Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,918 members, 7,810,527 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

This Is How A Girl Wants You To Text/chat Her & Find You Attractive (top Secret) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / This Is How A Girl Wants You To Text/chat Her & Find You Attractive (top Secret) (905 Views)

Reverend Father Mistakin Receives Firlt Text From A Sex Worker Read His Response / Researchers Discover What Women Find Most Physically Attractive In Men / 10 Funny Dad And Mum Text Messages Compilation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is How A Girl Wants You To Text/chat Her & Find You Attractive (top Secret) by chidexharm(m): 11:12am On Sep 17, 2019
Most guys don't know how to text girls and spark attraction.

If you're you're among those guys that don't know how to woo women when texting her on WhatsApp or Facebook.

Don't worry man because in this post you'll learn the Topg Best Ways to Text Women That Get Her To Like You & What To Text Her In Certain Situation.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WARNING: This informative post is quite long and not for lazy readers , if you're that type then leave this post now

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright... let's roll..

#1 Blame Her For Trying To Seduce You:-

This is an extremely powerful method of texting girls because this buy into that frame of mind and conditions her to start pursuing and chasing you.

Use this technique throughout all of your interactions (including face-to-face) and watch the attraction skyrocket.

Example:

HER:"Guess What!"

YOU: "You want to get me drunk so you can take advantage of me ? You're so naughty :p

HER: “How are you?”

YOU: “what in bed?….jeez you’re too forward! :p”

HER “haha that’s not what I meant!”

YOU: “yeah right...you're so bad”

HER: “Guess What!”

YOU: “Let me guess....you want to grab a drink and get me drunk so you can take advantage of me? You are so bad!!

HER: "Ok , good night, I'm going to bed now"

YOU: "Hey, slow down girl..we just met I can't go to bed with you yet"

#2:Cocky & Funny:-

Women know that cocky guys are usually confident guys. However, cockiness alone can appear rude and arrogant, and most women don’t want to date that type of guy.

Try to mix cockiness with a touch of humor as this is very effective, and will set you apart from the average (needy) guys who try to seek her approval. It also jokingly sets the framework that she is chasing you, which baits her to play along and agree to that role.

YOU : Stop it ..*smiles*

HER: Stop what ?

YOU : "Thinking about me.. you'll get to see me again soon enough"

YOU : "Congratulations!"

HER : "for what?"

YOU : I was just thinking of you . Congratulations

YOU : So are you in love with me yet ?

HER : lol..no we've just met.

YOU: LOL.. You're really good at playing this hard-to-get thing, but just give it a few more days.*smiles*

#3 Bait & Switch

You essentially bait her into thinking that you are saying one thing — like being totally overly into her — and then switch to something else — like teasing her or being cocky.

It's like lowering her attraction for a moment so that you can increase it even higher

Example:

YOU:“I can't stop thinking about...........*smiles*”

HER: “me?

YOU: “No. Lollipops. Why would I be thinking about you? jk :p

•I know it’s wrong, I know it’s too early and I know I’m probably being desperate, but I really have to tell you this, I can’t hold it back any longer. You’ll probably think I’m insane, that I'm going too far, and you might even despise me a little for saying this, but please understand that I’m only doing it because I think it’s right, because I can’t hold back my true feelings any longer….I think Tiwa Savage is really really hot."

Note: This works great especially if she’s told you who her female crush is . Just replace, “Tiwa Savage” with the name of her female crush.

#4 Interesting Questions;

•If you knew you had a week to live what would you do?” “

•Would you rather have a guy who is a great kisser or a great dancer?”

•“Would you rather have a guy that is an amazing lover or has a lot of money?

#5 After You Have Slept With Her

YOU: “Stop...

HER: “What

?”

YOU: “....distracting me....I keep thinking about last night. Bad girl

•YOU: “I can't believe...”

HER: “What?”

YOU: “How incredibly sexy you were last night

”“

#6After You Got Her Phone Number During The Day;

The first text you send a woman after you get her number should never be boring or generic. It should be fun and interesting, string up emotions inside of her and baiting her to reply back.

“Hey, it's John nice meeting you today!” is an awful first text and is what most guys send. If you can, include a playful nickname that uses callback humor — recalling something funny from when you met her

Hey [Nickname] + crazy/random/cool/fun meeting you just now.... + [Bait Question/Statement] + [Your Name]

Example:-

YOU: “Hey Talented Tanya so crazy meeting you just now....do you always do that to guys you just meet?

-[your name]

(Note: This will drive her crazy wondering what she did to you)

HER: “Haha do what?”

YOU: “Totally distract guys when they’re innocently minding their own business lol.

•: “So cool meeting you just now....are you always so friendly? -[your name]

#7 RESPONDING TO TESTS

Examples of tests from women via text are, “I have a bf,” “I want you to take me to dinner,” “I don't sleep with guys on the first date,” “I'm not that kind of girl,” “can I bring a friend?” or she may just not respond at all.

Here are some examples of how to respond to a test to show that you are unaffected;

HER: “I don't know If I should hang out with you

YOU: “Hmm and here I thought you said you're the fun-loving, adventurous, live-by-your-own-rules kind of girl. You're making me wonder now.”

HER: “I am that kind of girl….you just seem like a bad boy

YOU: “Ok prove it.....when are you free next week ?

•Do you text all guys like this....or just guys you are attracted too?”

•Well your still my favorite little brat……well your at least in the top 5”

•“That’s minus 2 cool points :p

• “You are too adorable….what are we gonna do with you

#7 If She Doesn't Respond Your Text

YOU: “Hey I saw a cute little cat the other day and it reminded me of you. Hope you didn't turn into a cat. If you don't reply I will assume the worst.”

HER: “haha no I've just been super busy with school”

YOU: “hmmm....well I'm going to call you in 5 minutes just to make sure this isn't the cat texting me...”

Note: Then you can just call her

•OMG did u get kidnapped into white slavery or something? Holla back

#8 :Funny Answers to Common Questions

HER: “What have you been up too?”

YOU: “Oh not much just busy fighting evil terrorists and rescuing orphans from burning buildings, you know the usual”

HER: “Who is this?”

YOU: “Your future ex-husband. You just weren't spontaneous enough for me in the bedroom -Chris

HERl: “How was your day?”

YOU: “Well, your evil step-mother had me locked up in the castle. But I broke free. Now we can live together happily ever after.

That's it guys. Now you know how to flirt over text.

Till then

HARMONYXXC

Re: This Is How A Girl Wants You To Text/chat Her & Find You Attractive (top Secret) by Evect(m): 5:07pm On Sep 17, 2019
this message is not supported for Nigeria girls ��

(1) (Reply)

How Men Kiss A Virgin / Imagine That: Funny Student / Point To Ponder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.