Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,280 members, 7,815,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Trending Throwback Photo Of Phyno That Got Nigerians Talking When He Was Nobody - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Trending Throwback Photo Of Phyno That Got Nigerians Talking When He Was Nobody (7114 Views)

Epic Throwback Video Of Davido As A Little Boy Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) / Dangote Celebrates DJ Cuppy's Birthday But See What Got Nigerians Talking (video / Dentist Shares Photo Of Phyno's Brown Teeth On Facebook, Advises The Rapper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trending Throwback Photo Of Phyno That Got Nigerians Talking When He Was Nobody by GistMore10: 5:58am On Sep 17, 2019
A viral throwback photo of Phyno with TJ and Slow Dog that got Nigerians talking because of the caption given to it.

Nigerian celebrities and fans reacts after tagging musicians, 'TJ, Slow Dog and friend' omitting Phyno's name because he has no fame and a nobody then.

Back then Phyno was a music producer while TJ and Slow Dog were among the hottest musicians but today there is a change of story as Phyno tops the chart.

Gist from Gistmore : http://gistmore.com/trending-throwback-photo-of-phyno-that-got-nigerians-talking-when-he-was-nobody

2 Likes

Re: Trending Throwback Photo Of Phyno That Got Nigerians Talking When He Was Nobody by GistMore10: 5:58am On Sep 17, 2019

Re: Trending Throwback Photo Of Phyno That Got Nigerians Talking When He Was Nobody by drips8(m): 5:59am On Sep 17, 2019
He has changed for the better now

1 Like

Re: Trending Throwback Photo Of Phyno That Got Nigerians Talking When He Was Nobody by Elton01(m): 6:01am On Sep 17, 2019
grin ask Bob risky what money did for her..Change
Re: Trending Throwback Photo Of Phyno That Got Nigerians Talking When He Was Nobody by blazepascal(m): 6:06am On Sep 17, 2019
Money and fame make you stay relevant we will soon get there too like if you believe smiley

5 Likes

Re: Trending Throwback Photo Of Phyno That Got Nigerians Talking When He Was Nobody by Sucremamito1: 6:11am On Sep 17, 2019
My non controversial phyno
See skin like milk

6 Likes

Re: Trending Throwback Photo Of Phyno That Got Nigerians Talking When He Was Nobody by Deomovies: 6:13am On Sep 17, 2019
Lol... Meanwhile, you can get Latest and Top Rated hundreds of Movies and Series in HD quality into your External drives and PCs at affordable prices. Lagosians and non Lagosians, please help a bro today by patronizing, that's a best gift for Movies Junkies.
Re: Trending Throwback Photo Of Phyno That Got Nigerians Talking When He Was Nobody by donbachi(m): 6:36am On Sep 17, 2019
the only thing I know,is that;a man with 3rd class moving with grace,can be accepted at any job interview instead of a man with 1st class...akalaka no be the same...someone must testify today.

9 Likes

Re: Trending Throwback Photo Of Phyno That Got Nigerians Talking When He Was Nobody by blacq2009(m): 7:04am On Sep 17, 2019
So Phyno is the "and friend"? Hmmm.
Re: Trending Throwback Photo Of Phyno That Got Nigerians Talking When He Was Nobody by mamajj17(f): 7:13am On Sep 17, 2019
What do they mean he was NOBODY, everyone is somebody is only TIME changes

1 Like

Re: Trending Throwback Photo Of Phyno That Got Nigerians Talking When He Was Nobody by ruggedtimi(m): 7:16am On Sep 17, 2019
donbachi:
the only thing I know,is that;a man with 3rd class moving with grace,can be accepted at any job interview instead of a man with 1st class...akalaka no be the same...someone must testify today.
amen
Re: Trending Throwback Photo Of Phyno That Got Nigerians Talking When He Was Nobody by Kenneth10110(m): 7:17am On Sep 17, 2019
Everything is time and Grace

1 Like

Re: Trending Throwback Photo Of Phyno That Got Nigerians Talking When He Was Nobody by ogbuefiken(m): 7:30am On Sep 17, 2019
slow dog had it all. he and nigga raw were killing it eastside. on a steady.
he relaxed. phyno, his understudy, filled the void, and switched up. now roles have been reversed. the master is now the apprentice.
because hardwork always beats talent. everytime

1 Like

Re: Trending Throwback Photo Of Phyno That Got Nigerians Talking When He Was Nobody by tillaman(m): 7:32am On Sep 17, 2019
This life sha, if you are a nobody Wetin eye dey see ehn, you go fear caption
But today is my first time of hearing Tj and Slow dog and I probably won’t even remember them tomorrow, But Phyno fino, Real niqqa

God is good

2 Likes

Re: Trending Throwback Photo Of Phyno That Got Nigerians Talking When He Was Nobody by Justbeingreal(m): 7:37am On Sep 17, 2019
cool

That's life. Tables turn in seconds don't look down on Anyone.

1 Like

Re: Trending Throwback Photo Of Phyno That Got Nigerians Talking When He Was Nobody by Olufela30: 7:39am On Sep 17, 2019
On God !!
Re: Trending Throwback Photo Of Phyno That Got Nigerians Talking When He Was Nobody by Projectwriter: 7:42am On Sep 17, 2019
Man chilling with real ballers, and you referred that "table of men" as nobody. Mtchew

Re: Trending Throwback Photo Of Phyno That Got Nigerians Talking When He Was Nobody by UbanmeUdie: 7:52am On Sep 17, 2019
shocked

People's opinion about you is not a definition of who you are.

But to prove how wrong they are, you have to hustle and make sure it is legit.

You may have been tagged "just a friend" yesterday but can become a star tomorrow.

Thank God all the trash Phyno has been singing paid off.
Re: Trending Throwback Photo Of Phyno That Got Nigerians Talking When He Was Nobody by Bigflamie(m): 7:56am On Sep 17, 2019
Stale
Re: Trending Throwback Photo Of Phyno That Got Nigerians Talking When He Was Nobody by Crazeworld(m): 9:23am On Sep 17, 2019
Na money be fine bobo

Meanwhile, I'm available for your online documents and Print-out Slips. Check my signature
Re: Trending Throwback Photo Of Phyno That Got Nigerians Talking When He Was Nobody by Odinaka00(m): 11:37am On Sep 17, 2019
This one nor be news nah.. Everyone dey change nah

Below na 10yrs ago and 2019

3 Likes

Re: Trending Throwback Photo Of Phyno That Got Nigerians Talking When He Was Nobody by Jerkules: 12:54pm On Sep 17, 2019
Lol indomie generation kids won't know Tj and Slow Dogg in the Kitchen grin
Re: Trending Throwback Photo Of Phyno That Got Nigerians Talking When He Was Nobody by nwamabo247(m): 1:23pm On Sep 17, 2019
when guy was a boy.money make man happy.pls help a brother in need
Re: Trending Throwback Photo Of Phyno That Got Nigerians Talking When He Was Nobody by dangoteinlaw: 3:04pm On Sep 17, 2019
A nobody that is drinking heneiken, who would buy heneiken for a nobody??
Re: Trending Throwback Photo Of Phyno That Got Nigerians Talking When He Was Nobody by rattlesnake(m): 5:56pm On Sep 17, 2019
so hes now somebeody because he sang obago and snaps with dogs?
Re: Trending Throwback Photo Of Phyno That Got Nigerians Talking When He Was Nobody by dont8(m): 7:36pm On Sep 17, 2019
Nothing extra ordinary here, back then producers were not well known, D'Banj changed the narrative by giving shout -out and hyping his his producer, Don Jazzey.

But the line, 'Phyno and two friends' got me smiley
Re: Trending Throwback Photo Of Phyno That Got Nigerians Talking When He Was Nobody by mrwonlasewonie: 9:20pm On Sep 17, 2019
Before bleaching and after bleaching grin

But I like phyno as a person and his songs including his stage personae even though I don't understand the translation of his songs.once I hear his songs on radio or see it on tv,I naturally vibe and I like the fact that he carried all groups along and penetrated the market regardless of tribe.

Anyway the only thing I could catch in one of his songs and that's because I can easily pronounce it is SONU

I'm unable to pick words he says because he pronounces and raps really fast

I give it to him,the guy is good in his craft but since he seems to have affection for the street like Olamide,he should give back to his Enugu people.at least sponsor a child to school or establish a business for him instead of spending all his money on olosho
Re: Trending Throwback Photo Of Phyno That Got Nigerians Talking When He Was Nobody by Luizkid(m): 12:32am On Sep 18, 2019
Everybody go make am, na the time we no just know... MC Cassino (2019)
Re: Trending Throwback Photo Of Phyno That Got Nigerians Talking When He Was Nobody by Lagbaja01(m): 5:15am On Sep 18, 2019
You had to bleach?
Odinaka00:
This one nor be news nah.. Everyone dey change nah

Below na 10yrs ago and 2019
Re: Trending Throwback Photo Of Phyno That Got Nigerians Talking When He Was Nobody by DesChyko: 5:30am On Sep 18, 2019
I'm a shokori bobo

Baby girl call me Slow Doggi Do grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

OMG! Can You Believe How Old These 5 Black Men Are? / Rest In Perfect Peace! Remi Abiola / Kim Kardashian Isnt Aware We Can See Her Boobs :( (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.