Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,665 members, 7,820,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Women with both Beauty and Brains - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Women with both Beauty and Brains (8299 Views)

(PHOTO) How 19-yr-old Drop-out Hypnotizes Women With Strange Ring / Women With Bigger Butts Produce More Intelligent Children – Study / I Like It When Women With Big Bum Bum Sit On My Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women with both Beauty and Brains by Dare312(m): 11:00pm On Jan 08, 2007
Hey! Lets stp deceiving ourselfs, mostly no body dat does not like good things, have we 4gotten dat seen is believing. The 2Bs are for the real Gs. Whats up!
Re: Women with both Beauty and Brains by Dare312(m): 11:02pm On Jan 08, 2007
Hey! Lets stp deceiving ourselfs, mostly no body dat does not like good things, have we forgotten that seen is believing. The 2Bs are for the real Gs. Whats up!
Re: Women with both Beauty and Brains by kimba(m): 2:48am On Jan 09, 2007
@Dare312

O boy, this your post-repetition technology, its serious o.

my contribution:
would it be right to say that the present economic palava in the country is seriously contributing to the depleting intellectual capacity of nigerian women? im not talking academics - im talking about girls, women who know what they want to achieve after University / with/without it, and who are bent on 'getting there'.

Beauty will come and go, , soon all the once-budding parts will begin to be managed. A woman that has brains is not the one that easily gets pushed around, heart broken by every tom, dick and harry. A lot of women today are getting caught by the once-im-married-ive-achieved-everything ideology. They don't ask themselves what they would bring into, contribute to the marriage and make of it, individual goes are not there.  And no sooner such no-brainers tie the not, do they begin to commend those who are still single - you could almost hear the lament in their language.

A lot of women today are likened with jelly-fishes, things that have no spine, that have to be cajoled, pulled, pushed and carried along, like someone whose legs are broken. Unfortunately, some revel in their claim that such is the life of a woman: she has to be beautiful(yes), she has to be soft, extra-slow, gentle and meek, treated like an egg about to break, someone without strength who needs to always be defended, an always shy cry baby,  etc., If these are all true and are the ideals for the definition of what a woman should be(which I seriously doubt and contest against), yet these don't mean she shouldnt be able to think - even if for herself. A lot of todays women become seriously and physically messed up after their first child. In fact, they develop pot-bellies, no wonder their men look for greener pastures.

A woman with a brain knows what / who she wants and goes after it / him. Shes someone who talks with a high level of understanding, who knows what is happening: from politics to science, to industry, to market issues, from local to international events - who is an all-rounder, someone who can make decisions to the point. I met one(sat together with) one on a flight into the country some months ago, and my God, I was impressed. It was almost like twas a man-to-man talk we were having. She was well versed on issues we talked / dabbled into.  At the back of my mind, I told myself, this one is a woman. A woman with brains is someone with value and virtue who knows herself, her man, his worth and how to keep herself and her man in love(its not all and just about sex).
Re: Women with both Beauty and Brains by Stanozcom(m): 1:45am On Mar 31, 2008
I think finding a girl that's as pretty as those on MTV Base with an IQ-rating that approaches average is like the most difficult of quests in the part of the world that I reside in.  undecided
(No offence intended, ladies wink )
Re: Women with both Beauty and Brains by urahara(m): 10:45am On Oct 06, 2018
Seun:
IAH: If there are few women who possess beauty and few who possess brains, then mathematically there'll be very few who possess both. So, technically, you and matrix are right.

But I don't think there's any negative correlation between beauty and brains, because all the smart women I know are also quite beautiful in my opinion. None of them is by any means ugly.

I wonder where this whole nonsense of " beautiful people lack brains " started from.

Maybe people say that just to make themselves feel better

(1) (2) (Reply)

WEIRD! See Photo Of A Man Wearing G-string Panties That Got People Talking / How To Make Gotv Load Faster And Resume Last Channel. / Have U Ever Googled Yourself.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.