Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

I Want To Buy Stuff From America, But I Need A Cheap Shipping Company . - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Buy Stuff From America, But I Need A Cheap Shipping Company . (2707 Views)

Online Importation Cheap Shipping Alternative To DHL, Fedex,ups / Exporting Food Stuff From Nigeria To Uk / Cheap Shipping Company From New York Area To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Buy Stuff From America, But I Need A Cheap Shipping Company . by mekaboy(m): 8:52pm On May 17, 2007
Please does anyone know any company besides DHL , UPS, and Fedex that ships parcels and goods to Nigeria at an affordable rate, with offices in lagos? because using the other services cost alot. if i buy something for 200$ i could pay 150$ to ship it in. Does anyone know any reliable and affordable companies in Nigeria?
Re: I Want To Buy Stuff From America, But I Need A Cheap Shipping Company . by ogogoro: 3:07am On May 18, 2007
I've actually got the same problem as I live in the UK and ship things to Nigeria for people. Yes, the shipping companies prices are very exorbitant. I recently found a better-priced company but the problem is that they ship from London. I don't think they've got an office in the US. If what you want can be bought in the UK, I can help you out on that - Buy it and ship it for a cheaper price (about half the price DHL charges). Just send me an e-mail : ask@awoof.biz
Re: I Want To Buy Stuff From America, But I Need A Cheap Shipping Company . by koye: 4:17am On May 18, 2007
u can try ABX, abxworld.com
Re: I Want To Buy Stuff From America, But I Need A Cheap Shipping Company . by ICEMAN(m): 12:09pm On May 18, 2007
Hello Fellas,
                 you are just 2 of 30 million Nigerians with the same problem. I do this for a living.Just call 08034139537 or 084-493932.My name is Chucks and I'm located in Port Harcourt.My website is being reengineered so you'll have to e mail me at marino_5000@yahoo.com.My company is known as Aesthetica International and we have the lowest shipping rates in the industry.I suggest you contact a freind of yours in PH to hook up with me for your transaction because trust is gained over time.If you can guaranty payment for your order I can ship and deliver with our own money for trail purposes.Let me know if your intrested.
Re: I Want To Buy Stuff From America, But I Need A Cheap Shipping Company . by Rlst84sale(m): 7:03pm On May 22, 2007
@Ogogoro

Could you put me through to that company maybe we can arrange to set something up from the U.S here. I t would really be a very good alternative for us here in the states
Re: I Want To Buy Stuff From America, But I Need A Cheap Shipping Company . by DisGuy: 7:30pm On May 22, 2007
Ogogoro, can you please post their website or contact info?
Re: I Want To Buy Stuff From America, But I Need A Cheap Shipping Company . by mekaboy(m): 11:12am On May 23, 2007
Thanks, for all ur contributions, i think i,ll start with the abx which has a website . Thanks once again.

(1) (Reply)

The Sun News Advert Rates. . . / How Would I Make Money With My Private Car! / Nokia N900 & N8 At Cheaper Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.