Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,164 members, 7,811,373 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

Lizzy, Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu: Before And After Photos - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lizzy, Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu: Before And After Photos (58264 Views)

New Photos Of Lizzy, The Drug Junkie Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu / New Photos Of Lizzy, Drug Addict Saved By Pastor Tony Rapu / Shanawole, 11-Year-Old Ex-Cultist Now A Pastor, Thanks To Pastor Tony Rapu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lizzy, Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu: Before And After Photos by musictori: 10:58am On Sep 17, 2019
You know that prayer about transformation?, Lizzy a Junkie that Pastor Tony Rapu took from the streets of Ikeja is a perfect example. In few months after her video went viral, God used Pastor Rapu to transformed & rehabilitated her. This is one of the best before & after pics.

See photos...

Source: www.musictori.com/2019/09/before-and-after-photos-of-lady.html

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lizzy, Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu: Before And After Photos by Raysleek: 11:27am On Sep 17, 2019
This is simply amazing. The kind of change we pray for in Nigeria.

249 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Lizzy, Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu: Before And After Photos by Lekison(m): 12:18pm On Sep 17, 2019
amazingly amazing

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lizzy, Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu: Before And After Photos by festacman(m): 1:29pm On Sep 17, 2019
Dis na real life miracle. I swear, drug addiction is demonic. It devalues users' self-worth, turns them into captives, shut down their brains, then destroy the essence of their humanity and finally deactivate them spiritually.

208 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Lizzy, Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu: Before And After Photos by Richdad50(m): 2:02pm On Sep 17, 2019
shocked

For the first time in many years, I was close to tears as I watched the incredible transformation of this young lady. A very beautiful woman caged under the destructive influence of drug abuse. Behind the veil and faces of addicts, and social misfits lie the hunger and desire to live a better life, seeking for opportunities to be transformed forever.

Many years ago, I had the incredible opportunity to speak one on one with a young lady who was a drug and sex addict. She was 24 years at that time but had begun sleeping with older men from an early age of 13. Abused and shattered for over a decade, she resigned to the fate that nothing good could ever come out of her. As I began to talk, she broke down in tears and wept profusely.

There, I held her hands thinking of what next to do. What I saw baffled me. I saw her in a very white gown but a hairy and dirty Orangutan(ape) wrapped himself around her. The rest is history and that day began her journey to a life fulfilling and rewarding. Today, she is married with three beautiful children and a lovely husband.

Son, there lies a mountain of greatness in those that have been written off, believed to be of no good. Hidden in thier inside is a vast treasure of possibilities and accomplishments. I have come to realize that the first point of attack from the devil is those who are meant for the unbelievable. Where there is sugar, there you find ants, so also, like a star in space, thick darkness abounds.

Richdad

201 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Lizzy, Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu: Before And After Photos by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 17, 2019
She's gorgeous and changed. God deed by the man of good.

DISTRESS SALES DEAL on a Lexus down my signature.

3 Likes

Re: Lizzy, Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu: Before And After Photos by emmyid(m): 2:02pm On Sep 17, 2019
Wow. This is real transformation we got here. God bless the pastor. See as she come fine and chubby.

I need to script my own break through too. Abeg, who go help me shoot the video, then make it go viral?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lizzy, Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu: Before And After Photos by FuckDaMods: 2:02pm On Sep 17, 2019
This one look like fatoyinbo, abi na my eyes dey deceive me?

152 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Lizzy, Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu: Before And After Photos by valarmorghulis: 2:03pm On Sep 17, 2019
Wao, see fine gal

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lizzy, Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu: Before And After Photos by whuykiilkjh: 2:03pm On Sep 17, 2019
yea
festacman:
Dis na real life miracle. I swear, drug addiction is demonic. It devalues users' self-worth, turns them into captives, shut down their brains, then destroy the essence of their humanity and finally deactivate them spiritually.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lizzy, Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu: Before And After Photos by MobilityExpress: 2:03pm On Sep 17, 2019
This is the true work of Christianity, transforming lives for the better, spiritually, physically, emotionally and economically.

45 Likes

Re: Lizzy, Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu: Before And After Photos by holyeye1989(m): 2:04pm On Sep 17, 2019
Na she fine like this??

8 Likes

Re: Lizzy, Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu: Before And After Photos by obinna58(m): 2:04pm On Sep 17, 2019
Y sh d ge fat
Re: Lizzy, Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu: Before And After Photos by RexTramadol1: 2:04pm On Sep 17, 2019
I can take it up from where Pastor stopped

Shagging level

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lizzy, Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu: Before And After Photos by madenigga(m): 2:04pm On Sep 17, 2019
But this story has been on Nairaland front page before.

Naira land content quality is poor plus lack of innovation in the site.

These days I find myself using quora cause of the disappointment of this forum

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lizzy, Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu: Before And After Photos by Starboytwo(m): 2:04pm On Sep 17, 2019
Once s smoker, always a smoker

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lizzy, Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu: Before And After Photos by Oluwasaeon(m): 2:04pm On Sep 17, 2019
FuckDaMods:
Walahi

4 Likes

Re: Lizzy, Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu: Before And After Photos by ihitenansa: 2:05pm On Sep 17, 2019
Godbless Pastor Rapuruchukwu!

Nobody ugly,...just a bit of rest,vitamins,good soap and maybe cream,a good hair cut or wig/weave and a good wear...Boom!

Nobody ugly,..obu ego na akpari madu(na money dey yab pasn),... Defunct psquare 2017

7 Likes

Re: Lizzy, Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu: Before And After Photos by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 17, 2019
This is how religion should be like. God bless the Pastor

3 Likes

Re: Lizzy, Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu: Before And After Photos by mogbeyiteren: 2:05pm On Sep 17, 2019
i love this, thank you pastor

1 Like

Re: Lizzy, Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu: Before And After Photos by greencard: 2:05pm On Sep 17, 2019
RexTramadol1:
I can take it up from where Pastor stopped

Shagging level

Lazy Nigerian youth...shior

3 Likes

Re: Lizzy, Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu: Before And After Photos by metroid(m): 2:06pm On Sep 17, 2019
This post was on FP some months ago

1 Like

Re: Lizzy, Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu: Before And After Photos by Osobi32(m): 2:06pm On Sep 17, 2019
Nice one but this is a very old news.... Since 2017.

1 Like

Re: Lizzy, Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu: Before And After Photos by Wickedfacts: 2:06pm On Sep 17, 2019
FuckDaMods:

Fatoyinbo destroys lives.
If it's Fatoyinbo, the picture would be in reverse. Picture 2 would be better than picture 1.

Fatoyinbo is a serial sexual predator.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lizzy, Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu: Before And After Photos by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 17, 2019
FuckDaMods:

You need to wash your eyeballs.
God bless you pastor. Na this kain news we suppose dey hear from churches.

6 Likes

Re: Lizzy, Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu: Before And After Photos by efeteb: 2:06pm On Sep 17, 2019
Great news
Re: Lizzy, Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu: Before And After Photos by RiyadhGoddess(f): 2:06pm On Sep 17, 2019
Oh God be praised!
Heaven rejoices when a soul is being saved.
Read my signature

1 Like

Re: Lizzy, Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu: Before And After Photos by King44(m): 2:07pm On Sep 17, 2019
Jesus Christ shey nor be that girl wey her picture surface that time be this addiction is a disease
Re: Lizzy, Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu: Before And After Photos by drey076(m): 2:08pm On Sep 17, 2019
FuckDaMods:
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lizzy, Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu: Before And After Photos by lyriclekidd(m): 2:08pm On Sep 17, 2019
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dominion Air: Bishop David Oyedepo Launches New Airline / Pastor Sharp Sharp: I Suck Women’s Breasts To Deliver Them From Evil Spirit / LAGBUS Carrying Deeper Life Members From Easter Retreat Catches Fire (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.