Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

@-{-{--HIRED Purchase Loading - Advice Needed To Make It Smooth For All Parties! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / @-{-{--HIRED Purchase Loading - Advice Needed To Make It Smooth For All Parties! (3886 Views)

I Need Fairly Used Toyota Corolla/sienna For Hired Purchase / Toyota Corolla Hired Purchase In Abuja. Interested Persons Should Contact Me. / Inside London's Warehouse Where Supercars Are Hired For ₦500,000 Per Hour(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

@-{-{--HIRED Purchase Loading - Advice Needed To Make It Smooth For All Parties! by Fhemmmy: 9:07pm On Sep 16, 2019
I am sure we all know what Hired Purchase is all about and if we don't please ask questions and we will be more than willing to answer...

Apart from the contract that will be legally binding, the Tracker that will be installed on the car, the insurance to make sure that all goes well against accidents and theft, what else will make it smooth and easier for both the seller and the buyer of the hired purchase vehicles?

And we will use this page to do few hired purchase and we will be open to ideas and suggestions.

For all inquiries and concerns, please feel free to call, whatsapp or even send us email but i will rather we use this page so we can all learn
Re: @-{-{--HIRED Purchase Loading - Advice Needed To Make It Smooth For All Parties! by Osama10(m): 9:10pm On Sep 16, 2019
wink
Re: @-{-{--HIRED Purchase Loading - Advice Needed To Make It Smooth For All Parties! by Fhemmmy: 9:11pm On Sep 16, 2019
Osama10:
wink

Chairman, i hail oh . . . Let's talk when you have a moment, on Whatsapp
Re: @-{-{--HIRED Purchase Loading - Advice Needed To Make It Smooth For All Parties! by Osama10(m): 9:12pm On Sep 16, 2019
Fhemmmy:

Chairman, i hail oh . . . Let's talk when you have a moment, on Whatsapp

OK Sir.
Re: @-{-{--HIRED Purchase Loading - Advice Needed To Make It Smooth For All Parties! by healthserve(m): 9:12pm On Sep 16, 2019
Listening
Re: @-{-{--HIRED Purchase Loading - Advice Needed To Make It Smooth For All Parties! by Fhemmmy: 9:15pm On Sep 16, 2019
healthserve:
Listening

Yimu, we asking for advice and you listening? Speak up joooo and let;s know how we can make it easier for Fhemmmy and those that wanna buy on hired purchase for Fhemmmy
Re: @-{-{--HIRED Purchase Loading - Advice Needed To Make It Smooth For All Parties! by healthserve(m): 9:18pm On Sep 16, 2019
Fhemmmy:

Yimu, we asking for advice and you listening? Speak up joooo and let;s know how we can make it easier for Fhemmmy and those that wanna buy on hired purchase for Fhemmmy

I have about five cars I've been asked to sell on hire purchase
Re: @-{-{--HIRED Purchase Loading - Advice Needed To Make It Smooth For All Parties! by Fhemmmy: 9:21pm On Sep 16, 2019
healthserve:

I have about five cars I've been asked to sell on hire purchase

Who told you to sell them on hired purchase and what kinda rides are they as well as if you don't mind me asking what price-tag do you have on them and your conditions
Re: @-{-{--HIRED Purchase Loading - Advice Needed To Make It Smooth For All Parties! by healthserve(m): 9:22pm On Sep 16, 2019
Fhemmmy:

Who told you to sell them on hired purchase and what kinda rides are they as well as if you don't mind me asking what price-tag do you have on them and your conditions

Funny question at who told me to sell them.

Anyway I'm contracted to sell them. Low battery otherwise would have spoken more on it here and now
Re: @-{-{--HIRED Purchase Loading - Advice Needed To Make It Smooth For All Parties! by collinsfhk(m): 9:27pm On Sep 16, 2019
healthserve:

Anyway I'm contracted to sell them. Low battery otherwise would have spoken more on it here and now

Charge the battery a beg, am interested
Re: @-{-{--HIRED Purchase Loading - Advice Needed To Make It Smooth For All Parties! by healthserve(m): 9:30pm On Sep 16, 2019
collinsfhk:

Charge the battery a beg, am interested

Hahaha later guys

They are Nissan cars sha

Imported. Never been used here atall
Re: @-{-{--HIRED Purchase Loading - Advice Needed To Make It Smooth For All Parties! by Fhemmmy: 11:45pm On Sep 16, 2019
healthserve:

The funny question as you called it was because you said you have been told to sell on hired purchase. No pun intended sir and apologies if you were offended.
We will continue when battery ain’t flat, sweet dream sir
Re: @-{-{--HIRED Purchase Loading - Advice Needed To Make It Smooth For All Parties! by Fhemmmy: 11:47pm On Sep 16, 2019
healthserve:

Hahaha later guys

They are Nissan cars sha

Imported. Never been used here atall

Ok sir, what trim of Nissan?
Re: @-{-{--HIRED Purchase Loading - Advice Needed To Make It Smooth For All Parties! by fitzfrankses7(m): 4:52am On Sep 17, 2019
Fhemmmy:
I am sure we all know what Hired Purchase is all about and if we don't please ask questions and we will be more than willing to answer...

Apart from the contract that will be legally binding, the Tracker that will be installed on the car, the insurance to make sure that all goes well against accidents and theft, what else will make it smooth and easier for both the seller and the buyer of the hired purchase vehicles?

And we will use this page to do few hired purchase and we will be open to ideas and suggestions.

For all inquiries and concerns, please feel free to call, whatsapp or even send us email but i will rather we use this page so we can all learn

This is a very commendable idea and quite favourable for civil servants to own their cars comfortably.
Here's my ten kobo: Incorporate the use of remita for your monthly deductions or agreed payments so that they're made from source

1 Like

Re: @-{-{--HIRED Purchase Loading - Advice Needed To Make It Smooth For All Parties! by lakesidepapa(m): 9:07am On Sep 17, 2019
Mr. Fhemmy, Osomalo to confirm
Re: @-{-{--HIRED Purchase Loading - Advice Needed To Make It Smooth For All Parties! by healthserve(m): 9:21am On Sep 17, 2019
Fhemmmy:

The funny question as you called it was because you said you have been told to sell on hired purchase. No pun intended sir and apologies if you were offended.
We will continue when battery ain’t flat, sweet dream sir

Your bad character and mouth will only close doors on you. Smh. Bye
Re: @-{-{--HIRED Purchase Loading - Advice Needed To Make It Smooth For All Parties! by lakesidepapa(m): 11:37am On Sep 17, 2019
healthserve:

What he said is not harsh as u think, you should just take it cool.

Moreso! Fhemmy Motors is one of the pioneers with good reputation in this auto section.

2 Likes

Re: @-{-{--HIRED Purchase Loading - Advice Needed To Make It Smooth For All Parties! by Fhemmmy: 1:15pm On Sep 17, 2019
healthserve:

Miscommunications I guess sir, please reread what I said sir and realize no bad character here and if there was, apologies.... but doors shall and will never close for us sir and neither will it close for you too.

5 Likes

Re: @-{-{--HIRED Purchase Loading - Advice Needed To Make It Smooth For All Parties! by Fhemmmy: 1:17pm On Sep 17, 2019
fitzfrankses7:

This is a very commendable idea and quite favourable for civil servants to own their cars comfortably.
Here's my ten kobo: Incorporate the use of remita for your monthly deductions or agreed payments so that they're made from source

Thanks boss and I will look more into the remita as I know next to nothing about it, together we can making it easier to own a car because it is not more luxury to own a ride

1 Like

Re: @-{-{--HIRED Purchase Loading - Advice Needed To Make It Smooth For All Parties! by Fhemmmy: 1:19pm On Sep 17, 2019
lakesidepapa:
Mr. Fhemmy, Osomalo to confirm

Hahahahaha....
Re: @-{-{--HIRED Purchase Loading - Advice Needed To Make It Smooth For All Parties! by Fhemmmy: 1:20pm On Sep 17, 2019
lakesidepapa:

What he said is not harsh as u think, you should just take it cool.

Moreso! Fhemmy Motors is one of the pioneers with good reputation in this auto section.

Thanks for the comment chairman, I am sure it was just some misunderstanding.... I hail sir!

1 Like

Re: @-{-{--HIRED Purchase Loading - Advice Needed To Make It Smooth For All Parties! by Fhemmmy: 5:55pm On Sep 17, 2019
We still open for idea . . .
Re: @-{-{--HIRED Purchase Loading - Advice Needed To Make It Smooth For All Parties! by pacino26(m): 6:08pm On Sep 17, 2019
Since you're asking for suggestions;

1. Don't limit the offer to Lagos only
2. Folks like me prefer money making machines to luxury rides at the moment so consider haulage/construction trucks too.
3. Someone suggested Remitta or standing orders. That's very important. Your contract should be tied to the party's account number at least two of such.
4. Set up a customer service team to investigate sincere excuses on amortization defaults and work with your clients closely.
5. Be open to the possibility of lease partnership and maintenance of such vehicles with selected workshops.
6. Remember you're in Nigeria and things can go south even with the most thought out plans.

Call me if you need more and better have Heineken with you.

2 Likes

Re: @-{-{--HIRED Purchase Loading - Advice Needed To Make It Smooth For All Parties! by Fhemmmy: 6:38pm On Sep 17, 2019
pacino26:

2. Folks like me prefer money making machines to luxury rides at the moment so consider haulage/construction trucks too.
3. Someone suggested Remitta or standing orders. That's very important. Your contract should be tied to the party's account number at least two of such.
4. Set up a customer service team to investigate sincere excuses on amortization defaults and work with your clients closely.
5. Be open to the possibility of lease partnership and maintenance of such vehicles with selected workshops.
6. Remember you're in Nigeria and things can go south even with the most thought out plans.

Call me if you need more and better have Heineken with you.

Wow, what a detailed points but please can i make you explain these one after the other if you don't mind? I really love all you have said and i will like to know more, sir?

1 Like

Re: @-{-{--HIRED Purchase Loading - Advice Needed To Make It Smooth For All Parties! by Fhemmmy: 6:40pm On Sep 17, 2019
pacino26:

We surely will NOT limit it to Lagos, but we will need people that we can partner with in the state where we will sell the cars to, however, like you said, this is Nigeria and so many villages are NOT on the map, so we have to find ways to make sure that we are secured and taken cared of while the buyer is happy as well and these are reasons why we are making sure that we dot all I and cross all Ts before we roll it out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: @-{-{--HIRED Purchase Loading - Advice Needed To Make It Smooth For All Parties! by Fhemmmy: 6:41pm On Sep 17, 2019
pacino26:

We are surely open to the idea of such too as long as the buyer is sure and knows what he or she wanna buy . . . .Infact, if you check our profile sir, you will noticed we have sold few of such trucks here on NL

1 Like

Re: @-{-{--HIRED Purchase Loading - Advice Needed To Make It Smooth For All Parties! by Fhemmmy: 6:43pm On Sep 17, 2019
pacino26:

I am currently looking into the idea sir, because i have no idea what Remitta is all about and we are always open to be educated about it, it seems like will be a good idea to be tied with such BUT i still need to know how this will make payment or making the buyer not delinquent in payment with the use of the Remitta . . Please if you can tell us more about it, we will be more than grateful sir

1 Like

Re: @-{-{--HIRED Purchase Loading - Advice Needed To Make It Smooth For All Parties! by Fhemmmy: 6:45pm On Sep 17, 2019
pacino26:

I love this one for sure and we will surely look into this while it is one of the reasons why i said, will be best to have reps in places where we have vehicles sold to . . . Thanks for this great idea sir.

1 Like

Re: @-{-{--HIRED Purchase Loading - Advice Needed To Make It Smooth For All Parties! by Fhemmmy: 6:48pm On Sep 17, 2019
pacino26:

Please explain the lease option and how easy to get such sir

1 Like

Re: @-{-{--HIRED Purchase Loading - Advice Needed To Make It Smooth For All Parties! by Fhemmmy: 6:50pm On Sep 17, 2019
pacino26:

The scary part of it ALL because our people will do anything to get the ride but once the ride is in their hands, it is aa different ball game

2 Likes

Re: @-{-{--HIRED Purchase Loading - Advice Needed To Make It Smooth For All Parties! by pacino26(m): 7:02pm On Sep 17, 2019
Fhemmmy:

Wow, what a detailed points but please can i make you explain these one after the other if you don't mind? I really love all you have said and i will like to know more, sir?

I am a bad teacher but I'll try my best here.

On the contract have your client submit at least 3 account tied to his/her BVN and sign a waiver for deduction on any of the three or others linked to the BVN after a grace period.

Just like the tinted permit. A letter of introduction from DIG OPS NPF allows a prospect to have his Bio captured and same vetted form submitted with his/her application. Just like a police extract but in this case for an individual

Account trails reveals a lot about a person so you can easily extrapolate an individual's base from there. You've your Sims too.

Without been greedy you can inquired of the nature of logistics contract in the case of UBER or construction trucks.

Have an app to ease payment and reward punctual remittance.

Maintenance wise, you've trusted NL technicians and you can partner from other states. These persons can serve as your liaison officers in major towns and cities.

As usual a down payment is made. Have a favourable buy out option in case a client wants to discontinue.

Fhemmmy:

Please explain the lease option and how easy to get such sir

Lease to own options is giving out these vehicles or trucks under your discrete supervision while you're paid directly till at a time full payment is made. In this case for instance Uber, all payments comes to you while a driver works and you maintain the ride without having a second thought about handing over ownership after payment is completed.

I'll start a blueprint for you at my convenient time.

4 Likes

Re: @-{-{--HIRED Purchase Loading - Advice Needed To Make It Smooth For All Parties! by Fhemmmy: 7:15pm On Sep 17, 2019
pacino26:

I am a bad teacher but I'll try my best here.

On the contract have your client submit at least 3 account tied to his/her BVN and sign a waiver for deduction on any of the three or others linked to the BVN after a grace period.

Just like the tinted permit. A letter of introduction from DIG OPS NPF allows a prospect to have his Bio captured and same vetted form submitted with his/her application. Just like a police extract but in this case for an individual

Account trails reveals a lot about a person so you can easily extrapolate an individual's base from there. You've your Sims too.

Without been greedy you can inquired of the nature of logistics contract in the case of UBER or construction trucks.

Have an app to ease payment and reward punctual remittance.

Maintenance wise, you've trusted NL technicians and you can partner from other states. These persons can serve as your liaison officers in major towns and cities.

As usual a down payment is made. Have a favourable buy out option in case a client wants to discontinue.

Lease to own options is giving out these vehicles or trucks under your discrete supervision while you're paid directly till at a time full payment is made. In this case for instance Uber, all payments comes to you while a driver works and you maintain the ride without having a second thought about handing over ownership after payment is completed.

I'll start a blueprint for you at my convenient time.

The buyout options will be a little hard because of maintenance and the roads in Nigeria . . . While i won't like someone to lose all the money they have paid on a ride in case of defaulting, i might have no choice in the matter especially in case where the car or truck was Order specially for the buyer. . .You know what i mean, take a case where Mr. A ordered for an excavator and 1 year into a 2 years deal wants to walk away, what will i do with the excavator afterwards especially since i am not in the business for such, assuming it was like a Toyota Camry that is common sought after, we can be able to have a deal BUT not for someone that items was specially ordered for.
Let me know your take on such and your advice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

From Germany With Love.... C230 Coupe 2004*TOKS* / Daf 95 Tuck Head For Sale / Cheapest Honda End Of Discussion !! SOLD SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.