Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,187 members, 7,829,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Man Puts Sugarcane Hawkers In School In Zaria (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Man Puts Sugarcane Hawkers In School In Zaria (Photos) (54477 Views)

12-Year-Old Student Impregnated By Katsina Vice Principal Puts To Bed / UNN Graduate Puts Up Bsc, NYSC Certificates For Sale Over Lack Of Job / My Experience Teaching In Zaria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Puts Sugarcane Hawkers In School In Zaria (Photos) by ImmaculateJOE(m): 8:28pm On Sep 16, 2019
Let's see how long they can endure education
Re: Man Puts Sugarcane Hawkers In School In Zaria (Photos) by engrchykae(m): 8:31pm On Sep 16, 2019
thank you very much.
other motivated nigerians should suit,its not charity rather its saving ourselves.
boko haram was able to flourish because they have a fertile ground of out of school youths who got no education or any skills.
even if we cant enrol them in school,teach them one or two skills especially those ones we see in the south.
anyone i see now,i would take him or her to rochas foundation.
God will soon visit the wickedness of the northern elites upon their heads
Re: Man Puts Sugarcane Hawkers In School In Zaria (Photos) by Quality20(m): 8:31pm On Sep 16, 2019
will d parents support d kids in d sch?
Re: Man Puts Sugarcane Hawkers In School In Zaria (Photos) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 16, 2019
May God bless you and reward you immensely
Re: Man Puts Sugarcane Hawkers In School In Zaria (Photos) by Lalaska(m): 8:33pm On Sep 16, 2019
Good job to the OP but I think there was an element of publicity intended for the whole thing. I see the one of the pics had a cameraman posing to take pictures. All that wasn't needed. But well, good job to the guys sha
Re: Man Puts Sugarcane Hawkers In School In Zaria (Photos) by mamajj17(f): 8:34pm On Sep 16, 2019
This is how LOVE is shared cheesy, hope the Useless Leaders can see this undecided
Re: Man Puts Sugarcane Hawkers In School In Zaria (Photos) by jaymorgan(m): 8:35pm On Sep 16, 2019
There is joy in giving than there is in receiving!
Re: Man Puts Sugarcane Hawkers In School In Zaria (Photos) by timibare(m): 8:35pm On Sep 16, 2019
They are still gonna go back to the sugar cane....it's in their blood....school is more like a crime over there

1 Like

Re: Man Puts Sugarcane Hawkers In School In Zaria (Photos) by Urchman200: 8:35pm On Sep 16, 2019
eTECTIV:
And den U posed for pictures with dem ryt? If U have to do a good deed as such, leave out d cameras... Dis is no longer a gud deed
how is he going to encourage you that doing good is important?

2 Likes

Re: Man Puts Sugarcane Hawkers In School In Zaria (Photos) by armyofone(m): 8:36pm On Sep 16, 2019
May God reward you. Please track them and keep it up.
I wouldn't be surprised baba was home or at buka dey sha or drinking burukutu and eating flies infested tuwo while the little ones and Amiriya go about hawking - leaving them to be future almajiri.
Forgotten country!
Re: Man Puts Sugarcane Hawkers In School In Zaria (Photos) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 16, 2019
Olanipekun1:
tor
and the man think they value that school?

if he turn back now they'll back to the street doing their normal thing

education is almost free in the North yet they're the least educated in the country.

They prefer shoe shining Mai suya mai gworo and burukutu to education
afterall who needs education when affidavit is just N500

Very nasty, tribalist post, but those kids honestly do not look excited to be in school. More like let this guy go do we can get back to what we were doing. Sad.
Re: Man Puts Sugarcane Hawkers In School In Zaria (Photos) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 16, 2019
blackboy2star:
Coconut now sugarcane, what's going on here... Thank you unknown man, God bless you more.

That is not coconut. It is extracted raw sugar cane
Re: Man Puts Sugarcane Hawkers In School In Zaria (Photos) by Nigerfine2: 8:40pm On Sep 16, 2019
eTECTIV:
And den U posed for pictures with dem ryt? If U have to do a good deed as such, leave out d cameras... Dis is no longer a gud deed
I bet to disagree, mind of such person finds joy in showing himself in thier must. His pic with them tells us that think of such ....we can do it. It tells those that can't see the value in what he did that it is show off. The more we read this kind the more more willing hearts will do for the poor then it translates to a better society.thanks

2 Likes

Re: Man Puts Sugarcane Hawkers In School In Zaria (Photos) by ehirosplusbiz(m): 8:42pm On Sep 16, 2019
Yes ,Let other see and be challenge
Re: Man Puts Sugarcane Hawkers In School In Zaria (Photos) by Aarenasbaba(m): 8:42pm On Sep 16, 2019
Every good deeds have a reward in this life and hereafter

1 Like

Re: Man Puts Sugarcane Hawkers In School In Zaria (Photos) by zabuur: 8:43pm On Sep 16, 2019
Those that are condemning those condemning the act shouldn't be commended.

The reason, those condemning the act are not worthy of any response.

One fool saying, he's posing for camera but, spends his/her entire life watching BB naija. Another saying, that doesn't mean they'll value education.

The truth is, the act should hit front page on every news till those that use their money oppressively see it

2 Likes

Re: Man Puts Sugarcane Hawkers In School In Zaria (Photos) by iamawara(m): 8:44pm On Sep 16, 2019
TRIGITIS:
[s][/s]
Stop writing off point.

Stop wasting ur Presious time on someone that thinks every shoe shiner/maker, suya man that speaks Hausa is from the northern part of Nigeria. They don't know 99% of them are from the neighbouring Niger Republic.
Re: Man Puts Sugarcane Hawkers In School In Zaria (Photos) by beta247: 8:44pm On Sep 16, 2019
We need more of this. I wish to do this soon enough

1 Like

Re: Man Puts Sugarcane Hawkers In School In Zaria (Photos) by Lugianostar(m): 8:45pm On Sep 16, 2019
Philanthropist are born with large heart of gold
Re: Man Puts Sugarcane Hawkers In School In Zaria (Photos) by General0847: 8:45pm On Sep 16, 2019
Olanipekun1:
tor
and the man think they value that school?

if he turn back now they'll back to the street doing their normal thing

education is almost free in the North yet they're the least educated in the country.

They prefer shoe shining Mai suya mai gworo and burukutu to education
afterall who needs education when affidavit is just N500

There are millions of hausa people who are more educated and sophisticated than you will ever be.
You're a sad and bitter person. Get a life, you stupid bigot.

2 Likes

Re: Man Puts Sugarcane Hawkers In School In Zaria (Photos) by GodIsFoolish: 8:45pm On Sep 16, 2019
eye service

1 Like

Re: Man Puts Sugarcane Hawkers In School In Zaria (Photos) by Crazeworld(m): 8:48pm On Sep 16, 2019
OP, God bless you
Re: Man Puts Sugarcane Hawkers In School In Zaria (Photos) by GoldenJAT(m): 8:50pm On Sep 16, 2019
eTECTIV:
How do you want ur THUNDER?? U know what.... I don't comment when I don't have any reasonable contribution to make. You are a GOAT.
Re: Man Puts Sugarcane Hawkers In School In Zaria (Photos) by sammie99: 8:53pm On Sep 16, 2019
Afta voting 4 pmb u r stil complain of the economy?. D man try wella
Re: Man Puts Sugarcane Hawkers In School In Zaria (Photos) by Cousin9999: 8:55pm On Sep 16, 2019
What about the family's financial problems? Is this a boarding school?
Re: Man Puts Sugarcane Hawkers In School In Zaria (Photos) by Olanipekun1: 8:57pm On Sep 16, 2019
[s]
General0847:

There are millions of hausa people who are more educated and sophisticated than you will ever be.
You're a sad and bitter person. Get a life, you stupid bigot.
[/s]
trash trash trash
why are they always low in both IQ and education even when education there is almost free compare to the South where you have to break the bank to pay.

oops you mean millions of hausa elites studying in Europe grin

Oga education is not for the North
affidavit ti take over

kiss the truth

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Puts Sugarcane Hawkers In School In Zaria (Photos) by MikeBetty(m): 8:59pm On Sep 16, 2019
adecz:
shocked sad

I know that primary school education is
free in all northern states, so, money for fees
isn't the issue .

It is a cultural thing & the family also
survive on the proceeds from this petty trades.

How many of these children can you remove
from the northern streets without changing
the long standing culture of lack of
interest in western education while
emphasizing almajiri system?

To me, this is a baseless gesture aimed at
attracting publicity & playing to the 'gallery '.
And, how will the
parent now survive without income from
the hawking?

Change the culture!!!
My Dear, These Children Are Somebody's Interprise. People Makes Money With These Children. It Will Be Easier For A Carmel To Pass Through The Eye Of The Niddle Than For This Practics To Stop In The North.

1 Like

Re: Man Puts Sugarcane Hawkers In School In Zaria (Photos) by Olanipekun1: 8:59pm On Sep 16, 2019
ornicus:

Very nasty, tribalist post, but those kids honestly do not look excited to be in school. More like let this guy go do we can get back to what we were doing. Sad.
will you say that education is not affordable in the North

in the North they beg you to go to school unlike here in the south that they'll even send you home for a little fee

oga abokii na abokii
no tribalist but reality
i hate to always sound politically correct
that's one of the reasons we're where we are today

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Puts Sugarcane Hawkers In School In Zaria (Photos) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 16, 2019
formal education does not happen in the north. argue with ur keyboard. they sometimes go to school due to boredom and as a daily activity +a way to get some free food. they believe dey don't need it after all their leaders and parents survives without it.. until they open up the north to cultural and religious emancipation I'm afraid that the narrative isn't going to be different. the north will remain a bunch of primitive ignorant and prejudiced backward entity with an entitlement mentality. leveraging their large mass of useless bodies to hold onto the high seats of power.
Re: Man Puts Sugarcane Hawkers In School In Zaria (Photos) by Cousin9999: 9:01pm On Sep 16, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission / What You Must Know Before You Apply For HND Programme / Ebhomielen Ofure Mary Had 7.0 CGPA At The University Of Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.