Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,701 members, 7,831,191 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Tboss Shares First Baby Photos - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss Shares First Baby Photos (43783 Views)

Tboss Shares Her Pregnancy, Baby Bump Photos / Pregnant Tboss Shares New Photo Hiding Her Tummy, Fans React / Tboss Shares Topless Beach Photos, Tells Non-Fan To Go Grab His Baby Oil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tboss Shares First Baby Photos by presleYzzi(m): 1:21pm On Sep 18, 2019
sinceraconcept:
only if you choose such women to be the mothee of your children. Such category is rare. Choose right,there are several good virgin young beautiful girls around

Bro if only you knew that so many of the so called good women are wolves in sheep clothing!
Re: Tboss Shares First Baby Photos by betterpikinn: 1:26pm On Sep 18, 2019
orunmila144:
this woman needs to remove that ring from her nose. dont know who lied to her that it looks good
she's just being a useless stubborn fuktard.

She knows it doesnt look good on herself

useless olosho

1 Like

Re: Tboss Shares First Baby Photos by Mryacks: 2:23pm On Sep 18, 2019
[quote author=ikorodureporta post=82335625]the only flesh of my flesh blood of my blood I know. [/quote

Yes ooh my niggi!
Re: Tboss Shares First Baby Photos by Funkybabee(f): 2:44pm On Sep 18, 2019
dubxy:

How does it work ?

I have sent u a mail
Re: Tboss Shares First Baby Photos by sinceraconcept(m): 4:12pm On Sep 18, 2019
presleYzzi:

Bro if only you knew that so many of the do called good women are wolves in sheep clothing!
bro,only if you knew that a lot of guys are married to good girls. stop your double standard ish. No one is perfect but some girls are close to perfection. You strive to pick among the best and not among the rotten.
If some women are wolves in sheep clothing,then your mom is one of them or is she not a woman again? Don't tell me that things have changed. I don't fall for fallacies. There were bad and good people back in those days just like there are today. No one can out-do some people of the past in evil. Folks like Adolf Hitler,Anini,Abacha,Pablo Escobar,Griselda Blanco
Re: Tboss Shares First Baby Photos by presleYzzi(m): 5:15pm On Sep 18, 2019
sinceraconcept:
bro,only if you knew that a lot of guys are married to good girls. stop your double standard ish. No one is perfect but some girls are close to perfection. You strive to pick among the best and not among the rotten.
If some women are wolves in sheep clothing,then your mom is one of them or is she not a woman again? Don't tell me that things have changed. I don't fall for fallacies. There were bad and good people back in those days just like there are today. No one can out-do some people of the past in evil. Folks like Adolf Hitler,Anini,Abacha,Pablo Escobar,Griselda Blanco

Since you had to drag my mom into this to spite me despite the fact that I used the phrase "some women" which of course is not a fallacy of generalization, I hereby think it's wise to end this communication, have a nice day!
Re: Tboss Shares First Baby Photos by WeRblessed(f): 8:33pm On Sep 18, 2019
orunmila144:
this woman needs to remove that ring from her nose. dont know who lied to her that it looks good

And who are you to tell her how to live her life? Please learn to mind your business.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Banky W Advises Wizkid And Davido On Their Current Feud / Nkechi Blessing Takes Personal Photographer, Sister On Dubai Trip (Photos) / Married Woman Begs Cassper Nyovest To Fertilize Her As He Lands In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.