Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,373 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

What They Said About Him (Muhammad- Salallahu alayhi wasalam) - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / What They Said About Him (Muhammad- Salallahu alayhi wasalam) (8171 Views)

Ruling On Seeking Intercession From The Prophet (salallahu Alayhi Wasalam) / Drawing A Picture Of The Prophet, Sallallaahu Alayhi Wa Sallam / Daily Supplications Of The Prophet- Salallahu Alayhi Wa Salam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What They Said About Him (Muhammad- Salallahu alayhi wasalam) by Rashduct4luv(m): 4:01pm On Oct 04, 2019
TheExecutioner:
Knowing what kind of man muhamad was, it doesn't surprise me that his followers exhibit the same inability to understand even the simplest of concepts like the Trinity. After all what else can be said for a man who believes the sun is a small object which sets in a muddy pool grin
A prophet who bought and sold black men like cattle:
A prophet who believed that earthquakes are caused by men and women singing and dancing with each other
Maybe you guys should stop throwing stones since you live in a glass house.

This is Ekunkekere again so you are also TheExecutioner? The mods must hear this.

Anyways, your claims are not new. We have explained this several times without numbers. There's no way you guys can stop Islam. Malign Islam and the Prophet, Islam keep waxing stronger than Christianity both quantitatively and qualitatively.
Re: What They Said About Him (Muhammad- Salallahu alayhi wasalam) by true2god: 4:07pm On Oct 04, 2019
Dgr8hassiE:
@Rashduct4luv may almighty Allah Bless and guide you in the right path for educating this clueless and arrogant Mofo @True2god
Take it easy bro, life is too short for unnecessary hate. Rashduct4luv is frustrated that his childish request was not granted. I feel his pain and I also understand your attempt to boost his morale. I am a veteran on Nairaland and insha allah, I will continue educating muslims and non-muslims on Nairaland.
Re: What They Said About Him (Muhammad- Salallahu alayhi wasalam) by TheExecutioner: 4:11pm On Oct 04, 2019
Who is Ekunkekere? Don't confuse me with someone else. You had the choice of either refuting my points or ranting over them. I see you've chosen to rant! grin

Explain how I have maligned your prophet by quoting from his Sunna?

Rashduct4luv:

This is Ekunkekere again so you are also TheExecutioner? The mods must hear this.

Anyways, your claims are not new. We have explained this several times without numbers. There's no way you guys can stop Islam. Malign Islam and the Prophet, Islam keep waxing stronger than Christianity both quantitatively and qualitatively.
Re: What They Said About Him (Muhammad- Salallahu alayhi wasalam) by iamgenius(m): 4:22pm On Oct 04, 2019
true2god:
I am not talking about history here but contemporary events. The US is the major power that keep the Arabs in the gulf from fighting off each other. Crisis in the Arab world will lead to an increase in global oil price and the western powers do not want that. Saudi Arabia and Iran have a fragile peace because of the anglo-american military presence in that region. The arabs have never been peaceful from time 'Imo river' (immemorial).
We all know the crisis didn't start yesterday.
They're really keeping peace, my eye.

That's why I refer you to history. You know, I love it when someone who knows history is not biased about what's really happened. Go back to history, but make sure you put sentiments and prejudice aside when you're doing so.
Your hatred for Islam and us will be settled one day. Let's hope you and I were alive.
Re: What They Said About Him (Muhammad- Salallahu alayhi wasalam) by fortran12: 7:12pm On Oct 04, 2019
fortran12:
What they say about him.... He was a M.A.P wink

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minor-attracted_person
Re: What They Said About Him (Muhammad- Salallahu alayhi wasalam) by Bimpe29: 9:04pm On Oct 04, 2019
Mày the peace and blessing of Allah be upon His noble prophet.

1 Like

Re: What They Said About Him (Muhammad- Salallahu alayhi wasalam) by sulasa07(m): 9:10pm On Oct 04, 2019
TheExecutioner:
Ignorance is really a mental disorder. grin You mean these people have forgotten so soon about how Israel defeated 6 Mooslim countries in 6 days?

Maybe you guys need another lesson in humility from the Israelis grin

[img]https://images./4gogLXs23Nhsh8txdccSVz.jpg[/img]

Your stone throwing Palestinians are busy dying from hunger and poverty because Israel has barred them from getting jobs within Israel and you're here embarrassing yourself like drunk gorilla.

[img]https://images./3IjHOHYDizT9OSREGxyQvY.jpg[/img]

Iran was not among those in the 6 days war,the 6 days war was a mistake by the person who had started it,it only allowed Israel have more territory,its not going to happen again.The 6 days war could have continued and Israel would have lost but they kind of made a deal to stop it.
Re: What They Said About Him (Muhammad- Salallahu alayhi wasalam) by sulasa07(m): 9:13pm On Oct 04, 2019
TheExecutioner:
Ignorance is really a mental disorder. grin You mean these people have forgotten so soon about how Israel defeated 6 Mooslim countries in 6 days?

Maybe you guys need another lesson in humility from the Israelis grin

[img]https://images./4gogLXs23Nhsh8txdccSVz.jpg[/img]

Your stone throwing Palestinians are busy dying from hunger and poverty because Israel has barred them from getting jobs within Israel and you're here embarrassing yourself like drunk gorilla.

[img]https://images./3IjHOHYDizT9OSREGxyQvY.jpg[/img]

Besides have you ended the poverty and suffering in Nigeria?
Re: What They Said About Him (Muhammad- Salallahu alayhi wasalam) by sulasa07(m): 9:16pm On Oct 04, 2019
I'm asking all Non-Muslims here like True2god and others,who buys the oil from Al-Qaeda and ISIS territories?
Re: What They Said About Him (Muhammad- Salallahu alayhi wasalam) by TheExecutioner: 9:57pm On Oct 04, 2019
I should be asking you that question. All the Bambi Allah beggars in Nigeria are muslims and the majority of poverty stricken, wretched people in this country are muslim are they not?

[img]https://images./1b8pD0ZRw5BvOnxHdTFmod.jpg[/img]

[img]https://images./6GjJu4ZgeG4yUTDodlw7yk.jpg[/img]

sulasa07:

Besides have you ended the poverty and suffering in Nigeria?
Re: What They Said About Him (Muhammad- Salallahu alayhi wasalam) by TheExecutioner: 10:11pm On Oct 04, 2019
Bwahahaha!!! Kind of a deal? My friend stop trying to rewrite a well known history. Your Arab slave masters lay down on the ground like animals and surrendered to the Israeli Army. That was how the war ended. grin grin grin

[img]https://images./1yGQ7me4VH9degTBk6y61M.jpg[/img]

sulasa07:

Iran was not among those in the 6 days war,the 6 days war was a mistake by the person who had started it,it only allowed Israel have more territory,its not going to happen again.The 6 days war could have continued and Israel would have lost but they kind of made a deal to stop it.
Re: What They Said About Him (Muhammad- Salallahu alayhi wasalam) by Rashduct4luv(m): 7:48am On Oct 05, 2019
true2god:
Take it easy bro, life is too short for unnecessary hate. Rashduct4luv is frustrated that his childish request was not granted. I feel his pain and I also understand your attempt to boost his morale. I am a veteran on Nairaland and insha allah, I will continue educating muslims and non-muslims on Nairaland.

The person was not talking to you and yet you replied. It is poor etiquette replying to someone who was not referring to you. This shows who is truly frustrated. Educate yourself first. Nemo dat quod non habet.

Chest beating + Arrogance + Ignorance.
Re: What They Said About Him (Muhammad- Salallahu alayhi wasalam) by FloxySmart(f): 12:03pm On Oct 05, 2019
So I read through the whole of this thread and I must say it’s really educating. True2god and Rashduct and others God bless you all. This is the kind of religious arguments we should engage in.
Re: What They Said About Him (Muhammad- Salallahu alayhi wasalam) by abdullahi45: 11:57pm On Oct 05, 2019
true2god:

May ALLAH safeguard us all from your evils. It is apparent that you have made profanation your chosen field. May we be saved from your bigots, hates and falsehood. Aameen

1 Like

Re: What They Said About Him (Muhammad- Salallahu alayhi wasalam) by true2god: 6:26am On Oct 06, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

The person was not talking to you and yet you replied. It is poor etiquette replying to someone who was not referring to you. This shows who is truly frustrated. Educate yourself first. Nemo dat quod non habet.

Chest beating + Arrogance + Ignorance.
I can quote anybody as long as I don't break Nairaland rules. Where is it written that I must not quote certain people? Are you still having a hangover for the disappointment you had when your childish request was not granted? I am a teacher and will continue to teach you insha Allah.
Re: What They Said About Him (Muhammad- Salallahu alayhi wasalam) by true2god: 6:35am On Oct 06, 2019
abdullahi45:

May ALLAH safeguard us all from your evils. It is apparent that you have made profanation your chosen field. May we be saved from your bigots, hates and falsehood. Aameen
Sir, mention a single evil I committed. Has quoting the Quran and the hadith, and explaining it to people, becomes an evil. In all my engagement on Nairaland, I have always quoted Muslim sources before making my argument on it and how does that become evil? I am student of comparative religion and so you must expect me to debate Muslims any day and anytime; it is a past time hobby to me. I have no single Muslim enemy and as a matter of fact my best friend is a Muslim (with all honesty) and I will never ask him to leave Islam. I am more comfortable debating Muslims online because the risk is very minimal and I believe some people may leave Islam after our engagements. Don't see me as an intellectual bully the same way many Muslims see me on and offline. I am a simple man by nature.

Asalam alekum!
Re: What They Said About Him (Muhammad- Salallahu alayhi wasalam) by abdullahi45: 10:47am On Oct 06, 2019
true2god:
Sir, mention a single evil I committed. Has quoting the Quran and the hadith, and explaining it to people, becomes an evil. In all my engagement on Nairaland, I have always quoted Muslim sources before making my argument on it and how does that become evil? I am student of comparative religion and so you must expect me to debate Muslims any day and anytime; it is a past time hobby to me. I have no single Muslim enemy and as a matter of fact my best friend is a Muslim (with all honesty) and I will never ask him to leave Islam. I am more comfortable debating Muslims online because the risk is very minimal and I believe some people may leave Islam after our engagements. Don't see me as an intellectual bully the same way many Muslims see me on and offline. I am a simple man by nature.

Asalam alekum!

Hello bro. I am not here for your intellectual romance. I have gone through most of your conversation on Nairaland, and I have come to realise that no matter how much truthful explanation is given to you, you won't still accept the truth. Like you have programmed your mind to just debate, but not accept the truth when it surfaces. Religious matters are beyond that bro. You can change your ways it will be altruistic for you, I mean debate with an open mind and be ready to admit and accept the truth when glaring. Peace he unto you.
Re: What They Said About Him (Muhammad- Salallahu alayhi wasalam) by true2god: 11:08am On Oct 06, 2019
abdullahi45:

Hello bro. I am not here for your intellectual romance. I have gone through most of your conversation on Nairaland, and I have come to realise that no matter how much truthful explanation is given to you, you won't still accept the truth. Like you have programmed your mind to just debate, but not accept the truth when it surfaces. Religious matt
ers are beyond that bro. You can change your ways it will be altruistic for you, I mean debate with an open mind and be ready to admit and accept the truth when glaring. Peace he unto you.
Thanks bro. 'Truth' is subjective though.
Re: What They Said About Him (Muhammad- Salallahu alayhi wasalam) by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:11am On Oct 07, 2019
true2god:
I can quote anybody as long as I don't break Nairaland rules. Where is it written that I must not quote certain people? Are you still having a hangover for the disappointment you had when your childish request was not granted? I am a teacher and will continue to teach you insha Allah.

Alhamdulillah, you are now well known on our thread.

A Notorious lying arrogant Christian Islamophobe. Empty vessels they say sounds the most!
Re: What They Said About Him (Muhammad- Salallahu alayhi wasalam) by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:21am On Oct 07, 2019
abdullahi45:

Jazaak Allah Khayran bro.

1 Like

Re: What They Said About Him (Muhammad- Salallahu alayhi wasalam) by true2god: 8:27am On Oct 07, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

Alhamdulillah, you are now well known on our thread.

A Notorious lying arrogant Christian Islamophobe. Empty vessels they say sounds the most!
Good morning bro, hope you enjoyed your weekend.
Re: What They Said About Him (Muhammad- Salallahu alayhi wasalam) by najib632(m): 11:40am On Oct 08, 2019
true2god:
Good morning bro, hope you enjoyed your weekend.
hahahahahaha
Re: What They Said About Him (Muhammad- Salallahu alayhi wasalam) by najib632(m): 12:34pm On Oct 08, 2019
Re: What They Said About Him (Muhammad- Salallahu alayhi wasalam) by fortran12: 2:04pm On Oct 08, 2019
najib632:
how many minors was he attracted to?
Just 1, Alisha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Use Of Maiden Name Vs Married Name In Islam / Need A Muslim Name / Discriminations Against Muslims...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.