Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,409 members, 7,954,623 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:13 AM

Cheap Shipping Company From New York Area To Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cheap Shipping Company From New York Area To Nigeria (4667 Views)

Hausa Ajami/Arabic Inscriptions Removed From New N100 Note / Online Importation Cheap Shipping Alternative To DHL, Fedex,ups / I Want To Buy Stuff From America, But I Need A Cheap Shipping Company . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheap Shipping Company From New York Area To Nigeria by abenaair: 8:39pm On May 25, 2007
Hi All: If you are looking to do ship stuff from the US please try this company called Abenaair Shipping & Cargo Inc. Check out their web www.abenaair.com They are very efficient and their service is quick. They also specialize in shipping cars to Nigeria either in a container or by roro.
Re: Cheap Shipping Company From New York Area To Nigeria by Tmoni(m): 12:42pm On May 27, 2007
just a quick one, are cars cheaper in america or germany,
a bmw523i to be specific
cheers,
Re: Cheap Shipping Company From New York Area To Nigeria by abenaair: 1:45am On May 28, 2007
Absolutely. The whole world is buying their cars from the US. Are you thinking of getting a new or used BMW?
Re: Cheap Shipping Company From New York Area To Nigeria by dollyp1cute(f): 1:27pm On Jun 01, 2007
abenaair:

Absolutely. The whole world is buying their cars from the US. Are you thinking of getting a new or used BMW?

My brother intends to go the US to get his personal car, which state do you advise he go and do you any good contact that sells good cars to get value for his money.
Re: Cheap Shipping Company From New York Area To Nigeria by naijaking1: 3:47am On Jun 02, 2007
@poster
many of my friends, and myself want to ship stuff to naija. Just for example, how much would a 250lb generator cost to ship, cleared and delivered to Abuja, or Lagos?
Re: Cheap Shipping Company From New York Area To Nigeria by abenaair: 8:24am On Jun 02, 2007
The best place to buy cars in the US is the northeast which is New Jersey, New York area. Your brother needs to go to a dealers auction to get a good deal.
Re: Cheap Shipping Company From New York Area To Nigeria by abenaair: 8:28am On Jun 02, 2007
The cost of shipping from the new york area is $4.75 per kg. Clearing & delivery in Lagos is seperate. That will cost N250 per kg.

(1) (Reply)

33,000ltrs Tanker For Lease (port Harcourt And Environs Only) / Introducing E.L.F Cosmetics Beauty Line: Become A Distributor, Empower Yourself / Meet The Man Behind The Bigi Cola Revolution In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.