Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,400 members, 7,826,556 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Lizzy, Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu: Before And After Photos - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lizzy, Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu: Before And After Photos (58278 Views)

New Photos Of Lizzy, The Drug Junkie Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu / New Photos Of Lizzy, Drug Addict Saved By Pastor Tony Rapu / Shanawole, 11-Year-Old Ex-Cultist Now A Pastor, Thanks To Pastor Tony Rapu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lizzy, Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu: Before And After Photos by Gbengar07: 2:09pm On Sep 17, 2019
She as she con chubby oga o
Praise God

1 Like

Re: Lizzy, Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu: Before And After Photos by Justbeingreal(m): 2:09pm On Sep 17, 2019
cool

Wow!
Re: Lizzy, Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu: Before And After Photos by agbonkamen(f): 2:09pm On Sep 17, 2019
Say No to drug
Re: Lizzy, Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu: Before And After Photos by charlito94(m): 2:10pm On Sep 17, 2019
See wife material.
Never judge a book by its cover. If u HV the means to impact on someone's life do it and don't judge
Re: Lizzy, Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu: Before And After Photos by emmyid(m): 2:10pm On Sep 17, 2019
madenigga:
But this story has been on Nairaland front page before.

Naira land content quality is poor plus lack of innovation in the site.

These days I find myself using quota cause of the disappointment of this forum

Hater, it hasn't. And plese swerve.
Re: Lizzy, Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu: Before And After Photos by gurunlocker: 2:13pm On Sep 17, 2019
WTF! She looks so beautiful...
Re: Lizzy, Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu: Before And After Photos by senchibi: 2:16pm On Sep 17, 2019
grin grin grin am I the only one who only saw 3 naked girls possing on this picture ?

Re: Lizzy, Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu: Before And After Photos by NagazGeneral: 2:17pm On Sep 17, 2019
Very soon she go talk say the guy rape am

See girls l, Neva do anything good for dem...
Re: Lizzy, Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu: Before And After Photos by madenigga(m): 2:17pm On Sep 17, 2019
emmyid:

U be mumu na wetin u sabi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lizzy, Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu: Before And After Photos by Blankstare(m): 2:17pm On Sep 17, 2019
I watched the documentary profiling her on tvc... interesting
Re: Lizzy, Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu: Before And After Photos by OROSUNBOLB(m): 2:21pm On Sep 17, 2019
Talking about miracle,this is one.
Re: Lizzy, Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu: Before And After Photos by Ijawwomaninoyo: 2:21pm On Sep 17, 2019
emmyid:

He is very correct, it is an old news. They do it very well everytime.
Re: Lizzy, Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu: Before And After Photos by Broadenyourhori: 2:24pm On Sep 17, 2019
musictori:
You know that prayer about transformation?, Lizzy a Junkie that Pastor Tony Rapu took from the streets of Ikeja is a perfect example. In few months after her video went viral, God used Pastor Rapu to transformed & rehabilitated her. This is one of the best before & after pics.

See photos...

Source: www.musictori.com/2019/09/before-and-after-photos-of-lady.html

The point is ... It does not have to be a pastor!. This is everyone's responsibility, if God has placed you in position that others can benefit from, please use it to His glory.

A very good example for others to follow. God bless you for giving back and helping humanity!

1 Like

Re: Lizzy, Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu: Before And After Photos by Dpharisee: 2:30pm On Sep 17, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

For the first time in many years, I was close to tears as I watched the incredible transformation of this young lady. A very beautiful woman caged under the destructive influence of drug abuse. Behind the veil and faces of addicts, social misfits lie the hunger and desire to live a better life seeking for opportunities to be transformed forever.

Richdad

There is one idiot using your monicker and always writing rubbish, he must be a drug junkie. He confuses a lot of people who like reading your sensible write ups sad

2 Likes

Re: Lizzy, Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu: Before And After Photos by Horpecy(m): 2:30pm On Sep 17, 2019
Nice one man of God more success
Re: Lizzy, Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu: Before And After Photos by next2u: 2:31pm On Sep 17, 2019
There are one million of such child that need help ,there is a word that says prevention is better than cure. That is why before anyone get married ,you must have the basic training of parenting and ready to play your role as a parents. I tell people ,paying of school fee and sending a child to school without you training you child is not a good one. if as a parents you fail to train yourself then the society will train your child for you and 95% that the society train return to be bad children.
Re: Lizzy, Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu: Before And After Photos by BlueAir: 2:31pm On Sep 17, 2019
RexTramadol1:
I can take it up from where Pastor stopped

Shagging level
u that u need rehabilitation angry tramadol abuser

1 Like

Re: Lizzy, Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu: Before And After Photos by crackhouse(m): 2:35pm On Sep 17, 2019
This story is as old as my grandfather's transistor radio.
Re: Lizzy, Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu: Before And After Photos by Efenaira(m): 2:45pm On Sep 17, 2019
FuckDaMods:
This one look like fatoyinbo, abi na my eyes dey deceive me?
You’re not far from the truth ����
Re: Lizzy, Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu: Before And After Photos by Chrisbeks: 2:51pm On Sep 17, 2019
Daddy freeze and his fellow pastor bashers will not see this one o

1 Like

Re: Lizzy, Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu: Before And After Photos by elmodee7(m): 2:52pm On Sep 17, 2019
There's nothing impossible if you put your heart and mind towards it. Touching. God bless them both
Re: Lizzy, Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu: Before And After Photos by Chrisbeks: 2:52pm On Sep 17, 2019
senchibi:
grin grin grin am I the only one who only saw 3 naked girls possing on this picture ?
You need help
Re: Lizzy, Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu: Before And After Photos by Belawy(m): 2:58pm On Sep 17, 2019
Another pastor Fatoyinbo in the making
Re: Lizzy, Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu: Before And After Photos by kezy58: 3:02pm On Sep 17, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

For the first time in many years, I was close to tears as I watched the incredible transformation of this young lady. A very beautiful woman caged under the destructive influence of drug abuse. Behind the veil and faces of addicts, and social misfits lie the hunger and desire to live a better life, seeking for opportunities to be transformed forever.

Many years ago, I had the incredible opportunity to speak one on one with a young lady who was a drug and sex addict. She was 24 years at that time but had begun sleeping with older men from an early age of 13. Abused and shattered for over a decade, she resigned to the fate that nothing good could ever come out of her. As I began to talk, she broke down in tears and wept profusely.

There, I held her hands thinking of what next to do. What I saw baffled me. I saw her in a very white gown but a hairy and dirty Orangutan(ape) wrapped himself around her. The rest is history and that day began her journey to a life fulfilling and rewarding. Today, she is married with three beautiful children and a lovely husband.

Son, there lies a mountain of greatness in those that have been written off, believed to be of no good. Hidden in thier inside is a vast treasure of possibilities and accomplishments. I have come to realize that the first point of attack from the devil is those who are meant for the unbelievable. Where there is sugar, there you find ants, so also, like a star in space, thick darkness abounds.

Richdad

I would love to knw you sir
Re: Lizzy, Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu: Before And After Photos by kezy58: 3:04pm On Sep 17, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

For the first time in many years, I was close to tears as I watched the incredible transformation of this young lady. A very beautiful woman caged under the destructive influence of drug abuse. Behind the veil and faces of addicts, and social misfits lie the hunger and desire to live a better life, seeking for opportunities to be transformed forever.

Many years ago, I had the incredible opportunity to speak one on one with a young lady who was a drug and sex addict. She was 24 years at that time but had begun sleeping with older men from an early age of 13. Abused and shattered for over a decade, she resigned to the fate that nothing good could ever come out of her. As I began to talk, she broke down in tears and wept profusely.

There, I held her hands thinking of what next to do. What I saw baffled me. I saw her in a very white gown but a hairy and dirty Orangutan(ape) wrapped himself around her. The rest is history and that day began her journey to a life fulfilling and rewarding. Today, she is married with three beautiful children and a lovely husband.

Son, there lies a mountain of greatness in those that have been written off, believed to be of no good. Hidden in thier inside is a vast treasure of possibilities and accomplishments. I have come to realize that the first point of attack from the devil is those who are meant for the unbelievable. Where there is sugar, there you find ants, so also, like a star in space, thick darkness abounds.

Richdad

I would love to knw you sir
Re: Lizzy, Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu: Before And After Photos by penguinpikin: 3:05pm On Sep 17, 2019
madenigga:
But this story has been on Nairaland front page before.

Naira land content quality is poor plus lack of innovation in the site.

These days I find myself using quora cause of the disappointment of this forum
. apply for your own blog so we can get latex news. you be like my friend alaba thompson who enevr start work don dey dream of bed n flat screen
Re: Lizzy, Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu: Before And After Photos by jaxxy(m): 3:06pm On Sep 17, 2019
Wow I like this. There are many homeless intelligent people wasted needing help and care.
Re: Lizzy, Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu: Before And After Photos by Mogajunior(m): 3:10pm On Sep 17, 2019
cool

The lady is averagely beautiful. I am pretty sure the pastor would keep her for himself after the investment he has put in. Kudos to him.
Re: Lizzy, Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu: Before And After Photos by pacespot(m): 3:16pm On Sep 17, 2019
Every woman is beautiful until handed over to poverty, I can only summarize the before pix as a lunatic smoking.
Re: Lizzy, Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu: Before And After Photos by jnoz23(m): 3:20pm On Sep 17, 2019
hope say daddy never start to shine d congo?
Re: Lizzy, Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu: Before And After Photos by DimIsaac10(m): 3:20pm On Sep 17, 2019
That is what a Bible can do

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Hot Leather Jeans Right To Wear To Church? / Dominion Air: Bishop David Oyedepo Launches New Airline / Mohamad Amin Faridi: From Jihad To Jesus #10yearchallenge Of A Christian Convert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.