Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Construction Worker Rapes ‘ewa Agoyin’ Seller In Uncompleted Building - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Construction Worker Rapes ‘ewa Agoyin’ Seller In Uncompleted Building (39444 Views)

Body Of Missing 24-year-old Man Found In Uncompleted Building In Delta (Graphic) / Construction Worker Kills Prostitute In Jos After Night Out (Photos) / '10-Year-Old Girl Begged Me For Sex' – Construction Worker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Construction Worker Rapes ‘ewa Agoyin’ Seller In Uncompleted Building by Elchicolo: 2:25pm On Sep 19, 2019
An Ikeja Special Offences and Domestic Violence Court, Lagos, yesterday heard how a construction worker, Emmanuel John, allegedly raped a 39-year-old woman in an uncompleted building.

A policeman, Sergeant Olakunle Orebe, told the court that John allegedly raped the woman, who was hawking beans and yam (popularly known as ‘ewa agoyin’), on June 20, 2017 at No 14, Akins Addo Road, Ajah. Orebe, attached to the Gender Unit at the Ikeja Police Command, said that the victim, a Togolese, was alleged raped by John and his friend, identified as Obinna (now at large), about 11.45a.m. on that fateful day.

The 34-year-old construction worker, who has been in prison custody since 2017, is standing trial for an offence of rape. However, Orebe, while led in evidence by the state prosecuting counsel, B. T. Boye, said that the defendant and the case file were transferred to him from Langbasa Police Station, Ajah on June 23, 2017. Orebe said he visited the crime scene and also interviewed the victim.

He added: “The survivor (victim) told me that she was hawking her usual food items when one man (Obinna) came and called her, on the pretence of buying beans and yam.

“The victim narrated that the defendant asked her to come and sell to his friend (the defendant), who he claimed was already waiting at his house. “She said that she quickly followed behind him to the uncompleted building and met his friend.

But instead of requesting for food, they ordered her to remove her clothes. The defendant forcibly removed her clothes, held her hands while his friend had sexual intercourse with her. “The victim told me that the defendant thereafter took turn to rape her.”

Meanwhile, during cross examination by the defence counsel, Akinyemi Adetunyi, the policeman said that the defendant made a confessional statement at the station admitting that he had sexual intercourse with the victim. In his confessional statement, John said he had sexual intercourse with the woman on an agreement of paying her N500 for the sex. He said: “I met my friend having sex with her when I came back to the house.

My friend told me not to shout but that I could also do mine if I wanted to. I agreed but the woman then insisted that I pay N500 for a round of sex. I agreed, although I had no money in my pocket.”

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/2019/09/construction-worker-rapes-ewa-agoyin-seller-in-uncompleted-building/

3 Likes

Re: Construction Worker Rapes ‘ewa Agoyin’ Seller In Uncompleted Building by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 2:35pm On Sep 19, 2019
In some countries like Indonesia and Singapore, animals like this face chemical castration. Simple, cheap and effective method.

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Construction Worker Rapes ‘ewa Agoyin’ Seller In Uncompleted Building by anonymuz(m): 2:48pm On Sep 19, 2019
The stvpid man in jail since because of toto. Na wa o

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Construction Worker Rapes ‘ewa Agoyin’ Seller In Uncompleted Building by Marineghost: 3:57pm On Sep 19, 2019
Man and Toto problem
But Toto cheap for Lagos na
cry cry cry.......

15 Likes

Re: Construction Worker Rapes ‘ewa Agoyin’ Seller In Uncompleted Building by fourhayz: 4:50pm On Sep 19, 2019
Exactly what happens in Nollywood Scenes.

Where sellers of any kind get kpanshed by the buyers of their selling point.

It's Definitely a consentual agreement between the two....You know why??

How will you stoop so low to follow a grown up man to an uncompleted building to sell Ewa Agoyin.

Can't she stay outside??

Can't the friend come outside instead??

Can't the friend buy the beans for his other friend instead.

It clearly shows the Ewa Agoyin lady is a slowpoke who's clearly looking for a well groomed dick and some little cash.

But why uncompleted building

Why

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Construction Worker Rapes ‘ewa Agoyin’ Seller In Uncompleted Building by StrikeBack(m): 4:50pm On Sep 19, 2019
grin
Re: Construction Worker Rapes ‘ewa Agoyin’ Seller In Uncompleted Building by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:50pm On Sep 19, 2019
They have spent 2 years behind bars already,
it remains just 19 years to go.

Thirsty Animals.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Construction Worker Rapes ‘ewa Agoyin’ Seller In Uncompleted Building by Jayslicky: 4:50pm On Sep 19, 2019
shocked

So obvious the problem here is no side of the story can be considered the truth, it is one's word against the other so it would be highly stupid to call them rapist until the court of law convicts them for the crime, they should be tagged suspected rapist.

Nairaland mods please always read content of a topic before putting it on front page.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Construction Worker Rapes ‘ewa Agoyin’ Seller In Uncompleted Building by Juliusobi(m): 4:50pm On Sep 19, 2019
Marineghost:
Man and Toto problem But Toto cheap for Lagos na cry cry cry.......
receive sens oya take it

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Construction Worker Rapes ‘ewa Agoyin’ Seller In Uncompleted Building by slawomir: 4:50pm On Sep 19, 2019
Okay
Re: Construction Worker Rapes ‘ewa Agoyin’ Seller In Uncompleted Building by Olanipekun1: 4:50pm On Sep 19, 2019
[s]
post=82379831:
Haba
[/s]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Construction Worker Rapes ‘ewa Agoyin’ Seller In Uncompleted Building by Citytrend: 4:50pm On Sep 19, 2019
Lols
Re: Construction Worker Rapes ‘ewa Agoyin’ Seller In Uncompleted Building by Seetto: 4:51pm On Sep 19, 2019
Make they rape am back or insert ewa gayin inside the idiot anus grin
Re: Construction Worker Rapes ‘ewa Agoyin’ Seller In Uncompleted Building by SaintHilary(m): 4:51pm On Sep 19, 2019
I wonder the pleasure people find in Rape

You watch *Pascals SubSluts* finish turn anoda tin..smh
Re: Construction Worker Rapes ‘ewa Agoyin’ Seller In Uncompleted Building by BossKingRex(m): 4:51pm On Sep 19, 2019
Another one again

Bye bye.....make una finish una sef with Bleep. I don go Daura..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Construction Worker Rapes ‘ewa Agoyin’ Seller In Uncompleted Building by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 19, 2019
Cut off his manhood, no time for long talks.
Re: Construction Worker Rapes ‘ewa Agoyin’ Seller In Uncompleted Building by Kharol1234: 4:52pm On Sep 19, 2019
as e don taste ewa egoyin e no swt for him mouth e kukuma taste d seller ewa... Foolish fool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Construction Worker Rapes ‘ewa Agoyin’ Seller In Uncompleted Building by solmusdesigns: 4:52pm On Sep 19, 2019
angry

John and Obina,... this is why South Africans hate you,

They have brought their crime back to Yoruba Land since others kill them

spits on thier flat head

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Construction Worker Rapes ‘ewa Agoyin’ Seller In Uncompleted Building by Badmod: 4:52pm On Sep 19, 2019
Konji no dey respect anybody or status oo..
E no respect your
family name
Societal status
Financial Status
Marital status.
Even Rev King that was sentenced to death give warder Belle in less than 3 months in prison...
My brothers let me give you a bad advice...
Soapy(masturbation) is not good ooo...But it can save your ass...
No man as being charged to court for masturbating.
R.Kelly...(not confirmed)
Pastor B...(not confirmed)
Micheal Jackson...(not confirmed)
Usher....(Herpes case)
Future.....(sexual harrassment)
Akon....(under age)

I mean soapy would've saved many men some trouble....
Because Konji is real ooo....
Thanks to Olosho that has being helping boys since 1600...
Weekend starts tomorrow...please play safe....
Also Soapy no dey give STD...
Use condom oo

Just imagine...the boy in question has been in prison since 2017...
Rape na big offence ooo....imagine make e come be say the woman dey lie against am...maybe He no won pay for the toto wey him enjoy...it can be a business goes wrong...
My men dem....a beg always have a clear negotiating terms ooo...
Na God I take beg you.

9 Likes

Re: Construction Worker Rapes ‘ewa Agoyin’ Seller In Uncompleted Building by Oyindidi(f): 4:52pm On Sep 19, 2019
Kill him!
Re: Construction Worker Rapes ‘ewa Agoyin’ Seller In Uncompleted Building by Marineghost: 4:52pm On Sep 19, 2019
Juliusobi:

receive sens
oya take it

See them
Toto lovers
Re: Construction Worker Rapes ‘ewa Agoyin’ Seller In Uncompleted Building by naijadrivablog: 4:52pm On Sep 19, 2019
angry
Re: Construction Worker Rapes ‘ewa Agoyin’ Seller In Uncompleted Building by wolexy14(m): 4:53pm On Sep 19, 2019
nawa
Re: Construction Worker Rapes ‘ewa Agoyin’ Seller In Uncompleted Building by ednut1(m): 4:53pm On Sep 19, 2019
Wetin dey this sex self
Re: Construction Worker Rapes ‘ewa Agoyin’ Seller In Uncompleted Building by Dearlord(m): 4:54pm On Sep 19, 2019
It is well
Re: Construction Worker Rapes ‘ewa Agoyin’ Seller In Uncompleted Building by Osobi32(m): 4:54pm On Sep 19, 2019
I wonder why some men don't have class. Even if u don't respect the woman respect ur stupid dick. A woman who has been hawking all day.... Can't imagine the smell.

8 Likes

Re: Construction Worker Rapes ‘ewa Agoyin’ Seller In Uncompleted Building by seedsower(m): 4:54pm On Sep 19, 2019
cut it off!

1 Like

Re: Construction Worker Rapes ‘ewa Agoyin’ Seller In Uncompleted Building by Easybela(f): 4:55pm On Sep 19, 2019
angry
Re: Construction Worker Rapes ‘ewa Agoyin’ Seller In Uncompleted Building by Midas01: 4:57pm On Sep 19, 2019
First two topics on FP are about rape.

1 Like

Re: Construction Worker Rapes ‘ewa Agoyin’ Seller In Uncompleted Building by Marineghost: 4:57pm On Sep 19, 2019
Osobi32:
I wonder why some men don't have class. Even if u don't respect the woman respect ur stupid dick. A woman who has been hawking all day.... Can't imagine the smell.

Konji no get sense na

2 Likes

Re: Construction Worker Rapes ‘ewa Agoyin’ Seller In Uncompleted Building by doctor306(m): 4:57pm On Sep 19, 2019
cheesy
Re: Construction Worker Rapes ‘ewa Agoyin’ Seller In Uncompleted Building by Olorunnim: 4:58pm On Sep 19, 2019
Juliusobi:

receive sens oya take it
I see you follow temple management company on IG.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Survival Fund: New Method Fraudsters Use To Hack Your Account / Obinwanne Okeke To Forfeit $11 Million, Diamond Ring and Faces 30 Years Prison / Rabiu Umar Tells BBC About Life In Islamic School Of Torture In The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.