Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,910 members, 7,952,671 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:42 PM

Which Religion Is Most Tolerant - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Religion Is Most Tolerant (1091 Views)

Christianity Or Islam Which Religion First Existed? / Let Us Be More Tolerant Of Each Other / Which Religion Has Largest Number Of Population (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Religion Is Most Tolerant by adaybayor(m): 1:16pm On Oct 30, 2010
it is really interesting to live in a multi-religious country like naija, but at same time yourreservation can be tested to its ultimate limit be some folks who belong to different faith,i could remember a very close xtian friend once told me that only irresponsible pple keep beard, i keep beard so i was left wondering if i had done something irresponsible. from further discussion i found out that he actually meant to say muslims are irresponsible pple, well that could have lead to hot arguement but i was just not ready for it  cos i know he has hatred for my faith and he just cant hide it, jesus,noah abraham and even muhammad kept beard so may be samething goes for them, its about time we realised that everybody ñèèd not have same faith, it is a free world, and when you relate with pple just dump your religion but be righteous, that way we can avoid the social problem that comes wth it
Re: Which Religion Is Most Tolerant by Jenwitemi(m): 2:00pm On Oct 30, 2010
Outside the two most virulently intolerant religions, christianity and islam, most other religions simply keep to themselves and leave others alone or try to live with others in peace, love and harmony.
Re: Which Religion Is Most Tolerant by adaybayor(m): 2:56pm On Oct 30, 2010
@jenwite, i admire you objectivety, nice opinion
Re: Which Religion Is Most Tolerant by benodic: 12:23pm On Nov 01, 2010
for me it has nothing to do with the religion but has a lot to do with the people in the religion.

every religion has people that are tolerant and people that are not tolerant of other people's beliefs.

the more love a person is able to develop the more tolerant the person becomes of other people's beliefs. tolerance is really one of the signs of spiritual growth and maturity.
Re: Which Religion Is Most Tolerant by ilosiwaju: 12:54pm On Nov 01, 2010
Mybe buddhism and some other eastern movements like that sha. They are less fussy than the usual christian and islamic crooks.

(1) (Reply)

Three Things That Cause Problems In Life / Tame Your Tongue / When Will The World Become Fully Atheistic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.