Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,310 members, 7,864,478 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:58 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Is Searching For A Woman Who Help Him When He Was A Poor Kid - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Is Searching For A Woman Who Help Him When He Was A Poor Kid (652 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Is Searching For The Women Who Gave Him Burgers As A Poor Kid / Anthony Joshua: Why Cristiano Ronaldo Is My Inspiration / Conor Mcgregor Set To Overtake Cristiano Ronaldo On Forbes Athlete Rich List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cristiano Ronaldo Is Searching For A Woman Who Help Him When He Was A Poor Kid by weezyk(m): 6:32pm On Sep 18, 2019
Juventus forward Cristiano Ronaldo is searching for a woman named ‘Edna ’ and two other staff of McDonald's, who gave him burgers when he was a poor kid in Portugal.

The 34-year-old Juventus striker diclosed this during his in-depth interview with Piers Morgan on ITV.

The former Real Madrid star said he used to beg for burgers from three McDonald's staff on the island of Madeira when he was a poor kid.

Ronaldo, who is now rated among the five richest footballers in the world is hoping to track down the women who helped him during his time of need.

"We were a little hungry. We have a McDonald's next to the stadium, we knocked on the door and asked if they had any burgers," he said on ITV.

"There was always Edna and two other girls. I never found them again."

The McDonalds restaurant is now closed but Ronaldo wants to find Edna so he can "give something back" following her selfless gesture to him.

"I asked people in Portugal, they closed the McDonalds, but if this interview can help find them, I would be so happy," he added.

"I want to invite them to Turin or Lisbon to come have dinner with me because I want to give something back."

Source:https://whenhow24..com/2019/09/cristiano-ronaldo-is-searching-for.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Searching For A Woman Who Help Him When He Was A Poor Kid by eTECTIV: 6:58pm On Sep 18, 2019
Anything to get attention... All d while U blew at United U didn't remember dem.. U blew at Madrid U didn't remember dem... But now out of d blues U jus remember dem in an interview..
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Searching For A Woman Who Help Him When He Was A Poor Kid by yungsmart(m): 10:05pm On Sep 18, 2019
eTECTIV:
Anything to get attention...

Aswear those are his antics nowadays to gain more followers, love and sympathy. He talks too much.Eye service
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Searching For A Woman Who Help Him When He Was A Poor Kid by Simplecity(m): 11:46pm On Sep 18, 2019
The way people wey no get 10% of what he has in their bank account are finding fault in everything he does or says is wondafuu carry his mata on your head very well ....please quote me too and carry my mata on your head make sure you use wrapper...Awon salt lickers
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Searching For A Woman Who Help Him When He Was A Poor Kid by sidath: 12:40am On Sep 19, 2019
Predict and Win N500 TOTTENHAM VS LEICESTER Saturday 21 Sept 2019 (Log into www.1960house.com dot come and register and sign in ,go to menu click on sport to find the article and predict to win.(Good Luck)
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Searching For A Woman Who Help Him When He Was A Poor Kid by sapeleboi(m): 1:50am On Sep 19, 2019
fool, this is real
eTECTIV:
Anything to get attention... All d while U blew at United U didn't remember dem.. U blew at Madrid U didn't remember dem... But now out of d blues U jus remember dem in an interview..

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Searching For A Woman Who Help Him When He Was A Poor Kid by Jokerman(m): 6:05am On Sep 19, 2019
eTECTIV:

Lol... These Messi fans ehn

(1) (Reply)

Barcelona Reportedly Plotting To Swap Griezmann For Neymar In January Window / Super Eagle: Where Is Sunday Mba? / Download Video: Barcelona Vs Athletic Bilbao 1-0 All Highlights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.