Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,775 members, 7,813,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

MerryBet: Dammy Krane Arraigned In Court, Granted N50k Bail - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / MerryBet: Dammy Krane Arraigned In Court, Granted N50k Bail (20639 Views)

Perekeme Richard Kpodo For Raping A Girl In His Hotel, Arraigned In Court / Yetunde Akilapa Arraigned In Court For Theft (Photo) / Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

MerryBet: Dammy Krane Arraigned In Court, Granted N50k Bail by etcsines: 3:08pm On Sep 16, 2019
Dammy Krane whose real name is Johnson Oyindamola, was arraigned before an Igbosere Magistrates’ Court in Lagos by the police today September 16th on a three-count charge of threat to life, defamation and conduct likely to cause a breach of the peace.

Dammy was accused to have threatened to attack staff of betting company, MerryBet, verbally and online after a business deal between them went sour.

Police Prosecutor, Insp. J. I. Enang, told the court that the 27-year-old singer attended a betting competition organised by the betting company and went on rampage after he lost during the competition on July 29th at Cool FM in Lagos. The police prosecutor added that Dammy Krane went on to post a video on the internet accusing the sport betting company of owing him.

“The defendant, however demanded some money for appearing on the show, the firm disagreed, insisting that the sum was only for the winners. The musician subsequently breached a contractual agreement with the firm. He also conducted himself in a manner likely to cause breach of the peace by posting an audio and a video message on Cool FM 96.9,” Enang said.

According to the prosecutor, the offences contravened Sections 168 (d), 301 and 411 of the Criminal Law of Lagos State, 2015.

Dammy Krane's lawyer, Adebayo Oniyelu, thereafter asked the court to grant him bail with a promise that as a public figure, Dammy Krane will not jump bail.

“We humbly apply for the bail of the defendant. Section 35 (5) states that an accused person is presumed innocent until proven guilty. He is a popular musician, if granted bail, he will not jump bail, meanwhile he has been in police custody since Sept. 13,” Oniyelu told the court

The Magistrate, Mrs Folashade Botoku, granted the singer bail in the sum of N50, 000 with one surety in like sum.

The case was adjourned till October 11th for mention.

source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/09/dammy-krane-arraigned-in-court-granted.html

Re: MerryBet: Dammy Krane Arraigned In Court, Granted N50k Bail by 2shure: 3:19pm On Sep 16, 2019
You are still playing bet.
Nawa o

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MerryBet: Dammy Krane Arraigned In Court, Granted N50k Bail by rxmusa(m): 3:37pm On Sep 16, 2019
'No evil deed can go unpunished, any evil done by man to man will be redressed, if not by man then by God, if not now certainly later….for the victory of evil over good can only be emphemeral". Dele Giwa.

Get your elegant and classic logo designed by us, contact.

3 Likes

Re: MerryBet: Dammy Krane Arraigned In Court, Granted N50k Bail by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 16, 2019
Contituting nuisiance after a failed career instead to find a new career as IG influencer/blogger like Tunde Ednut.

CHEAP DEAL on a Lexus down my signature.

2 Likes

Re: MerryBet: Dammy Krane Arraigned In Court, Granted N50k Bail by dapsoneh: 3:38pm On Sep 16, 2019
He is used to it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MerryBet: Dammy Krane Arraigned In Court, Granted N50k Bail by emmybernard(m): 3:38pm On Sep 16, 2019
I will comment later. I am in the hospital my cousin brother swallowed a 16gb memory card and he is singing all songs in it..we just pray it doesn't reach video folder before noon

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: MerryBet: Dammy Krane Arraigned In Court, Granted N50k Bail by CheapDataGuy: 3:38pm On Sep 16, 2019
Nawa o
Re: MerryBet: Dammy Krane Arraigned In Court, Granted N50k Bail by 9jaRealist: 3:39pm On Sep 16, 2019
Legal trouble seems to follow this dude around... undecided
Anyway, a N50K bail (unlike Marley’s N1m) seems to suggest it’s not too serious an offense.
>

2 Likes

Re: MerryBet: Dammy Krane Arraigned In Court, Granted N50k Bail by 9jaRealist: 3:39pm On Sep 16, 2019
emmybernard:
I will comment later. I am in the hospital my cousin brother swallowed a 16gb memory card and he is singing all songs in it..we just pray it doesn't reach video folder before noon

grin grin grin
>

3 Likes

Re: MerryBet: Dammy Krane Arraigned In Court, Granted N50k Bail by jekky10(m): 3:39pm On Sep 16, 2019

5 Likes

Re: MerryBet: Dammy Krane Arraigned In Court, Granted N50k Bail by eddieguru(m): 3:39pm On Sep 16, 2019
cool

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MerryBet: Dammy Krane Arraigned In Court, Granted N50k Bail by Justbeingreal(m): 3:40pm On Sep 16, 2019
undecided

Dammy should have been a gangsta rapper instead of a pop abi R&B singer.
Re: MerryBet: Dammy Krane Arraigned In Court, Granted N50k Bail by Lexusgs430: 3:40pm On Sep 16, 2019
A public figure....... grin
Re: MerryBet: Dammy Krane Arraigned In Court, Granted N50k Bail by ZombieTAMER: 3:41pm On Sep 16, 2019
Buhari effect continues
Re: MerryBet: Dammy Krane Arraigned In Court, Granted N50k Bail by ibkgab001: 3:41pm On Sep 16, 2019
This guy don suffer both Home and Away

Usa police jailed him
Ghana police arrested him
Nigeria police charged him to court

This guy will commit sucide soon
Re: MerryBet: Dammy Krane Arraigned In Court, Granted N50k Bail by Airtimex(m): 3:41pm On Sep 16, 2019
2shure:
You are still playing bet.
Nawa o

Not really playing bet. A kinda competition

a popular musician grin
Re: MerryBet: Dammy Krane Arraigned In Court, Granted N50k Bail by DBossNG(m): 3:42pm On Sep 16, 2019
U will just be disgracing your family upandan!

1 Like

Re: MerryBet: Dammy Krane Arraigned In Court, Granted N50k Bail by Angelfrost(m): 3:42pm On Sep 16, 2019
Sigh... How did it come to this level, Mr. Dami??!... For a minute, I thought he was gonna be the New Age Pasuma!!!... Village pipo finish work here!!! cry
Re: MerryBet: Dammy Krane Arraigned In Court, Granted N50k Bail by Holocene(m): 3:43pm On Sep 16, 2019
Isn't this the same guy who was arrested in the US for credit card fraud?
Our people will never learn angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: MerryBet: Dammy Krane Arraigned In Court, Granted N50k Bail by olerry(m): 3:43pm On Sep 16, 2019
Village pple wan really finish this guy
Re: MerryBet: Dammy Krane Arraigned In Court, Granted N50k Bail by nabegibeg: 3:44pm On Sep 16, 2019
etcsines:
Dammy Krane whose real name is Johnson Oyindamola, was arraigned before an Igbosere Magistrates’ Court in Lagos by the police today September 16th on a three-count charge of threat to life, defamation and conduct likely to cause a breach of the peace.

Dammy was accused to have threatened to attack staff of betting company, MerryBet, verbally and online after a business deal between them went sour.

Police Prosecutor, Insp. J. I. Enang, told the court that the 27-year-old singer attended a betting competition organised by the betting company and went on rampage after he lost during the competition on July 29th at Cool FM in Lagos. The police prosecutor added that Dammy Krane went on to post a video on the internet accusing the sport betting company of owing him.

According to the prosecutor, the offences contravened Sections 168 (d), 301 and 411 of the Criminal Law of Lagos State, 2015.

Dammy Krane's lawyer, Adebayo Oniyelu, thereafter asked the court to grant him bail with a promise that as a public figure, Dammy Krane will not jump bail.

The Magistrate, Mrs Folashade Botoku, granted the singer bail in the sum of N50, 000 with one surety in like sum.

The case was adjourned till October 11th for mention.

source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/09/dammy-krane-arraigned-in-court-granted.html

who be dis one sef
Re: MerryBet: Dammy Krane Arraigned In Court, Granted N50k Bail by Wanity(m): 3:45pm On Sep 16, 2019
emmybernard:

Re: MerryBet: Dammy Krane Arraigned In Court, Granted N50k Bail by NaijaOlosho(f): 3:45pm On Sep 16, 2019
grin
This guy is always in court

say no to crime and live a normal life
Re: MerryBet: Dammy Krane Arraigned In Court, Granted N50k Bail by Crazeworld(m): 3:46pm On Sep 16, 2019
Another credit card fraud

Meanwhile, I'm available for your online documents and Print-out Slips. Check my signature
Re: MerryBet: Dammy Krane Arraigned In Court, Granted N50k Bail by Wiifesnatcher(m): 3:47pm On Sep 16, 2019
i thought his mom attend Celestial church, why did she turned a blind eyes to the controversy running around this boy

Mose Orimolade Oya gbera Nile ooooo
Re: MerryBet: Dammy Krane Arraigned In Court, Granted N50k Bail by Sunriserealtors: 3:53pm On Sep 16, 2019
Ok
Re: MerryBet: Dammy Krane Arraigned In Court, Granted N50k Bail by KingofInternet(m): 3:54pm On Sep 16, 2019
dammy Krane the scammer, the internet never forgets
Re: MerryBet: Dammy Krane Arraigned In Court, Granted N50k Bail by Slopes: 3:55pm On Sep 16, 2019
Dammy.. D noise maker
Re: MerryBet: Dammy Krane Arraigned In Court, Granted N50k Bail by madjune(m): 3:56pm On Sep 16, 2019
If he's smart, now is the time to release songs.

No publicity is bad for an entertainer.

(1) (2) (Reply)

07/07: Police Commissioner Warns Cultists To Steer Clear Of Lagos. / Police Officer Attacks Okada Man, Breaks His Head Over N100 Bribe (Graphic) / Nigerian Drug Supplier Caught In Goa, India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.