Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Who Is The Serial Killer In Port Harcourt Hotels, Killing Many Ladies? (Graphic) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Who Is The Serial Killer In Port Harcourt Hotels, Killing Many Ladies? (Graphic) (78408 Views)

We Caught The Serial Killer While Trying To Kill Another Lady In Hotel - Police / Gracious David West, Serial Killer In Port-Harcourt Confesses After Arrest / Man Banish From Umuchu, Anambra After Killing Many/Mistakenly Killing His Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Serial Killer In Port Harcourt Hotels, Killing Many Ladies? (Graphic) by Dereformer(m): 3:54pm On Sep 16, 2019
You people are complaining because these ones are physically dead.

I read somewhere online, where a repented ritualist stated categorically that majority of the girls you meet on the road are already dead.

As simple as making love to a girl, a ritualist kills her in advance.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Serial Killer In Port Harcourt Hotels, Killing Many Ladies? (Graphic) by ikorodureporta: 3:54pm On Sep 16, 2019
It's not just CCTV. guests shld drop their phone numbers & it shld be tested if it's theirs....unless na spirit
Re: Who Is The Serial Killer In Port Harcourt Hotels, Killing Many Ladies? (Graphic) by eldoradoxx: 3:56pm On Sep 16, 2019
How does one explain the fact that people get killed within the hotel rooms and nobody notices that until perhaps the hotel cleaner goes to clean the room. It is very simple to stop this crime.
The police should mandate every hotel owner to have complete details of every one checking into a hotel. Phone number, identity card should be photocopied before checking.
During checkout, there must be search of the rooms before a guest is allowed to check out.
If a guest has visitor, there must be a conformation that either visitor or guest is OK before any of them is allowed to leave the hotel. This can be done by simple telephone call to the room. We keep wasting human life needlessly

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Serial Killer In Port Harcourt Hotels, Killing Many Ladies? (Graphic) by backnbeta(f): 3:56pm On Sep 16, 2019
Sirpaul:
Why Hotels?
Why Ladies?

our ladies need to be very careful all that gilters is not gold... buh they won't listen
most of them won't use their phones to check update so as to know whats going on around them.. all they do is Facebook,Snapchat,Instagram..

BE CONTENDED....
Even prostitutes' lives matter! Something should be done about this urgently. The girls too should be enlightened, they need to tell their colleagues who is taking them, even take pictures and send to friends with the knowledge of the client! Finger prints should be easily lifted off the bodies, DNA and all that...what are the policeman around there doing? This is getting out of hands

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Serial Killer In Port Harcourt Hotels, Killing Many Ladies? (Graphic) by orazx: 3:57pm On Sep 16, 2019
Lord Protect our Girls

Hope this isn't Scam

Re: Who Is The Serial Killer In Port Harcourt Hotels, Killing Many Ladies? (Graphic) by SniperSmurf(m): 3:57pm On Sep 16, 2019
fashrola:

(1) I'm telling you... His Fingerprints should be all over the cadaver..

(2) What about the call logs from the victim's phone? (Service provider can provide this even when the phone is not available)

(3) CCTV? I think most motels do not have this (The Hospitality body should make it mandatory for all hotels to have CCTV at the reception)

(4) The receptionist can describe how the suspect looks like (I've seen in crime documentaries where police sketch from description which aid in their investigation)

Okay your points are fine but:
1. Does there exist a fingerprint db accessible by law enforcement? Have they got the proper tools to properly dust for fingerprints?

2. You assume the killer called the victim. What if he stalked her on the street and invited her to his "room" for sex without having to use his phone?

3. CCTV lacking as you pointed out.

4. Description of the killer is assuming he didn't even wear some disguise to confuse the receptionist.

7 Likes

Re: Who Is The Serial Killer In Port Harcourt Hotels, Killing Many Ladies? (Graphic) by capitalzero: 3:57pm On Sep 16, 2019
eldoradoxx:
How does one explain the fact that people get killed within the hotel rooms and nobody notices that until perhaps the hotel cleaner goes to clean the room. It is very simple to stop this crime.
The police should mandate every hotel owner to have complete details of every one checking into a hotel. Phone number, identity card should be photocopied before checking.
During checkout, there must be search of the rooms before a guest is allowed to check out.
If a guest has visitor, there must be a conformation that either visitor or guest is OK before any of them is allowed to leave the hotel. This can be done by simple telephone call to the room. We keep wasting human life needlessly

wise man
Re: Who Is The Serial Killer In Port Harcourt Hotels, Killing Many Ladies? (Graphic) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 16, 2019
fashrola:

No be for here dem born Jesus (In Burna Boy's Voice)

I already saw someone calling on MFM , Lords chosen and other prayer houses to do crusade or whatever, that is what we do best na.. , go religious
Re: Who Is The Serial Killer In Port Harcourt Hotels, Killing Many Ladies? (Graphic) by billgabb(m): 3:58pm On Sep 16, 2019
How a hotel assigns a room to a customer without proper registration baffles me. When you check into a hotel, your identity is taking and time. When checking out same thing applies. I suggest all hotels, brothels, motels, lounges, etc request for original National ID or Voters Card or Drivers License for proper identification.
Re: Who Is The Serial Killer In Port Harcourt Hotels, Killing Many Ladies? (Graphic) by concho(m): 4:00pm On Sep 16, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
furthering my studies abroad, I'd go into criminology and forensic. One can build a thriving career over there.
which country ?
Re: Who Is The Serial Killer In Port Harcourt Hotels, Killing Many Ladies? (Graphic) by OgogoroFreak(m): 4:01pm On Sep 16, 2019
Wike sef

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Serial Killer In Port Harcourt Hotels, Killing Many Ladies? (Graphic) by ruggedtimi(m): 4:03pm On Sep 16, 2019
anybody wey go carry okpo she come die normal death na yawa for u
Re: Who Is The Serial Killer In Port Harcourt Hotels, Killing Many Ladies? (Graphic) by GavelSlam: 4:06pm On Sep 16, 2019
ovieigho:
Whats taking Nigerian police to work with the victims call logs?
You dont even need the victim's phone to unravel the myterious human behind this heinous act

Call logs are good but they don't answer all questions.

We have 9 million unregistered SIMS in the nation, that alone should give you an idea of what you have to deal with.

One of the first steps in tracking down the killer is actually carrying out s post mortem.

Were the victims asphyxiated or was it a case of toxic substances used to subdue them before further harm was done?

Did intercourse take place or even possible rape? Was in whilst the victim was alive or some form of necromancing?

Another step is questioning the hotel staff. Did anyone see anything suspicious?
Did they hear screams?

Are the hotels linked in some way?

Now for friends and family of the deceased. Did she talk about an individual she was planning to meet?
Call logs come in handy here.

Besides the gender, are the victims linked somehow?
Do they know each other? Same school or previous work place?

We need to avoid thinking this is a single suspect scenario.

6 Likes

Re: Who Is The Serial Killer In Port Harcourt Hotels, Killing Many Ladies? (Graphic) by imitateMe(m): 4:08pm On Sep 16, 2019
amaniro:
I wish I could over see this crime. If I was in the CIA or FBI. First of, he ties them in the same manner, harvest their private organs and leave their body. He uses local motel where security is the least of their priority. According to rating:Theres a difference between a motel and a hotel. Why would you check out of the hotel without the person you came I with? – That's if he didn't escape. The receptionist could have asked him of the person he checked in with. Anyway this is Nigeria, the home of institutionalized Anyhowness.
Oga FBI, he doesn't harvest organs oo....he just kills

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Serial Killer In Port Harcourt Hotels, Killing Many Ladies? (Graphic) by Americanboy35: 4:08pm On Sep 16, 2019
His modus operandi is death by strangulation, it seems he uses small motels to avoid suspicion, and where were the receptionists when he was leaving?
Re: Who Is The Serial Killer In Port Harcourt Hotels, Killing Many Ladies? (Graphic) by Coolbreeze1988(m): 4:08pm On Sep 16, 2019
majamajic:
same white rope

that's his logo

seems hotels in PH don't install CCTV around hotel environments
His MO. I pray he gets caught
Re: Who Is The Serial Killer In Port Harcourt Hotels, Killing Many Ladies? (Graphic) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 16, 2019
concho:
which country ?
USA
Re: Who Is The Serial Killer In Port Harcourt Hotels, Killing Many Ladies? (Graphic) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 16, 2019
Dereformer:
You people are complaining because these ones are physically dead.

I read somewhere online, where a repented ritualist stated categorically that majority of the girls you meet on the road are already dead.

As simple as making love to a girl, a ritualist kills her in advance.

Scary.. Jeeeez

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Serial Killer In Port Harcourt Hotels, Killing Many Ladies? (Graphic) by Area4Area: 4:11pm On Sep 16, 2019
RIP to the young ladies and describing them as prostitutes isn't appropriate, what if they are sales reps of some companies and a "potential client" requests their preserve in his hotel room? Some of them could be though but what if they are not?

I've said this before, how do residents of PH and Rivers state survive that place with its constant blood letting, Rivers of blood indeed

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Serial Killer In Port Harcourt Hotels, Killing Many Ladies? (Graphic) by Odunolumide(m): 4:11pm On Sep 16, 2019
sheungeek:
oh
The NCC should check their phone call history for similar phone number/identity.

Nice idea but only if those mumu think like dat
Re: Who Is The Serial Killer In Port Harcourt Hotels, Killing Many Ladies? (Graphic) by Neddstark: 4:12pm On Sep 16, 2019
Kingjames:
you mean the de facto president?

I mean oga baba chief of staff

No the Head of IRT, Abba Kyari, the guy who captured Evans

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Serial Killer In Port Harcourt Hotels, Killing Many Ladies? (Graphic) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 16, 2019
nobodytestme:

I already saw someone calling on MFM , Lords chosen and other prayer houses to do crusade or whatever, that is what we do best na.. , go religious
He's gonna make a costly mistake one day that will be his downfall.
Re: Who Is The Serial Killer In Port Harcourt Hotels, Killing Many Ladies? (Graphic) by Bryan88(m): 4:13pm On Sep 16, 2019
yet they wont stay 1 place or get themselves sumtin doing...sorry to say but i kinda not feeling 4 them tho.
Re: Who Is The Serial Killer In Port Harcourt Hotels, Killing Many Ladies? (Graphic) by sheungeek(m): 4:15pm On Sep 16, 2019
Odunolumide:

Nice idea but only if those mumu think like dat
yes oo..
Re: Who Is The Serial Killer In Port Harcourt Hotels, Killing Many Ladies? (Graphic) by Judolisco(m): 4:16pm On Sep 16, 2019
bamosagie:
Maybe case of copycat.... we may have more than one monster roaming.
Very disturbing news....
or another type of ritual style it may not be a serial killer
Re: Who Is The Serial Killer In Port Harcourt Hotels, Killing Many Ladies? (Graphic) by BluntBoy(m): 4:17pm On Sep 16, 2019
Motels, especially, should be forced to upgrade their security apparati to properly safeguard the lives of whomever lodges with them.
Re: Who Is The Serial Killer In Port Harcourt Hotels, Killing Many Ladies? (Graphic) by Pussylover600: 4:18pm On Sep 16, 2019
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Who Is The Serial Killer In Port Harcourt Hotels, Killing Many Ladies? (Graphic) by Pussylover600: 4:19pm On Sep 16, 2019
swears bro
BluntBoy:
Motels, especially, should be forced to upgrade their security apparati to properly safeguard the lives of whomever lodges with them.

Re: Who Is The Serial Killer In Port Harcourt Hotels, Killing Many Ladies? (Graphic) by BluntBoy(m): 4:22pm On Sep 16, 2019
Pussylover600:
swears bro
Didn't get you
Re: Who Is The Serial Killer In Port Harcourt Hotels, Killing Many Ladies? (Graphic) by amaniro: 4:23pm On Sep 16, 2019
imitateMe:

Oga FBI, he doesn't harvest organs oo....he just kills

I didnt get that information here. There's more that meets the eye.
Re: Who Is The Serial Killer In Port Harcourt Hotels, Killing Many Ladies? (Graphic) by majamajic(m): 4:29pm On Sep 16, 2019
amaniro:
I wish I could over see this crime. If I was in the CIA or FBI. First of, he ties them in the same manner,and leave their body. He uses local motel where security is the least of their priority. According to rating:Theres a difference between a motel and a hotel. Why would you check out of the hotel without the person you came In with? – That's if he didn't escape. The receptionist could have asked him of the person he checked in with. Anyway, this is Nigeria, the home of institutionalized Anyhowness.

he didn't harvest any organ ,

this looks like a revenge mission ,

most hotels in Nigeria , once they didn't see u again by 12 mid day they will assume u have check out , that's when the go check the room , meanwhile u might have left at night . cos u didn't drop any ID or advance payments ,

all these has to change

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Serial Killer In Port Harcourt Hotels, Killing Many Ladies? (Graphic) by amaniro: 4:30pm On Sep 16, 2019
majamajic:

he didn't harvest any organ ,

this looks like a revenge mission ,

Doesn't seem so. He might be demented.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? / Photos Of The Man That Ate Human Faeces With Bread In Oyo (Video) / Michael Kayode Bamisaye's Last Facebook Post Before Committing Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.