Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Toyota Vehicles That Have Been Discontinued - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Toyota Vehicles That Have Been Discontinued (1914 Views)

Top 8 Discontinued Cars Nigerians Are Really Going To Miss. (PHOTOS) / 6 Invincible Armoured Vehicles That Challenge Everything / We Will Seize Vehicles That Drive Against Traffic Until End Of Christmas - FRSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyota Vehicles That Have Been Discontinued by autojosh: 2:18pm On Sep 16, 2019
1. Toyota Solara

The reason for the discontinuance of the Solara was understandable. The Solara was Toyota’s response to Honda Accord coupe, and it was also available in the convertible variant. The production of the Solara spanned 2 generations – 1999-2003 and 2003 – 2008. In 2008, it was discontinued. The reason for its discontinuance was because it did not feel sporty due to poor handling and significant body-shake. This affected sales badly.

2. Toyota Corona/Avensis

See 15 more Toyota Vehicles on Autojosh.

Source:

https://autojosh.com/17-toyota-cars-that-has-been-discontinued-photos/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyota Vehicles That Have Been Discontinued by allsaint2000: 2:20pm On Sep 16, 2019
Very informative. Rich automobile history. Kudos.
Re: Toyota Vehicles That Have Been Discontinued by iyatrustee(f): 2:34pm On Sep 16, 2019
Cresida!!! cheesy cheesy I am sure that was discontinued in the 80's, my Popsy had one back then. Not a common car at all cool

That Solara, I never liked that car for one day angry Celica used to bae in those days especially because of its 2door cool

2 Likes

Re: Toyota Vehicles That Have Been Discontinued by tillaman(m): 2:53pm On Sep 16, 2019
The MR2 looks good I doubt if I have seen one before but I don’t mind owning one
, I never liked the FJ cruiser though but Venza is a very awesome ride,
I remember the Carina well my dad use to own one then wink
Very informative!!
Ride on Autojosh keep serving it hot hot!!
Re: Toyota Vehicles That Have Been Discontinued by dicksonadams(m): 3:17pm On Sep 16, 2019
Matrix
Re: Toyota Vehicles That Have Been Discontinued by pocohantas(f): 4:18pm On Sep 16, 2019
The Camry-based Venza was an eye-popping crossover or SUV (one can’t really place where to categorize). That was an issue with the Venza, unclear classification.

Very true. Till today I don't know what this car is. A sedan, hatchback, CUV, SUV abi na wagon sef grin
Re: Toyota Vehicles That Have Been Discontinued by snipesdam(m): 7:58pm On Sep 16, 2019
What about Toyota Corona?
Re: Toyota Vehicles That Have Been Discontinued by Elsanchez: 10:18am On Sep 17, 2019
carina
Re: Toyota Vehicles That Have Been Discontinued by jesmond3945: 11:39am On Sep 17, 2019
This shows that toyota designers are not creative enough. None of mercedes cars have been discontinued.
Re: Toyota Vehicles That Have Been Discontinued by AutoJoshNG: 3:49pm On Sep 18, 2019
jesmond3945:
This shows that toyota designers are not creative enough. None of mercedes cars have been discontinued.

Really, what of the Mercedes benz R class, The CLK, CL, SLS,SLR Vaneo and Viano

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyota Vehicles That Have Been Discontinued by Baroba(m): 5:30pm On Sep 18, 2019
Autojosh, what do you think of Toyota Highlander, I want to buy it for my mum ( tokunbo 2009 - 2011) from US..
Re: Toyota Vehicles That Have Been Discontinued by AutoJoshNG: 5:34pm On Sep 18, 2019
great and reliable vehicle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyota Vehicles That Have Been Discontinued by Baroba(m): 2:27pm On Sep 22, 2019
AutoJoshNG:
great and reliable vehicle

Thanks for your response..

(1) (Reply)

2021 Mercedes-amg GLE 53 Coupe Arrives With 429 Hp / I'm Currently Depressed With... / What Is The Difference Between Pre-ordered Cars From Abroad & Cars From Cotonuo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.