Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,862 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Hailey Adeleke Singing Davido And Chris Brown's "Blow My Mind" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hailey Adeleke Singing Davido And Chris Brown's "Blow My Mind" (26020 Views)

Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke, Looking Adorable In Christmas Pictures / Hailey Adeleke Is The Most Special Baby – Amanda Shades Davido And Chioma / Davido Gives His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke, Money To Stop New Biting Habit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hailey Adeleke Singing Davido And Chris Brown's "Blow My Mind" by Ndlistic(m): 4:18am On Sep 17, 2019
This is lovely, like father like daughter, Davido's needs to send his daughter to the music booth as soon as possible.

Davido's baby mama, Mandy catches her daughter on camera mimicking her dad and Chris Brown new song "Blow my mind".

Hailey the second adorable daughter of Nigerian music star, Davido has blossomed beautiful over the past few years ever since her birth in early 2017.

Can't stop watching the video, is really amazing one by Hailey, Watch the video below,

Source: https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/09/davidos-daughter-hailey-seen-mimicking.html?m=1

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2fqaKGAELL/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hailey Adeleke Singing Davido And Chris Brown's "Blow My Mind" by Ndlistic(m): 4:18am On Sep 17, 2019
More, Watch The Video HERE

5 Shares

Re: Hailey Adeleke Singing Davido And Chris Brown's "Blow My Mind" by adewest1999(m): 4:27am On Sep 17, 2019
Cutie........Davido is blessed sha

BTW..... I Wanna dedicate this FTC to the mod wey ban me......to err is human but to forgive is divine..... I know say you no go try am again

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hailey Adeleke Singing Davido And Chris Brown's "Blow My Mind" by Tolexander: 7:07am On Sep 17, 2019
I hope this girl and her sister, Imade won’t be relegated on and by the media when Chioma gives birth

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hailey Adeleke Singing Davido And Chris Brown's "Blow My Mind" by slyfox35(m): 7:11am On Sep 17, 2019
Beautiful daughter from a Good man

4 Likes

Re: Hailey Adeleke Singing Davido And Chris Brown's "Blow My Mind" by salbis(m): 8:08am On Sep 17, 2019
Na where their food dey comot na. BTW, the mum want to remind OBO, that she's ready for another shoot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hailey Adeleke Singing Davido And Chris Brown's "Blow My Mind" by Nobody: 8:08am On Sep 17, 2019
Ans so, how is this news?

1 Like

Re: Hailey Adeleke Singing Davido And Chris Brown's "Blow My Mind" by Nobody: 8:08am On Sep 17, 2019
Mommy needs feeding money.
Too bad she has to use d daughter for d attention grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hailey Adeleke Singing Davido And Chris Brown's "Blow My Mind" by ShipChina2naija: 8:08am On Sep 17, 2019
If she no sing her papa song .whose song she go sing....

Check my signature for your cheap bags...

1 Like

Re: Hailey Adeleke Singing Davido And Chris Brown's "Blow My Mind" by Royalfurnitures: 8:08am On Sep 17, 2019
Like father like daughter

Check out my signature for quality and exotic furniture for your homes and offices

1 Like

Re: Hailey Adeleke Singing Davido And Chris Brown's "Blow My Mind" by money121(m): 8:09am On Sep 17, 2019
Ok
Re: Hailey Adeleke Singing Davido And Chris Brown's "Blow My Mind" by Ugosample(m): 8:09am On Sep 17, 2019
Bonatheripper:
Mommy needs feeding money. Too bad she has to use d daughter for d attention grin
yea classic baby mama format

4 Likes

Re: Hailey Adeleke Singing Davido And Chris Brown's "Blow My Mind" by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:10am On Sep 17, 2019
Africans be naming them pikin oyinbo name, black skin people no proud of them things but be make mouth "Proudly African" yen yen yen

3 Likes

Re: Hailey Adeleke Singing Davido And Chris Brown's "Blow My Mind" by Nobody: 8:11am On Sep 17, 2019
She is gorgeous and adorable.
DISTRESS SALES DEAL on a Lexus down my signature.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hailey Adeleke Singing Davido And Chris Brown's "Blow My Mind" by Toks2008(m): 8:11am On Sep 17, 2019
Nice
Re: Hailey Adeleke Singing Davido And Chris Brown's "Blow My Mind" by BlueAir: 8:11am On Sep 17, 2019
Whatelse will she be singing ?"holla at ur boy"?

1 Like

Re: Hailey Adeleke Singing Davido And Chris Brown's "Blow My Mind" by Nobody: 8:11am On Sep 17, 2019
Oya haters, it's over to you.
Re: Hailey Adeleke Singing Davido And Chris Brown's "Blow My Mind" by RexTramadol1: 8:12am On Sep 17, 2019
Lmao

That baby mama funny o
Re: Hailey Adeleke Singing Davido And Chris Brown's "Blow My Mind" by mamajj17(f): 8:14am On Sep 17, 2019
Ugosample:

yea
classic baby mama format
My dear not all cases, some Mamas are just unlucky lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Hailey Adeleke Singing Davido And Chris Brown's "Blow My Mind" by Slopes: 8:15am On Sep 17, 2019
Bright child
Re: Hailey Adeleke Singing Davido And Chris Brown's "Blow My Mind" by ppreye(m): 8:15am On Sep 17, 2019
Now that Davido is on the trail of 2face Idibia, he should as a matter of fact try not to play favorites with his kids, at least he should as well learn that from 2face... Cute baby

Please call for amazing solar plans for your homes ranging from a 500W mega mobile power bank with 250,000mAH inbuilt lithium ion battery to a whooping 10kva Solar off-grid Systems.

Please check my signature for more details and contact info
Re: Hailey Adeleke Singing Davido And Chris Brown's "Blow My Mind" by Nobody: 8:16am On Sep 17, 2019
cute cute cute baby girl

1 Like

Re: Hailey Adeleke Singing Davido And Chris Brown's "Blow My Mind" by Nobody: 8:16am On Sep 17, 2019
Wow! Likes for IMADE and Share for HAILEY

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Hailey Adeleke Singing Davido And Chris Brown's "Blow My Mind" by VulgarLee(m): 8:22am On Sep 17, 2019
Wow
Unlike Imade wen wowo like her mother

Hailey❤❤❤
Re: Hailey Adeleke Singing Davido And Chris Brown's "Blow My Mind" by nabegibeg: 8:23am On Sep 17, 2019
slyfox35:
Beautiful daughter from a Good man

A man that sleeps with different girls is good ? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Hailey Adeleke Singing Davido And Chris Brown's "Blow My Mind" by Nobody: 8:24am On Sep 17, 2019
Tolexander:
I hope this girl and her sister, Imade won’t me relegated on and by the media when Chioma gives birth

they will

another fact is that its a BOY

lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji & Covenant University Students (tweet Fight) / Waje Snubs Stingy Women, Pledges Loyalty To ‘Cheerful Givers Association’ / Tony Tetuila And His Son (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.