Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,373 members, 7,861,026 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:22 PM

delete - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / delete (614 Views)

What Might Make You Delete Bible App From Your Phone / delete / delete (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

delete by sunnyblaz: 10:45am On Oct 30, 2010
delete
Re: delete by lonelydude: 12:29pm On Oct 30, 2010
Congratulations because you have taken the first step which is your willingness to accept Christ.

I'll advise you find a BIBLE BELIEVING CHURCH to go. There's usually an altar call for those who want to accept christ.
You can then meet one of the pastors to pray with you privately after your confession.

Another thing you can do is to just start talking to God because the only kind of prayer that God longs to hear from Sinners is that of REPENTANCE. Just pray and He'll forgive you.

With your whole heart, pray the following:

Lord Jesus, I know that I'm not worthy to call on your name
But thank you for dying on the cross of calvary for me to save me from my sins
I come to you today as a miserable sinner
I hereby repent of all my sins and promise not to go back to them.
Please Lord, have mercy on me according to your loving kindness;
Thank you Lord for saving me.
In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

If you prayed the above with your whole heart, you will experience a peace within you. But if you are still troubled, then visit a BIBLE BELIEVING CHURCH.

God bless you brother.

(1) (Reply)

Your Enemy’s Chain Of Command / I Was Thinking Between An Atheist . . ., / The Whole Armour Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.