Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,801 members, 7,813,635 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

12-Year-Old Student Impregnated By Katsina Vice Principal Puts To Bed - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 12-Year-Old Student Impregnated By Katsina Vice Principal Puts To Bed (43652 Views)

“You Feeds Us In School...” Placard Carried By Katsina Pupils (Pictures) / Vice-Principal Calls Out Student Who ‘Disrespected’ Him On Messenger (Photo) / JSS 2 Student Impregnated By Her Vice Principal, Delivers A Baby In Minna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

12-Year-Old Student Impregnated By Katsina Vice Principal Puts To Bed by TruthHurts1(m): 10:23am On Jan 21, 2021
A Vice Principal of a secondary school in Rimi Local Government Area of Katsina State, Ibrahim Tukur, has been arrested by the police for impregnating one of the students in the school.

The 12-year-old girl has been delivered of a baby from the pregnancy.

Tukur and other suspects were paraded at the Katsina Police Command headquarters on Wednesday.

All the suspects alleged to have committed rape-related offences were arrested between 9 and 14 January 2021.

The spokesman for the Police Command, SP Gambo Isah, told journalists during the parade that the Vice Principal was arrested on January 9, 2021, following a report on the incident at the Rimi Divisional Police headquarters by one Ibrahim Sani.

SP Isah disclosed that the Vice Principal took advantage of the girl to impregnate her.

He said, “The Vice Principal who is married to three wives used to take the girl from the school to his house where he had serial sex with her. As a result, he got the girl impregnated and she was delivered of a baby through a Caesarian operation.”

Other suspects paraded included Auwal Hamzat and Sulaiman Abubakar who were alleged to have engaged in anal sex with three boys who were children of their neighbours.

The neighbours reported the incident to the police leading to their arrest.

https://punchng.com/vice-principal-arrested-for-impregnating-12-year-old-student-in-katsina/?amp=1
Re: 12-Year-Old Student Impregnated By Katsina Vice Principal Puts To Bed by Fahdiga(m): 10:25am On Jan 21, 2021
Abomination but that child might turn out a success tomorrow

8 Likes

Re: 12-Year-Old Student Impregnated By Katsina Vice Principal Puts To Bed by Koralords: 10:28am On Jan 21, 2021
Bobrisky Dey learn where mallams Dey,man them Be number one gays for Nigerian

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 12-Year-Old Student Impregnated By Katsina Vice Principal Puts To Bed by airminem(f): 10:32am On Jan 21, 2021
sad kastina aboki and anal sex is like bubu and cluelessness. Should i say thank God the CS delivery?! Everyone have to start speaking out about this female child-abuse. Thats was how on a recent thread a 26yrs old NairaLder was asked for advice if it was okay to marry a 20years old lady who have a 5years old child from a another man whom definately had sexually abused the her at earlier age, maybe 12years up to 15years to when she then had a baby. How will all this girl child sexually abuses be checkmated if she the 20years lady doesnt want to discuss about the father of the child with the 26years old op

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 12-Year-Old Student Impregnated By Katsina Vice Principal Puts To Bed by Ziel20: 10:32am On Jan 21, 2021
Hmm!

This is bad na. 12 years? So many paedophile roaming around.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12-Year-Old Student Impregnated By Katsina Vice Principal Puts To Bed by revived: 12:09pm On Jan 21, 2021
O deep
Re: 12-Year-Old Student Impregnated By Katsina Vice Principal Puts To Bed by MosayA: 12:09pm On Jan 21, 2021
It is well
Re: 12-Year-Old Student Impregnated By Katsina Vice Principal Puts To Bed by moneyissweet(m): 12:09pm On Jan 21, 2021
Aru

1 Like

Re: 12-Year-Old Student Impregnated By Katsina Vice Principal Puts To Bed by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 21, 2021
Nawa o... Punchng / Sahara Reporters and doctored stories sha.. All for the traffic... The writer is creative sha. I give it to him..

But one thing for sure be sey Northerners will never condescend this low... I can bet my life...

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 12-Year-Old Student Impregnated By Katsina Vice Principal Puts To Bed by 5gee: 12:10pm On Jan 21, 2021
What is the meaning of "put to bed"? Did op mean to say she "was delivered of a baby"?
Put to bed is a printing term used by journalists and printers alike to mean 'completed, finished, done.

4 Likes

Re: 12-Year-Old Student Impregnated By Katsina Vice Principal Puts To Bed by Hongkog(m): 12:10pm On Jan 21, 2021
Arrewa see what your shit hole brothers are doing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12-Year-Old Student Impregnated By Katsina Vice Principal Puts To Bed by thundafire: 12:10pm On Jan 21, 2021
They never fail to disappoint with child molestation,the west skull miners and the east country developers with hard drugs. grin cheesy atleast b4 u quote me,u wouldn't know my tribe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12-Year-Old Student Impregnated By Katsina Vice Principal Puts To Bed by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 21, 2021
animals will say it’s unislamic to kiss your wife on Facebook, but will be raping underaged kids .

animals !!!

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 12-Year-Old Student Impregnated By Katsina Vice Principal Puts To Bed by Dozis: 12:10pm On Jan 21, 2021
How did he manage to get erection??
12 year old?
Lord have mercy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12-Year-Old Student Impregnated By Katsina Vice Principal Puts To Bed by Kabir5643(m): 12:10pm On Jan 21, 2021
What!!
Re: 12-Year-Old Student Impregnated By Katsina Vice Principal Puts To Bed by TheStranger: 12:10pm On Jan 21, 2021
Hisbah
Re: 12-Year-Old Student Impregnated By Katsina Vice Principal Puts To Bed by DSC7: 12:11pm On Jan 21, 2021
Fear North oooooooo......

12yrs old wey never mature fr dat matter....

Na Rape oooooooo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12-Year-Old Student Impregnated By Katsina Vice Principal Puts To Bed by Ayotemide(f): 12:11pm On Jan 21, 2021
I expect a strong response from Kastina's ministry of education. What Nonsense and defilement is this?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12-Year-Old Student Impregnated By Katsina Vice Principal Puts To Bed by Blendy77(f): 12:11pm On Jan 21, 2021
Someone with 3 wives still finds delight in sleeping with his child's mate. Somethg is obviously wrong with some of these people. Even if the religion permits 10 wives, the story of raping and sleeping with minors won't change as it is. This one don pass curse. Tufiakwa!!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12-Year-Old Student Impregnated By Katsina Vice Principal Puts To Bed by Kaypee98(m): 12:11pm On Jan 21, 2021
Too bad
Re: 12-Year-Old Student Impregnated By Katsina Vice Principal Puts To Bed by TheStranger: 12:11pm On Jan 21, 2021
That's how I once saw a video of a school principal in the North fxxking a female student doggy style

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12-Year-Old Student Impregnated By Katsina Vice Principal Puts To Bed by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jan 21, 2021
The girl deliberately followed him to his house then why was he arrested.. the girl is immoral, no wonder the principal took advantage of her..
the news is kinda funny sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12-Year-Old Student Impregnated By Katsina Vice Principal Puts To Bed by Prodigee: 12:12pm On Jan 21, 2021
Between an aboki and his cows, i no com know the difference! undecided

2 Likes

Re: 12-Year-Old Student Impregnated By Katsina Vice Principal Puts To Bed by TalkTalkTwins(m): 12:13pm On Jan 21, 2021
Re: 12-Year-Old Student Impregnated By Katsina Vice Principal Puts To Bed by Sabadon(m): 12:13pm On Jan 21, 2021
Some people sha o, how can your prick be erect for a child under your care. Such an animalistic behaviour

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12-Year-Old Student Impregnated By Katsina Vice Principal Puts To Bed by hatchetman(m): 12:13pm On Jan 21, 2021
Na wao.
Prick no get shoulder, if you puti head the rest go enter.
Re: 12-Year-Old Student Impregnated By Katsina Vice Principal Puts To Bed by Nicepoker(m): 12:13pm On Jan 21, 2021
Arrewa style. Not astonished.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12-Year-Old Student Impregnated By Katsina Vice Principal Puts To Bed by Sonnobax15(m): 12:13pm On Jan 21, 2021
shocked

The only thing I can deduce from the whole northern leadership is *a supreme hypocrisy*...

To even think that someone was even jailed simply because of how he dressed,while someone like this principal who just put a young lad into a family way is out there roaming scott free, perhaps bragging how man enough he is speaks a high volume of how enslaved the whole of north is

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12-Year-Old Student Impregnated By Katsina Vice Principal Puts To Bed by Tsukee812: 12:14pm On Jan 21, 2021
I wonder the satisfaction people derive having sex with minors.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12-Year-Old Student Impregnated By Katsina Vice Principal Puts To Bed by TruthHurts1(m): 12:14pm On Jan 21, 2021
Is this a liar or a fool? Why is mannabbqgrill using his second moniker to exhibit his slave mentality?

SilverNorGold:
Nawa o... Punchng and doctored stories sha.. All for the traffic... The writer is creative sha. I give it to him..

But one thing for sure be sey Northerners will never condescend this low... I can bet my life...

God bless Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Redeemers University Students Fetching Water / Grass Outgrows Benue State University (B.S.U) Due To Lockdown. / OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.