Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,432 members, 7,815,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Julius Agwu At The Commissioning Of Stanel World In Anambra As He Bounces Back! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Julius Agwu At The Commissioning Of Stanel World In Anambra As He Bounces Back! (31408 Views)

Teebillz Bounces Back, Poses With Christmas Tree As He Shares Adorable Photos / Chiege Alisigwe Bounces Back To Nollywood, Now In Hot Demand (photos) / Olakunle Churchill Received By Magu At The Commissioning Of New EFCC Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Julius Agwu At The Commissioning Of Stanel World In Anambra As He Bounces Back! by investnow2013: 11:55am On Jul 08, 2017
Julius Agwu Bounces Back

Ace comedian Julius Agwu who suffered from a major ailment in 2015 has bounced back to the social circuit to the delight of his numerous fans.

He was spotted in Awka, Anambra state on Friday, July 7th during the commissioning of Stanel World, a 24- hour petrol station which also houses Chicken Republic, farmers market and other facilities.

Celebrity stylist Ifeanyi Okonkwo, owner of Message Boutique on Opebi, Ikeja-Lagos and native of Amawbia, Anambra state also shared a Facebook and Instagram photograph taken with Julius and Uche Nworah, MD/CEO of Anambra Broadcasting Service (ABS) when the duo visited him in his Onwaneti Chambers Castle country home. In the post, Ifeanyi said; "Always a pleasure to have my friends visit #country home.Julius Agwu....Uche Nworah".

Here is wishing Julius complete healing in Jesus name, Amen.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Julius Agwu At The Commissioning Of Stanel World In Anambra As He Bounces Back! by investnow2013: 11:57am On Jul 08, 2017
Lalasticlala Come and see Julius Agwu!!!

3 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu At The Commissioning Of Stanel World In Anambra As He Bounces Back! by itspzpics(m): 12:07pm On Jul 08, 2017
welc back
Re: Julius Agwu At The Commissioning Of Stanel World In Anambra As He Bounces Back! by NwaAmaikpe: 12:26pm On Jul 08, 2017
shocked

Fine boy Julius....

I still listen to your comedy Gyration album to this day.

I'm sorry for you sha,
So you'd never understand what it feels like to give it to your wife from behind while standing.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Julius Agwu At The Commissioning Of Stanel World In Anambra As He Bounces Back! by ephi123(f): 12:26pm On Jul 08, 2017
Great news. Happy for him.

Now, let's wait and see what bros Nwa ^^ will type.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Julius Agwu At The Commissioning Of Stanel World In Anambra As He Bounces Back! by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 08, 2017
Make he go open church, he head dey for there.

2 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu At The Commissioning Of Stanel World In Anambra As He Bounces Back! by midehi2(f): 12:26pm On Jul 08, 2017
happy for him
Re: Julius Agwu At The Commissioning Of Stanel World In Anambra As He Bounces Back! by skilkoh: 12:27pm On Jul 08, 2017
Bounces back
Re: Julius Agwu At The Commissioning Of Stanel World In Anambra As He Bounces Back! by FemiEddy(m): 12:27pm On Jul 08, 2017
Good news!!!

2 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu At The Commissioning Of Stanel World In Anambra As He Bounces Back! by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 08, 2017
Prrrrraaaaaaiiiiissssssseeeeeee the Lord!!!

3 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu At The Commissioning Of Stanel World In Anambra As He Bounces Back! by donjj2004: 12:28pm On Jul 08, 2017
Does it mean that people sleep here?

1 Like

Re: Julius Agwu At The Commissioning Of Stanel World In Anambra As He Bounces Back! by exlinkleads(f): 12:28pm On Jul 08, 2017
from what?
Re: Julius Agwu At The Commissioning Of Stanel World In Anambra As He Bounces Back! by blindspot(f): 12:28pm On Jul 08, 2017
Kkk
Re: Julius Agwu At The Commissioning Of Stanel World In Anambra As He Bounces Back! by jaymejate: 12:28pm On Jul 08, 2017
wow! News of the year.
dumb site.
Re: Julius Agwu At The Commissioning Of Stanel World In Anambra As He Bounces Back! by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 08, 2017
Happy for him

Listen to my new song dedicated to all Nigerian rappers at

https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/233002/

1 Like

Re: Julius Agwu At The Commissioning Of Stanel World In Anambra As He Bounces Back! by Ekakamba: 12:28pm On Jul 08, 2017
Like a ball or a bouncing baby boy?

Welcome back Julius Berger Agwu. .
Re: Julius Agwu At The Commissioning Of Stanel World In Anambra As He Bounces Back! by davodyguy: 12:29pm On Jul 08, 2017
Thank God for his life
Re: Julius Agwu At The Commissioning Of Stanel World In Anambra As He Bounces Back! by kiyosaki1(m): 12:29pm On Jul 08, 2017
Best of the best
Re: Julius Agwu At The Commissioning Of Stanel World In Anambra As He Bounces Back! by youngreezy(m): 12:30pm On Jul 08, 2017
Ekakamba:
Like a ball or a bouncing baby boy? .
common sense =0

1 Like

Re: Julius Agwu At The Commissioning Of Stanel World In Anambra As He Bounces Back! by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 08, 2017
Ok
Re: Julius Agwu At The Commissioning Of Stanel World In Anambra As He Bounces Back! by Antoeni(m): 12:32pm On Jul 08, 2017
Agwu your healing shall be permanent ,in Jesus name, share or Like Amen

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Julius Agwu At The Commissioning Of Stanel World In Anambra As He Bounces Back! by Otapipia: 12:32pm On Jul 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Fine boy Julius....

I'm sorry for you sha,
So you'd never understand what it feels like to give it to your wife while standing.
Now you have taken fuulishness to an unimaginable height. Product of premature evacuation.

7 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu At The Commissioning Of Stanel World In Anambra As He Bounces Back! by leksmatt(m): 12:32pm On Jul 08, 2017
thank God for his life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Julius Agwu At The Commissioning Of Stanel World In Anambra As He Bounces Back! by silverspringle(f): 12:38pm On Jul 08, 2017
He should take sometime to rest.
Re: Julius Agwu At The Commissioning Of Stanel World In Anambra As He Bounces Back! by femolacqua(m): 12:38pm On Jul 08, 2017
Welcome back on board.
Re: Julius Agwu At The Commissioning Of Stanel World In Anambra As He Bounces Back! by jjjjj2017: 12:45pm On Jul 08, 2017
Thanked God for his life, he's one of my favourite comedian

1 Like

Re: Julius Agwu At The Commissioning Of Stanel World In Anambra As He Bounces Back! by DIKEnaWAR: 12:47pm On Jul 08, 2017
Thank God for his life. He must live and train his children
Re: Julius Agwu At The Commissioning Of Stanel World In Anambra As He Bounces Back! by talk2saintify(m): 12:52pm On Jul 08, 2017
Tywo201:
See my account balance is working for all mtn sim till now.

angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu At The Commissioning Of Stanel World In Anambra As He Bounces Back! by aliyumd: 1:03pm On Jul 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Fine boy Julius....

I'm sorry for you sha,
So you'd never understand what it feels like to give it to your wife from behind while standing.

Badt guy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tuoyo: Tacha Is Proud, Using Juju To Extend Her Stay In The House / Teddy-A Celebrates Bambam On Her Birthday (Photo) / Baby J, Linda Ikeji's Son New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.