Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

How Do I Show Him That I Like Him Genuinely - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Show Him That I Like Him Genuinely (3273 Views)

My Friends First Son Doesn't Look Like Him Or His Wife, Should I Tell Him? / Hidden Life Rules That I Learned Too Late In Life / Photos Of A Man And His Adorable Triplet Daughters Who All Look Like Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Show Him That I Like Him Genuinely by Intelligentbabe: 5:52pm On Jan 04, 2020
Hi guys, sorry for the disturbance. I am pretty popular here, but had to open a new account:

A little about me: I am a lady of 27 years and I own a digital marketing and branding firm. I have not been in a relationship in the last 2 years, not because I don't want to, but because I am being careful not to date the wrong person.

So, I met a man late last year, when I went for a meeting. His company was to award a contract to my firm, so i had to see him in person as I am the owner of the firm, and he is the owner of his. As soon as as he entered the board room, and i set my eyes on him, i liked him (that was the first time such ever happen to me).

As time went on, we started talking, and our relationship moved from professional to friendship. He has told me of his past relationships and how he has been used and cheated on by his past girlfriends. And his belief now is that anyone that gets close to him definitely wants something.

The thing is I like this guy genuinely and I think he fancies me too. He is 80% what I want in a man. But his past relationship has really messed up his mind to thinking that the only thing girls want from him is his money.

My question is this:
How do I let him know that I like him genuinely and not really because of his money.
Re: How Do I Show Him That I Like Him Genuinely by healthserve(m): 5:54pm On Jan 04, 2020
Intelligentbabe:
Hi guys, sorry for the disturbance. I am pretty popular here, but had to open a new account:

A little about me: I am a lady of 27 years and I own a digital marketing and branding firm. I have not been in a relationship in the last 2 years, not because I don't want to, but because I am being careful not to date the wrong person.

So, I met a man late last year, when I went for a meeting. His company was to award a contract to my firm, so i had to see him in person as I am the owner of the firm, and he is the owner of his. As soon as as he entered the board room, and i set my eyes on him, i liked him (that was the first time such ever happen to me).

As time went on, we started talking, and our relationship moved from professional to friendship. He has told me of his past relationships and how he has been used and cheated on by his past girlfriends. And his belief now is that anyone that gets close to him definitely wants something.

The thing is I like this guy genuinely and I think he fancies me too. He is 80% what I want in a man. But his past relationship has really messed up his mind to thinking that the only thing girls want from him is his money.

My question is this:
How do I let him know that I like him genuinely and not really because of his money.

By making your money cheesy

9 Likes

Re: How Do I Show Him That I Like Him Genuinely by TheSourcerer: 5:56pm On Jan 04, 2020
Hmm
I will leave this for the gods of our land
Or ask a bleeping pastor
Re: How Do I Show Him That I Like Him Genuinely by OlawaleBammie: 5:57pm On Jan 04, 2020
You've got to work it out na

Be urself,

value him as much as u value ursef,

wen it come to business with him be a little bit strict but nt too much oo as dat will signify dat u know Wat you are doing

Create tym for ur relationship but don't push yourself on him, like don't b carried away cuz he might not take it like u re wallowing in love.

talk about ur vision and aspirations as dat will tell more about you to him

Den don't try to be all over him, I think av said dat before sef.

Don't start d "come and meet my family" thingy as d relationship is still embryonic.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Show Him That I Like Him Genuinely by sisisioge: 5:57pm On Jan 04, 2020
Omoge biko let him first put it across to you that he wants you before talking the convincing talk with him. Na mouth you go use talk am first before acting it.

By the way, ensure he pays for all services rendered by your company to his...dont mix pleasure with business biko. Good luck.

11 Likes

Re: How Do I Show Him That I Like Him Genuinely by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 04, 2020
Intelligentbabe:

My question is this:
Why worry about a person when we full here. Dm me ojare let us mukulu muke this new year. You go dey alright

sorry for the disturbance. I am pretty popular here, but had to open a new account:

I love this line die
I fit swear with my left blokos na one of our feminist hanties be this. Men are scum hanties.

9 Likes

Re: How Do I Show Him That I Like Him Genuinely by donbachi(m): 5:58pm On Jan 04, 2020
Since he feels that way...about women wanting his money.be giving your own money...unless d guy know wetin him dey do,but him no know wetin dey do am.
Re: How Do I Show Him That I Like Him Genuinely by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 04, 2020
so, you didnt see any of those broke guys abi?

8 Likes

Re: How Do I Show Him That I Like Him Genuinely by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 04, 2020
Soft work dear. Add value to his life. You both are entrepreneurs, find ways to help his business and personal life grow without trying too hard.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Show Him That I Like Him Genuinely by life103: 6:04pm On Jan 04, 2020
HE MIGHT BE RIGHT, YOU PROBABLY LOVE HIM BECAUSE HE HAS MONEY. WOULD YOU HAVE FELT THE SAME FOR HIM HAD HE BEEN BROKE?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Show Him That I Like Him Genuinely by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 04, 2020
Randomly start up a conversation with him involving how girls are after guys who are on a high financially. Make it interactive (don't be the only one talking, so he won't suspect you're going somewhere). Then tell him about how you're not into wealthy guys because of their wealth, be creative about it. That's if you're being honest. This will definitely attract some impromptu tests, so you should be mindful about that.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Show Him That I Like Him Genuinely by Osasnidas(m): 6:06pm On Jan 04, 2020
Ehn...... Its simple just spoil him instead but use your sense in doing so, make e no be mugu fall guy man chop

What do i know.... Let the oracles here do justice

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Show Him That I Like Him Genuinely by deybholar(f): 6:24pm On Jan 04, 2020
Shibaraba , which day will you repent cheesy Mukulu muke kee you there cheesy cheesy
Shibaraba:

Why worry about a person when we full here. Dm me ojare let us mukulu muke this new year. You go dey alright

sorry for the disturbance. I am pretty popular here, but had to open a new account:

I love this line die
I fit swear with my left blokos na one of our feminist hanties be this. Men are scum hanties.
Re: How Do I Show Him That I Like Him Genuinely by id4sho(m): 6:27pm On Jan 04, 2020
just say ur pant got wet dripping all over. Board room kwa bed ni. Tell us the full story, Inside life
Re: How Do I Show Him That I Like Him Genuinely by Intelligentbabe: 6:31pm On Jan 04, 2020
smiley I definitely plan on making more money
healthserve:

By making your money cheesy
Re: How Do I Show Him That I Like Him Genuinely by Intelligentbabe: 6:32pm On Jan 04, 2020
OlawaleBammie:
You've got to work it out na

Be urself,

value him as much as u value ursef,

wen it come to business with him be a little bit strict but nt too much oo as dat will signify dat u know Wat you are doing

Create tym for ur relationship but don't push yourself on him, like don't b carried away cuz he might not take it like u re wallowing in love.

talk about ur vision and aspirations as dat will tell more about you to him

Den don't try to be all over him, I think av said dat before sef.

Don't start d "come and meet my family" thingy as d relationship is still embryonic.

Thanks for this smiley
Re: How Do I Show Him That I Like Him Genuinely by Intelligentbabe: 6:35pm On Jan 04, 2020
sisisioge:
Omoge biko let him first put it across to you that he wants you before talking the convincing talk with him. Na mouth you go use talk am first before acting it.

By the way, ensure he pays for all services rendered by your company to his...dont mix pleasure with business biko. Good luck.
Thanks for the advice. smileyAnd as for mixing pleasure with business, I won't make the mistake

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Show Him That I Like Him Genuinely by crackhaus: 6:36pm On Jan 04, 2020
An intelligentbabe who is pretty popular here, owns a digital marketing and branding firm, yet does not know how to genuinely convey to a man that she is interested in him and not his money.

You are either very stvpid, or you are most definitely interested in him because of his status.

My bet is on the latter, because not once in your OP did you write anything about the qualities you admire in this man. All you really went on about is the 'money'.

As a matter of fact, I'm changing my bet - I want to stake it all on the certainty that you are stvpid AND interested in him because of money. Two for two.

Rubbish

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Show Him That I Like Him Genuinely by Intelligentbabe: 6:39pm On Jan 04, 2020
Shibaraba:

I love this line die

Lol. If you swear with your left blokos, you will eventually loose it because you are wrong grin
Re: How Do I Show Him That I Like Him Genuinely by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 04, 2020
Intelligentbabe:

Lol. If you swear with your left blokos, you will eventually loose it because you are wrong grin
Okay I won't swear. I live my blokos

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Show Him That I Like Him Genuinely by Intelligentbabe: 6:44pm On Jan 04, 2020
payperpost:
so, you didnt see any of those broke guys abi?

I just knew someone will say something like this.

Well, if you must know i have dated a broke guy before,and he ended up stealing from me. And just so you know, I was helping him financially too.

So, Yes! I didn't see any.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Show Him That I Like Him Genuinely by Intelligentbabe: 6:45pm On Jan 04, 2020
justnock:
Soft work dear. Add value to his life. You both are entrepreneurs, find ways to help his business and personal life grow without trying too hard.

Thanks smiley
Re: How Do I Show Him That I Like Him Genuinely by Heloct(f): 6:59pm On Jan 04, 2020
You are already working. You own your own firm. You are independent and you are doing well for yourself.

If all these ain't enough to convince him that you can't be after his money, then, dear, don't bother convincing him at all.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Show Him That I Like Him Genuinely by Intelligentbabe: 7:01pm On Jan 04, 2020
crackhaus:
An intelligentbabe who is pretty popular here, owns a digital marketing and branding firm, yet does not know how to genuinely convey to a man that she is interested in him and not his money.

You are either very stvpid, or you are most definitely interested in him because of his status.

My bet is on the latter, because not once in your OP did you write anything about the qualities you admire in this man. All you really went on about is the 'money'.

As a matter of fact, I'm changing my bet - I want to stake it all on the certainty that you are stvpid AND interested in him because of money. Two for two.

Rubbish

It is obviuos that something fundamentally wrong with you, if not i don't see why you should call someone you don't know 'stupid'. Can't you find a way to say whatever you have to say without insult?

Dude go and work on yourself instead of looking for who to pour your frustration on.

18 Likes

Re: How Do I Show Him That I Like Him Genuinely by crackhaus: 7:08pm On Jan 04, 2020
Intelligentbabe:

It is obviuos that something fundamentally wrong with you, if not i don't see why you should call someone you don't know 'stupid'. Can't you find a way to say whatever you have to say without insult?

Dude go and work on yourself instead of looking for who to pour your frustration on.
You're stvpid is a fact, not an insult.

You have all you 'claim' to have and still need help convincing a man you're not after his money.

So yes, it's either you're stvpid or you think everyone here is stvpid.

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Show Him That I Like Him Genuinely by healthserve(m): 7:13pm On Jan 04, 2020
Intelligentbabe:

Let's do it this way Adam a. Since you love him and money isn't the problem. Shower him with occasional gifts like cooking meals once in a while. Weekend spoiling. Buying him gifts in arrears you see him deficient. Make him feel its free meanwhile you're over billing him and using the extra for all these perks. wink Chai I'm evil grin By this doing you take off the assumption of him being leeched to him been buoyed and trusted higher.. Not to cum talk about hot sex after fresh egusi soup with freshly killed and smoked rabbit meat and palm winetto augment the chemical reaction cheesy
Re: How Do I Show Him That I Like Him Genuinely by healthserve(m): 7:13pm On Jan 04, 2020
Intelligentbabe:

Let's do it this way Adam a. Since you love him and money isn't the problem. Shower him with occasional gifts like cooking meals once in a while. Weekend spoiling. Buying him gifts in arrears you see him deficient. Make him feel its free meanwhile you're over billing him and using the extra for all these perks. wink Chai I'm evil
Re: How Do I Show Him That I Like Him Genuinely by crackhaus: 7:34pm On Jan 04, 2020
healthserve:

Let's do it this way Adam a. Since you love him and money isn't the problem. Shower him with occasional gifts like cooking meals once in a while. Weekend spoiling. Buying him gifts in arrears you see him deficient. Make him feel its free meanwhile you're over billing him and using the extra for all these perks. wink Chai I'm evil grin By this doing you take off the assumption of him being leeched to him been buoyed and trusted higher.. Not to cum talk about hot sex after fresh egusi soup with freshly killed and smoked rabbit meat and palm winetto augment the chemical reaction cheesy
Guy you bad gaan. cheesy

I actually caught one of my smallies pulling this stunt. Using my own money to buy me gifts. cheesy
As if it's by force to buy gift
Re: How Do I Show Him That I Like Him Genuinely by healthserve(m): 7:36pm On Jan 04, 2020
crackhaus:

Guy you bad gaan. cheesy

I actually caught one of my smallies pulling this stunt. Using my own money to buy me gifts. cheesy
As if it's by force to buy gift

cheesy Seriously bro it takes an evil and twisted mind to come up with schemes like this. cheesy
Re: How Do I Show Him That I Like Him Genuinely by Intelligentbabe: 7:44pm On Jan 04, 2020
crackhaus:

You're stvpid is a fact, not an insult.

You have all you 'claim' to have and still need help convincing a man you're not after his money.

So yes, it's either you're stvpid or you think everyone here is stvpid.

It is well with your soul

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Show Him That I Like Him Genuinely by yeyeosoronga: 7:52pm On Jan 04, 2020
Intelligentbabe:

Thanks for the advice. smileyAnd as for mixing pleasure with business, I won't make the mistake

Be weary of taking on damaged goods as projects. You have confirmed previous relationships have messed his head up.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Show Him That I Like Him Genuinely by Intelligentbabe: 7:52pm On Jan 04, 2020
id4sho:
just say ur pant got wet dripping all over. Board room kwa bed ni. Tell us the full story, Inside life

SMH

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Husband's Nephew Update... / Who Is Supposed To Be Richer, The Husband Or The Wife? / What To Do If You Are Married To A Melancholic Husband Or Wife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.