Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,415 members, 7,846,747 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Toyin Abraham To Sue Lizzy Anjorin For N500 Million: 'Apologize In 24 Hours Or' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Abraham To Sue Lizzy Anjorin For N500 Million: 'Apologize In 24 Hours Or' (31419 Views)

AY: I Lost N500 Million Opening A Non-Smoking Night Club / Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess / Kemi Olunloyo Appeals To Lizzy Anjorin & Toyin Abraham To Let Go (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Abraham To Sue Lizzy Anjorin For N500 Million: 'Apologize In 24 Hours Or' by Sirpaul(m): 2:57pm On Sep 16, 2019
I wonder what goes on in the so called Nollywood Industry so much Hate most especially the Ladies you hardly see guys fight each other.... women ehhhhhh after God fear them

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham To Sue Lizzy Anjorin For N500 Million: 'Apologize In 24 Hours Or' by jeff1607(m): 2:57pm On Sep 16, 2019
round 1, Hajime !!!
Re: Toyin Abraham To Sue Lizzy Anjorin For N500 Million: 'Apologize In 24 Hours Or' by SEGLIZ: 3:01pm On Sep 16, 2019
their wahala now.
how that one carry take konsan we for nairaland?
I beg o, anybody with groundnut, sugar and gari for there.
Re: Toyin Abraham To Sue Lizzy Anjorin For N500 Million: 'Apologize In 24 Hours Or' by Duggedised12(f): 3:01pm On Sep 16, 2019
AverageAnnie:
pigs are reared in a sty not pen Madam Toyin.
i hope you know you are wrong,pigs can be reared in a pen. Na i too know dey do you so undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Abraham To Sue Lizzy Anjorin For N500 Million: 'Apologize In 24 Hours Or' by Raylight2(m): 3:03pm On Sep 16, 2019
mehn! 500million damages. I shock
Re: Toyin Abraham To Sue Lizzy Anjorin For N500 Million: 'Apologize In 24 Hours Or' by einsteine(m): 3:03pm On Sep 16, 2019
AverageAnnie:

Both sty and pen are correct.
Re: Toyin Abraham To Sue Lizzy Anjorin For N500 Million: 'Apologize In 24 Hours Or' by Wallade(m): 3:06pm On Sep 16, 2019
AverageAnnie:

Do more research before you judge someone else wrong because the person may be correct and it would also be a learning opportunity for you.

Pigs are also kept in pen.

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham To Sue Lizzy Anjorin For N500 Million: 'Apologize In 24 Hours Or' by Stillthebest: 3:06pm On Sep 16, 2019
kiss

Charge n bail lawyers.
Re: Toyin Abraham To Sue Lizzy Anjorin For N500 Million: 'Apologize In 24 Hours Or' by Wallade(m): 3:06pm On Sep 16, 2019
hadduni:

grin It seems she was 'paraing' when she posted her write-up.

Do more research before you concur with a wrong judgment of someone else because the person may not be correct and it would also be a learning opportunity for you.

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham To Sue Lizzy Anjorin For N500 Million: 'Apologize In 24 Hours Or' by Wallade(m): 3:09pm On Sep 16, 2019
Lilshorecords:
pigs in pen? smh

Do more research before you judge someone else wrong because the person may be correct and it would also be a learning opportunity for you.

Re: Toyin Abraham To Sue Lizzy Anjorin For N500 Million: 'Apologize In 24 Hours Or' by hadduni(f): 3:10pm On Sep 16, 2019
Wallade:

Well, I wasn't the one who critised her or did you see any where I made mention of anything pertaining to pen?
Kindly modify your comment mister!
Re: Toyin Abraham To Sue Lizzy Anjorin For N500 Million: 'Apologize In 24 Hours Or' by chayoski: 3:10pm On Sep 16, 2019
AverageAnnie:
Pen is a general name for raising domesticated animals, while sty is the specific name of the pen used in raising swine.
Re: Toyin Abraham To Sue Lizzy Anjorin For N500 Million: 'Apologize In 24 Hours Or' by blackboy2star(m): 3:11pm On Sep 16, 2019
Read the post slowly this time please, am sure you'll see it

elganzar:
But I didn’t see Toyin’s name in her post na

Wahs my own
Re: Toyin Abraham To Sue Lizzy Anjorin For N500 Million: 'Apologize In 24 Hours Or' by Wallade(m): 3:12pm On Sep 16, 2019
hadduni:

Well, I wasn't the one who critised her or did you see any where I made mention of anything pertaining to pen?
Kindly modify your comment mister!

You concured with the one who criticised her.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham To Sue Lizzy Anjorin For N500 Million: 'Apologize In 24 Hours Or' by IloveToMess: 3:17pm On Sep 16, 2019
And who are these unknown actresses?

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham To Sue Lizzy Anjorin For N500 Million: 'Apologize In 24 Hours Or' by 9jaRealist: 3:21pm On Sep 16, 2019
IloveToMess:
And who are these unknown actresses?

“Actress” in Nigeria is often NOT what it means elsewhere... undecided
>

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham To Sue Lizzy Anjorin For N500 Million: 'Apologize In 24 Hours Or' by 9jaRealist: 3:21pm On Sep 16, 2019
grin grin grin

PRIVATE criminal prosecution is a near-impossible mountain to climb in Nigeria...
Instead of threatening consequences unlikely to occur, stick with a CIVIL suit for monetary damages.
>
Re: Toyin Abraham To Sue Lizzy Anjorin For N500 Million: 'Apologize In 24 Hours Or' by SoNature(m): 3:23pm On Sep 16, 2019
AverageAnnie:

You are beautiful cool
Re: Toyin Abraham To Sue Lizzy Anjorin For N500 Million: 'Apologize In 24 Hours Or' by IloveToMess: 3:25pm On Sep 16, 2019
9jaRealist:

“Actress” in Nigeria is often NOT what it means elsewhere... undecided >
I swear. Very unpopular local actresses.
Re: Toyin Abraham To Sue Lizzy Anjorin For N500 Million: 'Apologize In 24 Hours Or' by yeyeosoronga: 3:26pm On Sep 16, 2019
AverageAnnie:

A pig pen is same as a pig sty. She is correct.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham To Sue Lizzy Anjorin For N500 Million: 'Apologize In 24 Hours Or' by PabloAndreas(m): 3:28pm On Sep 16, 2019
hadduni:
grin It seems she was 'paraing' when she posted her write-up.
hello
Re: Toyin Abraham To Sue Lizzy Anjorin For N500 Million: 'Apologize In 24 Hours Or' by GistFullGround: 3:31pm On Sep 16, 2019

I believe some Celebrities are being used.

A thorough forensic check will reveal that ADENIYI JOHNSON is the one instigating all these nonsense online.

Re: Toyin Abraham To Sue Lizzy Anjorin For N500 Million: 'Apologize In 24 Hours Or' by Angelfrost(m): 3:34pm On Sep 16, 2019
..."ToyinTitans".... These people actually believe they are famous... Sigh. Social media is the Paradise of delusion!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham To Sue Lizzy Anjorin For N500 Million: 'Apologize In 24 Hours Or' by Afonja007: 3:36pm On Sep 16, 2019
Why are they fighting ?dont they know that yorubas love each other so much they dont fight amongst them selves,do you know that if you give a Yoruba hired assassin millons of naira to kill his fellow Yoruba he will never do it,since the world started Yoruba person never kill his fellow Yoruba, only igbo people hate each others angryhow is my kunle poly abeg free him for me

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham To Sue Lizzy Anjorin For N500 Million: 'Apologize In 24 Hours Or' by femi4: 3:36pm On Sep 16, 2019
AverageAnnie:
olodo

a small area surrounded by a fence, especially one in which animals are kept:
a sheep/pig pen
Re: Toyin Abraham To Sue Lizzy Anjorin For N500 Million: 'Apologize In 24 Hours Or' by SORTER: 3:41pm On Sep 16, 2019
ALSO KNOWN AS PIGSTY
AverageAnnie:
Re: Toyin Abraham To Sue Lizzy Anjorin For N500 Million: 'Apologize In 24 Hours Or' by mercyvivv(f): 3:41pm On Sep 16, 2019
What's the whole story sef, cos the one I could glean here looks like cut and join scenes. grin

Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and other resource. Check my signature for details.
Re: Toyin Abraham To Sue Lizzy Anjorin For N500 Million: 'Apologize In 24 Hours Or' by Lexusgs430: 3:45pm On Sep 16, 2019
AverageAnnie:

Not that type of pen...... She meant, pen and paper fight..... cheesy
Re: Toyin Abraham To Sue Lizzy Anjorin For N500 Million: 'Apologize In 24 Hours Or' by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 16, 2019
I don't have a problem with that because I don't even know who they are
Re: Toyin Abraham To Sue Lizzy Anjorin For N500 Million: 'Apologize In 24 Hours Or' by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 16, 2019
Afonja007:
Why are they fighting ?dont they know that yorubas love each other so much they dont fight amongst them selves,do you know that if you give a Yoruba hired assassin millons of naira to kill his fellow Yoruba he will never do it,since the world started Yoruba person never kill his fellow Yoruba, only igbo people hate each others angryhow is my kunle poly abeg free him for me
but they poison their hero the grandfather of that guy in bb9ja currently.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man To Ufedo Sunshine: Hardship In US More Comfortable Than Pleasure In Nigeria / Seven Popular Nigerians Who Died In 2014 / Julius Agwu At The Commissioning Of Stanel World In Anambra As He Bounces Back!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.