial home. My wife always listen to Pastor and follow pastor's directives than I the husband. The pastor oders stand while the husband have no say because the wife is someone that always listen to Pastor advice all in the name of God. I need your advice
Re: Help! My Pastor's Wife Seems To Have More Influence On My Wife Than I by domino4211(m): 12:11pm On Sep 16, 2019
Your pastor is probably fĂșcking yoir wife.
I have two solutions for you.
1)As a Man..
Get a divorce.
She is obviously a gullible simpleton..
As soon as you divorce her,she will realize how bad her actions are..
2)As a Bitch.
Stay with her and endure until her pastor tells her to cut your preeq off or poison you.

Its your choice.
Like a Bitch or a Man..
How do you wanna handle this?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Pastor's Wife Seems To Have More Influence On My Wife Than I by lilmax(m): 12:51pm On Sep 16, 2019
DIVORCE
Re: Help! My Pastor's Wife Seems To Have More Influence On My Wife Than I by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 16, 2019
Talk to her and let her know how you feel.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Pastor's Wife Seems To Have More Influence On My Wife Than I by jessysparkles(f): 1:11pm On Sep 16, 2019
when i meet people who always say " my pastor said"....i get pissed already.....

@op communicate your thoughts to her... the Lord is your strength.
Re: Help! My Pastor's Wife Seems To Have More Influence On My Wife Than I by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 16, 2019
Reason why I promised myself never to have anything to do with a church girl.
I generally don't like religious folks, they are so boring. Before you say Jack, they've already quoted one verse on why having NEPA light in your house is worth testifying.

Daddy Freeze calls them Sheeples.

#Team_free_the_sheeplez

5 Likes

Re: Help! My Pastor's Wife Seems To Have More Influence On My Wife Than I by Acidosis(m): 2:32pm On Sep 16, 2019
What kind of directive do you give to your wife and what kind of instructions do your wife receive from her pastor? It is easy to condemn a pastor with half baked information.

If you instruct your wife to slap her mother for example, she wouldn't listen to you I hope you know that? So what kind of request do you put forward to your wife? Pastor or no pastor, there are certain requests godly wives won't take.

You don't want a godly wife? Then don't marry one. Life's simple.

N.B: I can't absolve her pastor of any wrongdoing but it's really hard to interprete what you have here without sounding stup!d.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Pastor's Wife Seems To Have More Influence On My Wife Than I by pocohantas(f): 2:40pm On Sep 16, 2019
domino4211:
1)As a Man..
Get a divorce.

I don't blame some of you at all. All this nonsense na because people bring their family issues here.

You call someone's wife and probably the mother of his kids a GULLIBLE SIMPLETON.

All because he came online to seek counsel?
Chai! Aru!

14 Likes

Re: Help! My Pastor's Wife Seems To Have More Influence On My Wife Than I by pocohantas(f): 2:48pm On Sep 16, 2019
Acidosis:

What kind of directive do you give to your wife and what kind of instructions do your wife receive from her pastor? It is easy to condemn a pastor with half baked information.

If you instruct your wife to slap her mother for example, she wouldn't listen to you I hope you know that? So what kind of request do you put forward to your wife? Pastor or no pastor, there are certain requests godly wives won't take.

You don't want a godly wife? Then don't marry one. Life's simple.

N.B: I can't absolve her pastor of any wrongdoing but it's really hard to interprete what you have here without sounding stup!d.

I know say this one go hard Acidosis.

He is caught between religion and being pro-submission.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Help! My Pastor's Wife Seems To Have More Influence On My Wife Than I by Acidosis(m): 2:58pm On Sep 16, 2019
pocohantas:

I know say this one go hard Acidosis.
He is caught between religion and being pro-submission.
grin grin
LMAO grin grin
No be so jor.. the post no just get substance
Re: Help! My Pastor's Wife Seems To Have More Influence On My Wife Than I by Richy4(m): 3:12pm On Sep 16, 2019
This is just like an Everyday occurrence in many Africa homes.. It's really frustrating when a third party takes over people's home.. U can't make love because she is fasting, she can't cook because she is fasting.. and when one says please stop, it will look as if you were possessed by the evil one..

I will suggest that u sit her down and let her know that you have had/heard enough of that man in your house.. It breaks my heart when people were suffering because of their fellow man that claimed to be closer to God than they were...

IF this nonsense continues, maybe u can take a cheeky measure to torment her too...invent a female slutty name that could sound like the bearer would be good looking...like Golda, LINTY, Lorry, BUKKY, Molly,TINA...

During her marathon of pastor said this or that, out of the blue just Say oh!! Lorry is very beautiful wow!!... She will be like who is that, say she was new in your office.. Everyday carry on with Lorry's story too.. invent certain harmless jokes that Lorry could share.. the way she was tormenting you with her pastor give her double dose.. If she ask if you were cheating with Lorry, Say no and ask her if she was cheating with the Pastor.. Two can play that game.. Please don't take my word for it.. Just that this thing could be really annoying..

Just remember you can't divorce your wife on the grounds of being religious.. It's unheard of

Re: Help! My Pastor's Wife Seems To Have More Influence On My Wife Than I by Acidosis(m): 3:20pm On Sep 16, 2019
Richy4:
[color=#000099]
I will suggest that u sit her down and let her know that you have had/heard enough of that man in your house.. It breaks my heart when people were suffering because of their fellow man that claimed to be closer to God than they were...

It doesn't break your heart to know that men who haven't been to church in 10 years ignore women like themselves, and go after the very thing they claim to hate??

It doesn't bother you when men who wouldn't fast for 5 hours try to marry women who spend at least 3 days in a week praying and fasting?

Many of the problems you've highlighted can be ignored if we make the right perfect choices.

4 Likes

Re: Help! My Pastor's Wife Seems To Have More Influence On My Wife Than I by bukatyne(f): 3:53pm On Sep 16, 2019
Richy4:
This is just like an Everyday occurrence in many Africa homes.. It's really frustrating when a third party takes over people's home.. U can't make love because she is fasting, she can't cook because she is fasting.. and when one says please stop, it will look as if you were possessed by the evil one..

IF this nonsense continues, maybe u can take a cheeky measure to torment her too...invent a female slutty name that could sound like the bearer would be good looking...like Golda, LINTY, Lorry, BUKKY, Molly,TINA...

During her marathon of pastor said this or that, out of the blue just Say oh!! Lorry is very beautiful wow!!... She will be like who is that, say she was new in your office.. Everyday carry on with Lorry's story too.. invent certain harmless jokes that Lorry could share.. the way she was tormenting you with her pastor give her double dose.. If she ask if you were cheating with Lorry, Say no and ask her if she was cheating with the Pastor.. Two can play that game.. Please don't take my word for it.. Just that this thing could be really annoying..

Just remember you can't divorce your wife on the grounds of being religious.. It's unheard of

@Bold:

Why did you mention my name?
Re: Help! My Pastor's Wife Seems To Have More Influence On My Wife Than I by bukatyne(f): 3:54pm On Sep 16, 2019
Acidosis:

It doesn't break your heart to know that men who haven't been to church in 10 years ignore women like themselves, and go after the very thing they claim to hate??

It doesn't bother you when men who wouldn't fast for 5 hours try to marry women who spend at least 3 days in a week praying and fasting?

Many of the problems you've highlighted can be ignored if we make the right perfect choices.

Honestly, people just love to dig up issues for themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Pastor's Wife Seems To Have More Influence On My Wife Than I by UIA04(f): 4:04pm On Sep 16, 2019
domino4211:
1)As a Man..
Get a divorce.
2)As a Bitch.
Stay with her and endure until her pastor tells her to cut your preeq off or poison you.

Its your choice.
Like a Bitch or a Man..
How do you wanna handle this?

Sometimes I wonder how people like you who type rubbish online look like in real life.

Can you stand in real life to call his wife those names?

Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Pastor's Wife Seems To Have More Influence On My Wife Than I by bukatyne(f): 4:48pm On Sep 16, 2019
Gbengaolowe32:
This is another serious issue and need the help of God to face in matrimonial home. My wife always listen to Pastor and follow pastor's directives than I the husband. The pastor oders stand while the husband have no say because the wife is someone that always listen to Pastor advice all in the name of God. I need your advice

When issues like come up, I like to approach three fold:

1. First, you are not a priest and/or not grounded in Christ in your home. If you were, you would be there to hear the instruction/teaching with her and you both discuss what you agree & disagree with. For you to claim that your Pastor is telling XYZ without you been aware means you are not in sync. Also see it like children signing 'my teacher said, my teacher taught me that' etc. It is also possible that she is close to your pastor because you are a source of pain to her.

2. Your wife is a baby Christian who needs the re-assurance of your pastor or has made herself the grandchild of God. If you are sensitive, you should catch it and lovingly address it. She might also not be a Christian and wants a magician

3. The pastor wants a flock that depends on him to hype his relevance.

Find out what is really wrong and solve it. Also note that my pastor said might not really be a bad thing. We all quote people we look up to and/or have a great deal of influence. Some are pastors, doctors, friends, authors, musicians etc.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Pastor's Wife Seems To Have More Influence On My Wife Than I by Richy4(m): 5:04pm On Sep 16, 2019
Acidosis:

Did it occur to you bro that most men that were complaining and passing through all these didn't bargain for it? They dated and married regular ladies who doesn't sleep in churches? But due to some marital challenges, slowly but surely some one introduced these spiritual directors to the wife...
Re: Help! My Pastor's Wife Seems To Have More Influence On My Wife Than I by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 16, 2019
bukatyne:

When issues like come up, I like to approach three fold:

1. First, you are not a priest and/or not grounded in Christ in your home. If you were, you would be there to hear the instruction/teaching with her and you both discuss what you agree & disagree with. For you to claim that your Pastor is telling XYZ without you been aware means you are not in sync. Also see it like children signing 'my teacher said, my teacher taught me that' etc. It is also possible that she is close to your pastor because you are a source of pain to her.

2. Your wife is a baby Christian who needs the re-assurance of your pastor or has made herself the grandchild of God. If you are sensitive, you should catch it and lovingly address it. She might also not be a Christian and wants a magician

3. The pastor wants a flock that depends on him to hype his relevance.

Find out what is really wrong and solve it. Also note that my pastor said might not really be a bad thing. We all quote people we look up to and/or have a great deal of influence. Some are pastors, doctors, friends, authors, musicians etc.
this geh abi Na woman. You nor Dey work?
Re: Help! My Pastor's Wife Seems To Have More Influence On My Wife Than I by Richy4(m): 5:17pm On Sep 16, 2019
Acidosis:

Did it occur to you bro that most men that were complaining and passing through all these didn't bargain for it? They dated and married regular ladies who doesn't sleep in churches? But due to some marital challenges, slowly but surely some one introduced these spiritual directors to the ladies.. in quest of solving family matters the ladies jumped deep into it..
Re: Help! My Pastor's Wife Seems To Have More Influence On My Wife Than I by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 16, 2019
MOST LADIES are like that ...
They operate like ALTERNATOR ENGINES....
Re: Help! My Pastor's Wife Seems To Have More Influence On My Wife Than I by Acidosis(m): 6:22pm On Sep 16, 2019
Richy4:

Did it occur to you bro that most men that were complaining and passing through all these didn't bargain for it? They dated and married regular ladies who doesn't sleep in churches? But due to some marital challenges, slowly but surely some one introduced these spiritual directors to the ladies.. in quest of solving family matters the ladies jumped deep into it..
Hmmn... that's very true.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Pastor's Wife Seems To Have More Influence On My Wife Than I by Mizwisdom(f): 7:17pm On Sep 16, 2019
If your pastor's wife is elderly or godly then you have nothing to worry about

1 Like

Re: Help! My Pastor's Wife Seems To Have More Influence On My Wife Than I by emergingstars: 4:11pm On Sep 17, 2019

Re: Help! My Pastor's Wife Seems To Have More Influence On My Wife Than I by WorWorBoy: 7:36pm On Sep 17, 2019
Gbengaolowe32:
Well talk to her, tell her how you feel about the whole situation. And if she refused to change, file for divorce.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Pastor's Wife Seems To Have More Influence On My Wife Than I by bukatyne(f): 9:39pm On Sep 17, 2019
stupidity:
this geh abi Na woman. You nor Dey work?

You have work for me?
Re: Help! My Pastor's Wife Seems To Have More Influence On My Wife Than I by Rosarie(f): 12:47pm On Sep 18, 2019
Start ignoring her

(1) (Reply)

All My Kids Are Picky Eaters, Its Driving Me Crazy / Your Partner Ignore You When You're Very Sick / As An Only Son How I Feel Knowing A Great Pile Of Inheritance Waiting For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.