Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

BBNaija About To Get Crazier – Ebuka Reveals How The Last Eviction Will Be - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija About To Get Crazier – Ebuka Reveals How The Last Eviction Will Be (31161 Views)

Bbnaija Tacha Has Been With Her Friends & Family Since Yesterday - Ebuka Reveals / #bbnaija: Mercy And Diane Bonds So Well After The Last Eviction (photos) / BBNaija: Ebuka Reveals How Housemates Were Picked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija About To Get Crazier – Ebuka Reveals How The Last Eviction Will Be by Chinekepikin: 5:46am On Sep 19, 2019
Big Brother Naija 2019 host Ebuka Obi-Uchendu has taken to social media to give fans of the reality show highlights on what has been happening and the last eviction twists.

It has been a crazy Season – from the unexpected relationships to the fiery fights, Ebuka disclosed the moments that made him cringe.

In the video, he opened up to fans of the show about some of the shocking moments in the season i.e. the first evictions that saw Isilomo and Avala leave, Cindy licking of the cooking spoon and putting it back in the pot, strip tease, nip slips, Mercy’s G-string incident, the fights, Esther going back to Frodd.

Also, he also talked about two things fans should look forward to from him on the finale: his outfit would be quite the show and there would be more than one of them; his designer being Mai Atafo.

The BBNaija host who is often trolled by fans over the decisions made on the show also appreciated and chastised the viewers at the same time.

He thanked them for the support they have shown but expressed disappointment at them as many people believe he calls the shots about housemates and the show. According to him, his wife and kids have been attacked by them and it wasn’t needed.

About the last set of evictions, he opened up that there were major twists coming up and the show is about to get crazier, saying Big Brother has big plans for the housemates. He urged fans to vote massively for their favorite housemates in the coming weeks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNqq1JVN8Ns

Source: https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/09/bbnaija-its-about-to-get-crazier-ebuka.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija About To Get Crazier – Ebuka Reveals How The Last Eviction Will Be by Chinekepikin: 5:47am On Sep 19, 2019
More, Watch The Video HERE

Re: BBNaija About To Get Crazier – Ebuka Reveals How The Last Eviction Will Be by praizblog: 5:52am On Sep 19, 2019
Hmmm

See and Watch this new young girl taking over emmauella comedy below... This is hilarious

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiQdXEoU9VA
Re: BBNaija About To Get Crazier – Ebuka Reveals How The Last Eviction Will Be by Davash222(m): 6:01am On Sep 19, 2019
BBN seems to be getting boring day by day. They’ve evicted the smart and intelligent ones. We’re left with oloshos and noisemakers!!

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija About To Get Crazier – Ebuka Reveals How The Last Eviction Will Be by Dathypebruv(m): 6:48am On Sep 19, 2019
Okay
Re: BBNaija About To Get Crazier – Ebuka Reveals How The Last Eviction Will Be by meobizy(f): 7:34am On Sep 19, 2019
The show has created no content for two good weeks and counting. The housemates the whole of yesterday were bored out of their minds and had zero tasks to keep them occupied. I have no hope this coming 'twist' will make a significant change to the show's dynamic.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija About To Get Crazier – Ebuka Reveals How The Last Eviction Will Be by Lauryn41(f): 7:36am On Sep 19, 2019
Davash222:
BBN seems to be getting boring day by day. They’ve evicted the smart and intelligent ones. We’re left with oloshos and noisemakers!!

Seyi ,Cindy and Elo are still there

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija About To Get Crazier – Ebuka Reveals How The Last Eviction Will Be by Lauryn41(f): 7:37am On Sep 19, 2019
meobizy:
The show has created no content for two good weeks and counting. The housemates the whole of yesterday were bored out of their minds and had zero tasks to keep them occupied. I have no hope this coming 'twist' will make a significant change to the show's dynamic.

I pray

I've been bored out of my mind

Let's see what ultimate veto has in store for us

1 Like

Re: BBNaija About To Get Crazier – Ebuka Reveals How The Last Eviction Will Be by Onyi22(f): 8:49am On Sep 19, 2019
My problem is y does Ebuka keeps hugging all the housemates after being evicted?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija About To Get Crazier – Ebuka Reveals How The Last Eviction Will Be by Deltatoto: 9:04am On Sep 19, 2019
Lauryn41:

are you really in Warri?good morning
Re: BBNaija About To Get Crazier – Ebuka Reveals How The Last Eviction Will Be by tillaman(m): 9:04am On Sep 19, 2019
Ebuka alagbada Ina, y’all should keep twisting ehn maybe bring back old house mates just like last season the show has been so boring since last week honestly

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija About To Get Crazier – Ebuka Reveals How The Last Eviction Will Be by SultanOfAbia: 9:05am On Sep 19, 2019
Fdd
Re: BBNaija About To Get Crazier – Ebuka Reveals How The Last Eviction Will Be by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:06am On Sep 19, 2019
Thanking God it is coming to an end ooo! wink

1 Like

Re: BBNaija About To Get Crazier – Ebuka Reveals How The Last Eviction Will Be by mrZENographer: 9:08am On Sep 19, 2019
Finqlly, The eviction of Tacha, the Basher make Nairalander hear word.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija About To Get Crazier – Ebuka Reveals How The Last Eviction Will Be by RexTramadol1: 9:08am On Sep 19, 2019
Just for people to spend more money on voting
Re: BBNaija About To Get Crazier – Ebuka Reveals How The Last Eviction Will Be by BrutusOj(m): 9:09am On Sep 19, 2019
Vote massively? cheesy cheesy business is real. I enjoy the show at my leisure time oo, but I will never, I mean never use my kobo to vote anyone. Except it's an online poll. Miracle is abroad empowering himself alone now, Efe is off the street of warri now, I don't think UTI Nwachukwu has employees, no one knows where that plateau boy Kelvin is now.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija About To Get Crazier – Ebuka Reveals How The Last Eviction Will Be by Sunnycliff(m): 9:11am On Sep 19, 2019
Let this come an go biko.

Sowore is still in jail o and no one seem to care.

The watery beans is becoming bitter
Re: BBNaija About To Get Crazier – Ebuka Reveals How The Last Eviction Will Be by Abdul9025(m): 9:13am On Sep 19, 2019
Big Brother has big plans for the housemates. He urged fans to vote massively for their favorite housemates in the coming weeks.

Lols... Only foools will keep wasting their money and time on this sh1t

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija About To Get Crazier – Ebuka Reveals How The Last Eviction Will Be by dominique(f): 9:14am On Sep 19, 2019
They need to bring in the twist asap. 3 weeks to the finals and the show is boring like its the final week. Viewership is decreasing, lack of highlights is making fans of different housemates year one another apart on social media. They shouldn't have made the season up to 99 days imo

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija About To Get Crazier – Ebuka Reveals How The Last Eviction Will Be by Angelfrost(m): 9:16am On Sep 19, 2019
Deltatoto:
are you really in Warri?good morning

You think that's the person in the pic??!.. You must be new on the internet. grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija About To Get Crazier – Ebuka Reveals How The Last Eviction Will Be by VillageHead: 9:17am On Sep 19, 2019
For una pocket
Re: BBNaija About To Get Crazier – Ebuka Reveals How The Last Eviction Will Be by hush15: 9:17am On Sep 19, 2019
Lauryn41:

So where you put mike abi he no intelligent for your mind ba, na question I dey ask o?
Re: BBNaija About To Get Crazier – Ebuka Reveals How The Last Eviction Will Be by Seventy7kings: 9:18am On Sep 19, 2019
Re: BBNaija About To Get Crazier – Ebuka Reveals How The Last Eviction Will Be by Deltatoto: 9:19am On Sep 19, 2019
Angelfrost:

You think that's the person in the pic??!.. You must be new on the internet. grin
my brother my prik rise once
Re: BBNaija About To Get Crazier – Ebuka Reveals How The Last Eviction Will Be by Gosj01(m): 9:20am On Sep 19, 2019
Finally, it is coming to an end.

I sell cheap and super neat laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery.

Details on signature.
Re: BBNaija About To Get Crazier – Ebuka Reveals How The Last Eviction Will Be by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 19, 2019
mrZENographer:
Finqlly, The eviction of Tacha, the Basher make Nairalander hear word.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10251398_1025119310182713img20190831222009jpeg90f7f15dcafee8eaa8d7479ce7a38113jpeg2c5cdf598e15a55a22a774cf3e56be95_jpeg_jpeg196941eccc6a7bebb438bab2479cd8ca

Dear God. Please let this be photoshop. Or let Tacha become antibleaching spokesperson.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija About To Get Crazier – Ebuka Reveals How The Last Eviction Will Be by Eberex(m): 9:25am On Sep 19, 2019
IF YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE WHO DON'T GIVE A Bleep ABOUT BIG BROTHER NAIJA, REPORT HERE.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija About To Get Crazier – Ebuka Reveals How The Last Eviction Will Be by Fordzzy(m): 9:26am On Sep 19, 2019
We all know he's about to evict Mike.... grin
Re: BBNaija About To Get Crazier – Ebuka Reveals How The Last Eviction Will Be by olagunra: 9:33am On Sep 19, 2019
What is now my business

If them like make them mad

I need money right nowwwwww
Re: BBNaija About To Get Crazier – Ebuka Reveals How The Last Eviction Will Be by oyeb15: 9:39am On Sep 19, 2019
just let me know when d whole thing is over cos am not interested.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija: Khafi Is A Low Budget Tacha - Mercy / Independent Television (ITV) Benin, Burnt Down / Picture Quotes From Game Of Thrones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.