Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,389 members, 7,846,638 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

How To Increase Sales Volume Online - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Increase Sales Volume Online (260 Views)

Way To Increase Sales In Nigeria / How To Get 150+ Daily Whatsapp Status Views And Increase Your Sales Volume / How To Increase Sales On Poshmark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Increase Sales Volume Online by Billmah: 1:37pm On Sep 16, 2019
Whether you are a realtor, retailer (small scale businesses) or a big enterprise, we all are in the business of making sales. Finding new customers to buy your product or services is tough and it is a key factor in the sales process.

The first thing to do: is to understand what your business is all about. What problem your business solves? Here are five major questions you as a business owner or sales team need to answer.

1. Who are my clients?
2. Why will they want to do business with us?
3. What problem are we solving for them?
4. How do we get them to refer us to their friends, family, and social networks?
5.What are our values?

Who Are My Clients?
First of all, your clients are humans and not aliens (lolz). So treat them as one. A clear understanding of your customers will help save you from a lot of hiccups in your sales journey. One key lesson I learned from Facebook and Google is how they thrive to understand their users better.

They want to know your age, location, interest, workplace, places you want to hang out, how much you are willing to spend, even as far as politics and religion. We can sum up all of these to what I call building relationships.

People don’t buy products: they buy benefits. Why do I need to buy a pair of jeans? Is it because it is a piece of clothing? No, it is because I want to look attractive in it. The attraction is the value I get from the purchase.

Source:https://billmah.com/how-to-increase-sales-volume-online/

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Benefits Of Baking Soda For Hair Care / Phone-call Etiquettes / Importance Of Money In Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.