Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,876 members, 7,828,115 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

How To Get 150+ Daily Whatsapp Status Views And Increase Your Sales Volume - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Get 150+ Daily Whatsapp Status Views And Increase Your Sales Volume (1975 Views)

What Is Wassapgains? It's a New Way To Get A Lot Of Whatsapp Status Views for Fr / Discover The Fastest Way To Grow Status Views And Monetize Whatsapp Status. / How To Increase Sales Volume Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get 150+ Daily Whatsapp Status Views And Increase Your Sales Volume by Helenbims(m): 11:29pm On Jul 27, 2021
FINALLY ��������!

How To Get 150+ daily What'sApp Status views and increase your sales volume

Many times you focus on ad creatives, targeting and Copywriting but as important as they are, only one thing is important.

CLOSING!!!

Without proper closing skills, you'll keep losing sales even though people are showing interest in your products.

Amazingly, there is an App on your phone that is the number one platform for closing sales.

It's your WhatsApp!

Isn't that incredible?

I knew trying to sell to only family and friends that view your status is a complete waste of time...�

Imagine you have a N1,000 product and you have 1,000 hot audiences viewing your status daily.

Let's do the maths. Let's say 200 out of the 1,000 viewers buy your products. That's 200xN1,000=N200,000. You've made 200k without engaging in fraud or doing government job.

Currently, I've sold over 200 of my digital products using WhatsApp in less than 3 Months.

What I am going to show you right now in this training will increase your WhatsApp view and increase your income via Whatsapp as long as you study to the end and apply my teachings…

Let's go�‍♂️�‍♂️�

-------------------------------------------------------------

������� OF WHAT YOU WILL LEARN

� How to secretly extract contacts from different groups in WhatsApp

� How To Increase Your WhatsApp Views

� How To Monetize Your Status

� How To Boost Your Visibility On WhatsApp Without Paying For Ads

� How To Automate Your WhatsApp To Automatically Reply Frequent Chats And Close Sales Even while you're sleeping

� How you can use WhatsApp Automation to teach in over 10 Groups at a time without your involvement

�How I Grew My WhatsApp Views To Over 1,000

�� � ����� ��� ���� ��������, ��� �������� �������ion Hack and whatsApp Business Traffic, I will give the first 20 people the following:

�What'sApp Hack e-Book (Worth N2,500)

�Video Tutorial (Worth N10,000)

� 4 Premium What'sApp Hack Tools(Worth N10,000)

� eBooks: Sell Like Crazy, Where The Money Is& How To Get It, Traffic Secrets: The Underground Playbook (All worth N10,000)

Total= N32,500 worth Bonuses

If I charge you N15,000 for all this ...

I'm sure it's cheaper than you expected

But the first 20 persons to take action now will be paying N1,500 while from the 21st person will be paying N5,000 if you miss the first bird that will soon die.
Is there a guarantee?

YES.

If you use everything I will teach you after class and your status view does not start to rise by 150+ every day I will refund your money and write you a letter of apology for wasting your time...

Pay N1,500 Now to join the training...

Once you have paid, you will get all the bonus items to start with and all the apps to install .....

I can easily price this class N25,000 and not feel guilty

Whether you join or not, I won't stop using it. ��

But if you join, it will help you scale and build more wealth

Pay to �

Acct Name: Abimbola Omoseebi
Bank: Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB)
Acct number: 0049189688

Send proof of payment to 08074400591 on WhatsApp

Re: How To Get 150+ Daily Whatsapp Status Views And Increase Your Sales Volume by Olarewaju89: 11:35pm On Jul 27, 2021
I will send you message
Re: How To Get 150+ Daily Whatsapp Status Views And Increase Your Sales Volume by Helenbims(m): 6:29am On Jul 28, 2021
Olarewaju89:
I will send you message

Alright bro. My WhatsApp link is there.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Being Attacked On This Forum / Students Of Veritas University Abuja Kidnapped / 24 Hours Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.