Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,514 members, 7,830,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Tboss Shares First Baby Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss Shares First Baby Photos (43781 Views)

Tboss Shares Her Pregnancy, Baby Bump Photos / Pregnant Tboss Shares New Photo Hiding Her Tummy, Fans React / Tboss Shares Topless Beach Photos, Tells Non-Fan To Go Grab His Baby Oil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tboss Shares First Baby Photos by vertueptime: 8:00am On Sep 18, 2019
Who da baby daddy?
Re: Tboss Shares First Baby Photos by Nobody: 8:11am On Sep 18, 2019
She looks great
Re: Tboss Shares First Baby Photos by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 18, 2019
She don carry praise due to her husband put untop her pikin..foolish woman
Re: Tboss Shares First Baby Photos by modsfucker: 8:18am On Sep 18, 2019
Exwizaard:
Who bleeped her to stupor?

Meanwhile
Contact me for LUMOS MOBILE ELECTRICITY

Fvck the extortion in disguise called LUMOS. Why the fvck should I be paying for something I did not consume? You had better come and pick your shiit from my house.
Re: Tboss Shares First Baby Photos by anoziechi(f): 8:19am On Sep 18, 2019
she is looking like an elf with this her multiple piercing
Re: Tboss Shares First Baby Photos by Angelfrost(m): 8:20am On Sep 18, 2019
orunmila144:
this woman needs to remove that ring from her nose. dont know who lied to her that it looks good

She probably lies more to herself...
Re: Tboss Shares First Baby Photos by Ezeudo7: 8:23am On Sep 18, 2019
her body go don rest by now.
Re: Tboss Shares First Baby Photos by Tonnyray: 8:25am On Sep 18, 2019
With all their shakara they get pregnant for men who never want to have anything to do with them or the bastards they spawn.. or is it that they open legs for men they cannot openly acknowledge? What a shame. And some people look up to these things undecided

1 Like

Re: Tboss Shares First Baby Photos by jaggedboi(m): 8:34am On Sep 18, 2019
orunmila144:
this woman needs to remove that ring from her nose. dont know who lied to her that it looks good
Once any one believes theu are a celebrity, they try to get themself an identity.... For her mind na her identity be the ring wey dey her nose.
Re: Tboss Shares First Baby Photos by Nobody: 8:37am On Sep 18, 2019
She poses for pictures fully dressed while the baby is nāked? That woman has serious psycho issues. . . .the child needs to be taken away from her while she goes for therapy
Re: Tboss Shares First Baby Photos by richmind2019(m): 8:48am On Sep 18, 2019
otijah:
Flesh of ur Flesh, Blood of ur Blood, for pikin wey u no know him papa.
Na Craze dey ur head
Tell us him papa

Re: Tboss Shares First Baby Photos by octavian(m): 8:53am On Sep 18, 2019
Bros on a lighter note, please what happened to LUMOUS?

modsfucker:

Fvck the extortion in disguise called LUMOS. Why the fvck should I be paying for something I did not consume? You had better come and pick your shiit from my house.
Re: Tboss Shares First Baby Photos by Ogbuefilaji: 9:21am On Sep 18, 2019
Thank God for Kemen, Akwa Ibom your new Nose ring baby. that on her finger is for what? shocked shocked shocked shocked my prayer; oh God just help this innocent baby put her finger on Tboss nose and grant her strength to drag it wella.
Re: Tboss Shares First Baby Photos by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 18, 2019
orunmila144:
oh ok lol
lol it was the guy that posted Indecency I was trying to quote
Re: Tboss Shares First Baby Photos by Deltatoto: 9:47am On Sep 18, 2019
MhizMuna:
Every woman joys is based on many things, but the two most important things that are more joyous about is , getting married and also get pregnant  with their own child.

The later is actually the most important to all women across the globe, and our own every one BBnaija star Tboss cant hide her joy.

Tboss took to her Instagram page moments ago to share her joy with her fans, as she posted the first official photos of her baby girl, she captioned the photo with the most adorable statement saying:

Flesh of my Flesh.
Blood of my Blood.
I will Forever hold your heart even more tenderly than I would hold mine.
I Love you -Always & Forever & a Day more���

see more photos - https://www.thesleak.com/flesh-of-my-flesh-blood-of-my-blood-tboss-shares-first-baby-photos/

blood of fornication flesh of adultery
Re: Tboss Shares First Baby Photos by GROUNDCHALEBOY(m): 9:49am On Sep 18, 2019
fine girl,boss lady
Re: Tboss Shares First Baby Photos by Nmezor(f): 9:50am On Sep 18, 2019
Welcome to the world lil one
Re: Tboss Shares First Baby Photos by sinceraconcept(m): 9:54am On Sep 18, 2019
presleYzzi:
angry

A generation where mothers have multiple piercings and tattoos, I wonder what their children will grow up to become!

only if you choose such women to be the mothee of your children. Such category is rare. Choose right,there are several good virgin young beautiful girls around

1 Like

Re: Tboss Shares First Baby Photos by omohlexy: 9:57am On Sep 18, 2019
Wow! She gave birth to another olosho who will surpass her achievement. She will start by ripping off that cow nose ring.
Re: Tboss Shares First Baby Photos by fortunechy(m): 10:02am On Sep 18, 2019
She should try and remove that useless nose ring that makes her look like OGBANJE ndi South Africa

1 Like

Re: Tboss Shares First Baby Photos by Chiptew(m): 10:03am On Sep 18, 2019
Finally!!

Re: Tboss Shares First Baby Photos by meobizy(f): 10:11am On Sep 18, 2019
As she old reach she hasn’t stopped wearing cat ears. Ha, she’s still a daddy’s girl.
Re: Tboss Shares First Baby Photos by Funkybabee(f): 11:11am On Sep 18, 2019
what happen to her look
Re: Tboss Shares First Baby Photos by opribo(m): 11:13am On Sep 18, 2019
....and yet again no known father of the baby, this are the new generation of ladies.
Re: Tboss Shares First Baby Photos by dubxy(m): 11:15am On Sep 18, 2019
Funkybabee:

come and join candynews bro

How does it work ?
Re: Tboss Shares First Baby Photos by Chukapage(m): 11:21am On Sep 18, 2019
potent5:
Shakara don de end. No more noise about jet owners.
lol grin she is hitting the wall hard! She had to be humble and do something grin grin. I bet you the father is not a "private jet" owner . Women and making mouth Las Las Dem to humble
Re: Tboss Shares First Baby Photos by Chukapage(m): 11:23am On Sep 18, 2019
potent5:
Shakara don de end. No more noise about jet owners.
lol grin she is hitting the wall hard! She had to be humble and do something grin grin. I bet you the father is not a "private jet" owner . Women and making mouth Las Las Dem to humble.

1 Like

Re: Tboss Shares First Baby Photos by Insectkiller: 12:08pm On Sep 18, 2019
Who is the father??

Fvck yah puta

grin grin angry
Re: Tboss Shares First Baby Photos by Insectkiller: 12:10pm On Sep 18, 2019
A lion will give birth to a lion..so also a goat...

In dis case:

Puta gave birth to puta

grin grin
Re: Tboss Shares First Baby Photos by modsfucker: 12:39pm On Sep 18, 2019
octavian:
Bros on a lighter note, please what happened to LUMOUS?

Let me list out few of the issues that I feel are wrong with LUMOS :

I traveled for sometime so I wasn't able to subscribe for my LUMOS throughout the period I was absent. As I came back, I paid for a month subscription, only for them to deduct everything and refused to give me light, telling me that I paid for the debt incurred while I was not around... In simple terms, I paid for services not delivered... Which is far worse than the DSTV we've been complaining about.

Secondly, before I purchases the shitbox, I was told that I can plug my Laptop and TV to it, only for me to realise that I can only use 32 inches TV on it. I equally couldn't use my laptop on it.

Also, in addition to the two bulbs that came with the system, I purchased 2 additional bulbs at the rate of N3k each and they assured me that those bulbs can last more than 2 years... On the contrary, under 4 months, two of the bulbs are already dead with the remaining 2 exhibiting signs of going.

So, to sum it up all, I'm made to be paying N4, 800 for subscription monthly, which is far more than what I pay for the normal electricity, which powers my refrigerator and other heavy items during the same period. Also, if I'm to replace the 4 dead bulbs, I'll have to cough out N12k. So if I'm to do the Mathematics, I've spent more than I can imagine on this LUMOS shiit withinna matter of 4 months, and the only thing I enjoy from it is just the light and the fan... Nothing more...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Banky W Advises Wizkid And Davido On Their Current Feud / Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce / Nkechi Blessing Takes Personal Photographer, Sister On Dubai Trip (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.