Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

I Want To Buy HOME THEATER SYSTEMS Which One Can You Recommend For Me Please - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / I Want To Buy HOME THEATER SYSTEMS Which One Can You Recommend For Me Please (5146 Views)

Used lg home theater for sale. / I Want To Buy A Home Theater Or All-in-one Speaker / Samsung Home Theater (model NO-HT-TQ22) - Tokunbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Buy HOME THEATER SYSTEMS Which One Can You Recommend For Me Please by good188(m): 8:07pm On Sep 17, 2019
i want to buy HOME THEATER SYSTEMS which one can you recommend for me please
Re: I Want To Buy HOME THEATER SYSTEMS Which One Can You Recommend For Me Please by Skyfornia(m): 9:47pm On Sep 17, 2019
Depending on your budget...but I can recommend DJack...they are cheap and durable
Re: I Want To Buy HOME THEATER SYSTEMS Which One Can You Recommend For Me Please by good188(m): 3:59am On Sep 18, 2019
Skyfornia:
Depending on your budget...but I can recommend DJack...they are cheap and durable
what about the base was it good
Re: I Want To Buy HOME THEATER SYSTEMS Which One Can You Recommend For Me Please by Skyfornia(m): 6:49am On Sep 18, 2019
good188:
what about the base was it good

You mean the bass? Yea..it's nice. I have even bought two for friends.
Re: I Want To Buy HOME THEATER SYSTEMS Which One Can You Recommend For Me Please by oloko1859(m): 8:05am On Sep 18, 2019
Samsung, Panasonic or Sony if you're a music lover. Bose if your budget is high
Re: I Want To Buy HOME THEATER SYSTEMS Which One Can You Recommend For Me Please by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 18, 2019
Home theaters are out dated. Go get a sound bar. Samsung sound bar or Harman kadon sound bar. With good quality bass. But be sure to budget 50k(from used) to almost 500k for the higher end(new).
Re: I Want To Buy HOME THEATER SYSTEMS Which One Can You Recommend For Me Please by Softenergy(m): 4:07pm On Sep 18, 2019
stupidity:
Home theaters are out dated. Go get a sound bar. Samsung sound bar or Harman kadon sound bar. With good quality bass. But be sure to budget 50k(from used) to almost 500k for the higher end(new).
You are right, LG sound Bar is also good @#40K
Re: I Want To Buy HOME THEATER SYSTEMS Which One Can You Recommend For Me Please by good188(m): 8:39pm On Sep 18, 2019
Softenergy:

You are right, LG sound Bar is also good @#40K
yes that is what i mean not even home theater

1 Like

Re: I Want To Buy HOME THEATER SYSTEMS Which One Can You Recommend For Me Please by Deolaw: 10:16am On Sep 30, 2019
Skyfornia:

Good morning Bro.
Please do those cheap djack home theaters on jumia (15,000) connect to TV or decoder?
Please help me. I don't want to make any mistake purchasing it
Re: I Want To Buy HOME THEATER SYSTEMS Which One Can You Recommend For Me Please by Skyfornia(m): 11:00am On Sep 30, 2019
Deolaw:

Good morning Bro.
Please do those cheap djack home theaters on jumia (15,000) connect to TV or decoder?
Please help me. I don't want to make any mistake purchasing it

Dont know about that particular one but the one I know...has Audio/DVD extension where you can connect your DVD, decoder or TV so the audio coming from those devices can be heard on the home theatre. And the price is N40k as at last time I bought for someone.
Re: I Want To Buy HOME THEATER SYSTEMS Which One Can You Recommend For Me Please by Deolaw: 11:05am On Sep 30, 2019
Skyfornia:

Dont know about that particular one but the one I know...has Audio/DVD extension where you can connect your DVD, decoder or TV so the audio coming from those devices can be heard on the home theatre. And the price is N40k as at last time I bought for someone.

Thank you for the response. Helpful
Re: I Want To Buy HOME THEATER SYSTEMS Which One Can You Recommend For Me Please by lyricalz: 7:48pm On Sep 30, 2019
Those that are saying home theater are out dated don't know what sound is, there is a big difference between home theater and sound bars, sound from sound bar can't give you that theatre feeling the way home theater will do, plus you need to connect dvd to it again.

Op don't be deceived, home theater pass home theater o. I recommend Sony Blu-ray home theater, it can play Blu-ray disk, and other disk format too, can play from usb, has FM radio, has Bluetooth so you can connect your phone and play music from there, it also has WiFi, apps like Netflix, YouTube etc. what more can I say.

When it comes to crystal clear sound and bass go for Sony or Philips sound systems, others dey learn. When it comes crystal clear pictures it's LG or Samsung, others dey learn work.

10 Likes

Re: I Want To Buy HOME THEATER SYSTEMS Which One Can You Recommend For Me Please by lyricalz: 7:49pm On Sep 30, 2019
good188:
i want to buy HOME THEATER SYSTEMS which one can you recommend for me please

Sony Blu-ray home theater, thank me later.
Re: I Want To Buy HOME THEATER SYSTEMS Which One Can You Recommend For Me Please by good188(m): 11:20am On Oct 01, 2019
what do you think about this LG X-Boom CJ45 Home Theatre HiFi System ,was it good sound system

Re: I Want To Buy HOME THEATER SYSTEMS Which One Can You Recommend For Me Please by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 01, 2019
good188:
what do you think about this LG X-Boom CJ45 Home Theatre HiFi System ,was it good sound system
its good.
Re: I Want To Buy HOME THEATER SYSTEMS Which One Can You Recommend For Me Please by good188(m): 3:27pm On Oct 01, 2019
stupidity:
its good.
are you sure the bass is good
Re: I Want To Buy HOME THEATER SYSTEMS Which One Can You Recommend For Me Please by anurag101: 1:11pm On Oct 26, 2020
When it comes to buying quality Home Theater system especially in India, people always get confused. The first thing that one should look is budget, dolby Digital or atmos technologies can only be found in 40k price budget as Indian currency. But good quality 5.1 Home theater can be bought in less budget, you can find here some top home theaters under 10,000 budget if you want. As per my experience, I found most of the home theaters that people buy is under the budget of 10k only. But for a higher budget, you can Google Yourself.

(1) (Reply)

Automatic Phase Selector/chane-over Switch / GSM Landphone, GSM Fixed Cellular Terminal And PABX For Intercom System / Hp New Laptop Envy Intel Core I7 2.1ghz, 500gb, 6gb, Bluetooth, Webcam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.