Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,371 members, 7,812,092 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

Arise: A Faith Based NGO To Provide Training Skills For 1000 Women In Lagos - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Arise: A Faith Based NGO To Provide Training Skills For 1000 Women In Lagos (3270 Views)

How Many Units Of Electricity Goes For 1000 Naira. / Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months / Bride Runs Away After Groom Fails To Provide Traditional Marriage Items (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arise: A Faith Based NGO To Provide Training Skills For 1000 Women In Lagos by Dashingfreda: 2:40am On Sep 18, 2019
I stumbled upon this Amazing Faith Based NGO and I was wowed by the experience i had through my participation in their previous training/conferences. And as a christian woman, i would like to share this with all women out there in Nigeria looking for a breakthrough.

Are you a woman residing in Nigeria? Are you Free on 24th to 28th September 2019? Do you wish to be empowered technically, socially and spiritually?

Then this great piece is for you. An Opportunity of a lifetime you can't afford to miss out on. 

ARISE For a Woman is a Faith-based Non-Governmental Organization and is committed to accelerating nation building through the empowerment of women in the society. The NGO has immensely touched the lives of over 15,000 women all over Nigeria by providing Free preventive medical health care, offered in the area of HIV tests, Eye test, High Blood Pressure and Blood Sugar level tests to mention but a few. 

On the 24th - 28th september 2019, Arise Women will empower over 1000 women in Lagos to be trained on sought after skills such as Photography, Tailoring/Fashion designing, Decoration/Event planning and many more. Venue is at Hope hall, 221 Orile Iganmu road, Apapa Lagos. Time 9am prompt.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10244948_img20190914wa0003_jpeg4d250e063dd454484e3633fa060ca0fd

Trust me, you really don't want to miss this opportunity!!!
Re: Arise: A Faith Based NGO To Provide Training Skills For 1000 Women In Lagos by Dashingfreda: 2:40am On Sep 18, 2019
The Journey So far

Dr. (Mrs) Siju Iluyomade, the convener of the Arise Women Faith Based NGO, is a phenomenal woman and a legacy builder who has touched the lives of women and children across Nigeria, her previous notable works include;

1. ARISE, A Faith based NGO that is committed to accelerating nation building through the empowerment of women in the society, passionate about the health of women and free preventive medical care being offered to women in the area of HIV tests, eye tests, blood pressure and blood sugar level tests.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6519921_kpadw73_jpeg4d1bacae82ebac9245f43efa172783de

2. ARISE ABUJA 2017 – DAFARA LIBRARY PROJECT. A construction of modern library for the people of Dafara, Abuja.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9585473_img20180326wa0011_jpega621069792d71a9d85ed15e927659ebe
Re: Arise: A Faith Based NGO To Provide Training Skills For 1000 Women In Lagos by Dashingfreda: 2:41am On Sep 18, 2019
So Keep a date with ARISE on the 24th to 28th September, 2019 by 9am and experience total Breakthrough by improving your Set skills and network.

Young Ladies are also expected to attend as well. 

For further Enquiries, please visit their website and social media pages below.

https://www.arisewomenconference.org

Instagram: @arisewomenng

Facebook: @arisewomenng

Twitter: @arisewomenng

SEE YOU THERE!!
Re: Arise: A Faith Based NGO To Provide Training Skills For 1000 Women In Lagos by Dashingfreda: 2:42am On Sep 18, 2019
Re: Arise: A Faith Based NGO To Provide Training Skills For 1000 Women In Lagos by BarrElChapo(m): 4:24am On Sep 18, 2019
good good good smiley
Re: Arise: A Faith Based NGO To Provide Training Skills For 1000 Women In Lagos by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 18, 2019
Dashingfreda:
So Keep a date with ARISE on the 24th to 28th September, 2019 by 9am and experience total Breakthrough by improving your Set skills and network.

SEE YOU THERE!!
Great! I wouldn't mind working with your NGO if there's available vacancy. I have 4years plus experience working with Non-profit organizations.
Re: Arise: A Faith Based NGO To Provide Training Skills For 1000 Women In Lagos by Cutehector(m): 9:46am On Sep 22, 2019
Nice one, The convener is a very good lady. Thumbs up to her.
Re: Arise: A Faith Based NGO To Provide Training Skills For 1000 Women In Lagos by renewable1(m): 10:04am On Sep 22, 2019
Ok

Get this unique 1kva complete solar power system for 145k today and enjoy minimum of 6hours power supply daily.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Arise: A Faith Based NGO To Provide Training Skills For 1000 Women In Lagos by kurupt1: 10:19am On Sep 22, 2019
Nawa oo.Women are just getting free goodies and things.Her father will help her ,her uncle will help ,her boyfriend will come to her aid,her toasters will come to her aid, ministry of women affairs will help her, female empowerment programs are there for her too

But a man?? Nobody send you.ur parents will be tasking you,ur girlfriend and wife go dey worry you.Your male boss in the office will be seeing you as competition and looking for how to mess you up.Your guys will borrow money from you and start dodging you.Your landlord will be bothering you
Later ,one online feminist will be shouting for equal rights angry.Make una pity these men nau.We are the most neglected and manipulated specie

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arise: A Faith Based NGO To Provide Training Skills For 1000 Women In Lagos by amarachi06(f): 10:33am On Sep 22, 2019
8KV LUTIAN Generator for sale. One year warranty with key Starter and remote for ease. Call 070734653942, please no flashing. 120k Last price, Lagos.

Re: Arise: A Faith Based NGO To Provide Training Skills For 1000 Women In Lagos by gbagyiza: 10:48am On Sep 22, 2019
I am not against this organization, in fact, I am happy with organizations that will point their radar towards training n empowering the people but the truth is, skills training pointed in d write up can not be achieved in 5 days inline with the said date.

1 Like

Re: Arise: A Faith Based NGO To Provide Training Skills For 1000 Women In Lagos by delivryboy: 11:02am On Sep 22, 2019
When a woman is empowered she gathers women together and "empower" them, they will pay no regard for equal opportunity at this time of their advantaged position. It is very okay to marginalize the man at this time. Women cry for more management positions saying there are more men in top positions, ignoring the fact that there are more male janitors than women too. When a man is empowered, the empowers everyone especially women. Have you seen successful male athletes come back home? They scout for both male and females to develop, on the other hand, when a female athlete comes home, she gathers only females to develop and won't feel bad about it. Hypocrisy of gender equality.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arise: A Faith Based NGO To Provide Training Skills For 1000 Women In Lagos by Smara(f): 12:05pm On Sep 22, 2019
Dashingfreda:

SEE YOU THERE!!

No registration?
Just show up at the venue?
Re: Arise: A Faith Based NGO To Provide Training Skills For 1000 Women In Lagos by Mylovelife: 4:34pm On Sep 22, 2019
Following
Re: Arise: A Faith Based NGO To Provide Training Skills For 1000 Women In Lagos by yeyeosoronga: 5:15pm On Sep 22, 2019
kurupt1:
Nawa oo.Women are just getting free goodies and things.Her father will help her ,her uncle will help ,her boyfriend will come to her aid,her toasters will come to her aid, ministry of women affairs will help her, female empowerment programs are there for her too

But a man?? Nobody send you.ur parents will be tasking you,ur girlfriend and wife go dey worry you.Your male boss in the office will be seeing you as competition and looking for how to mess you up.Your guys will borrow money from you and start dodging you.Your landlord will be bothering you
Later ,one online feminist will be shouting for equal rights angry.Make una pity these men nau.We are the most neglected and manipulated specie

Men are the master manipulators, the ones doing the neglecting. Your parents task you becasue they feel they have invested more into you than their female children, you get a pass for everything, yet when women say equa..., you are the first to rise against it. If you can embrace equality, you will end up benefitting from it.
Can I blame women who try to empower other women? Never. They are role models. Many of the men who try to empower women always want something else in return, abi na lie? These women don't want their daughters to go through the shame and abuse poured upon them on their climb towards success. Please, let them teach other women how to be financially independent.

2 Likes

Re: Arise: A Faith Based NGO To Provide Training Skills For 1000 Women In Lagos by Dashingfreda: 9:06pm On Oct 03, 2019

(1) (Reply)

The Wedding Program Of My Brother, Sister And I (photos) / How Do I Show Him That I Like Him Genuinely / Man Explains Why He Is No Longer Footing Step-daughter's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.