Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,033 members, 7,828,620 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Kidnappers Abduct 5 People Along Buratai Village - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnappers Abduct 5 People Along Buratai Village (7878 Views)

Gunmen Hijack Boat, Abduct 5 Maritime Union Workers, 3 Others In Rivers / Ogun Armed Robber Shot Dead While Robbing People Along The Highway / Fulani Herdsmen Kill People Along Makurdi Naka Road (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kidnappers Abduct 5 People Along Buratai Village by References: 3:37pm On Sep 19, 2019
Five Persons including a manager of a bakery factory were on Thursday morning abducted along Biu- Buratai- Buni Yadi- Damaturu road.

The abduction took place between Kamuya and Buratai village, the home town of the Chief of Army Staff, Lt. Gen. Yusuf Tukur Buratai.

Recently, the Cashier of Hawul Local Government Area of the state was kidnapped along the same route, before he was released.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/09/just-in-kidnappers-abduct-5-along-buratai-village/

Re: Kidnappers Abduct 5 People Along Buratai Village by SLAP44: 3:58pm On Sep 19, 2019
The president is not concerned, he's waiting to react against the bombing of Saudi oil field.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers Abduct 5 People Along Buratai Village by Ghost1994: 6:16pm On Sep 19, 2019
The result of a country whereby zombies rule cry

9 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Abduct 5 People Along Buratai Village by BOOOMNAIJA: 6:18pm On Sep 19, 2019
The manager of d bakery must be d relative to a nairaland mod, otherwise this story should not get to fp......na today dem dey abduct pple for this zoo?

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Abduct 5 People Along Buratai Village by damlawrence101: 6:18pm On Sep 19, 2019
Anoda bitcoins payment on the way

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Abduct 5 People Along Buratai Village by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:18pm On Sep 19, 2019
Recently, the Cashier of Hawul Local Government Area of the state was kidnapped along the same route, before he was released.
The Police must concentrate more effort in that route.
Security of lives is paramount.
We pray the kidnapped return back to their families in one piece.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kidnappers Abduct 5 People Along Buratai Village by JosEast(m): 6:19pm On Sep 19, 2019
chai
Re: Kidnappers Abduct 5 People Along Buratai Village by tolumizzy(m): 6:19pm On Sep 19, 2019
And we have security in this country?.... Continue
Re: Kidnappers Abduct 5 People Along Buratai Village by Iamvictor(m): 6:19pm On Sep 19, 2019
This country is going down the drain.
Re: Kidnappers Abduct 5 People Along Buratai Village by JONNYSPUTE(m): 6:19pm On Sep 19, 2019
Ok
Re: Kidnappers Abduct 5 People Along Buratai Village by PROPHETmichael: 6:19pm On Sep 19, 2019
Wetin concern me? It's mere village not Buratai himself.

11 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Abduct 5 People Along Buratai Village by Osobi32(m): 6:20pm On Sep 19, 2019
Nigeria my country! Una well done ooo
Re: Kidnappers Abduct 5 People Along Buratai Village by solmusdesigns: 6:20pm On Sep 19, 2019
sad

Burutai's village chaii

Re: Kidnappers Abduct 5 People Along Buratai Village by Olanipekun1: 6:22pm On Sep 19, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
sad

Burutai's village chaii

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Abduct 5 People Along Buratai Village by Olanipekun1: 6:22pm On Sep 19, 2019
[s]
post=82382084:

The Police must concentrate more effort in that route.
Security of lives is paramount.
We pray the kidnapped return back to their families in one piece.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Abduct 5 People Along Buratai Village by israelmao(m): 6:23pm On Sep 19, 2019
Even Buratai has lost control of national security architecture.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Abduct 5 People Along Buratai Village by ITbomb(m): 6:23pm On Sep 19, 2019
If una like come Duara come kidnap everybody
Next Level is sure

If you pay in money we charge you
Withdraw we charge you
Keep money in bank and buy online, we charge you
Pay more for VAT
N5. 5bn for our senators car is sacrosanct
Minimum wage can wait unless you agree to 9.5% increase
Fuel subsidy is still scam unless we are the ones paying it
Don't hope on Osinbajo, his 10k tradimoni has been taken away from him, except you want him for condolence visits
We are closing borders in the south, only northern borders remain open so that we can have the targeted 45 million Fulani herdsmen to begin RUGA

Don't worry, we will find a way to make sure APC supporters don't pay the new VAT

If una like kill unasef, na 4 years we go dey

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers Abduct 5 People Along Buratai Village by Royalfurnitures: 6:24pm On Sep 19, 2019
Soon ransome Will be paid and theyd be released, while we wait for another kidnap But the security agencies Will be there chasing okada Rivers, hawkers, and keke drivers

Check out my signature for classy and durable furniture for your homes and offices

3 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Abduct 5 People Along Buratai Village by ibkgab001: 6:31pm On Sep 19, 2019
Oops. Okada please take me to the next Bus stop to Canada

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Abduct 5 People Along Buratai Village by Tushiee001: 6:32pm On Sep 19, 2019
The kidnappers were just driving and picking passengers like danfo

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Abduct 5 People Along Buratai Village by patorial(m): 6:44pm On Sep 19, 2019
Something is telling me to go and kidnap my father cos my elder brother don start to build em own house
Re: Kidnappers Abduct 5 People Along Buratai Village by webngnews: 6:49pm On Sep 19, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Kidnappers Abduct 5 People Along Buratai Village by TorukMakto: 6:55pm On Sep 19, 2019
PROPHETmichael:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers Abduct 5 People Along Buratai Village by MobilityExpress: 7:10pm On Sep 19, 2019
M
Re: Kidnappers Abduct 5 People Along Buratai Village by kaffyadeakeem(f): 7:32pm On Sep 19, 2019
PROPHETmichael:
Just imagine

You bad gan ni
Re: Kidnappers Abduct 5 People Along Buratai Village by NwaBoy: 7:40pm On Sep 19, 2019
Do you want to feel better, have more energy and even add years to your life?

The health benefits of regular exercise and physical activity are hard to ignore. Everyone benefits from exercise, regardless of age, sex or physical ability.

Contact me for your Exercise & Gym equipment both Home and Commercial Use

Delivery Within Lagos. Waybill outside lagos.
Re: Kidnappers Abduct 5 People Along Buratai Village by hisgrace090: 7:48pm On Sep 19, 2019
israelmao:
Even Buratai has lost control of national security architecture.

As the ogas are busy sharrimg Ghana must go bags.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Abduct 5 People Along Buratai Village by West2019(m): 8:00pm On Sep 19, 2019
Those kidnapper dnt knw wat there doing ,,let dem go after senators ,minister's Governor's even the president including there children's., y kidnapping the poor peoples
Re: Kidnappers Abduct 5 People Along Buratai Village by verifiablefacts: 10:34pm On Sep 19, 2019
I passed that road sometimes last month,the moment you passed Buni yadi,you are in no-mans-land.No army check points again until somewhere before Buratai village.

The state of that road is another tale,pot holes to bucket or basin holes,if you will.No phone network,Boko boys will appear and disappear as they wish without any hindrance by the army.

The security forces are hopelessly hopeless on ways to tackle the menace. Imagine kidnappers sending one of the kidnappees on errand to buy them recharge card,as the case in the Hawul LGA cashier's case.

They released the wife,with tale of the ransom and asked her to buy recharge card for them,and yes they gave her money for the card.

The question that baffled me is,why couldn't they(the so-called security guys) trace the recharge, who loaded it,who was it used to call and so on.
Now ransom will be demanded and paid,and nothing will happen.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Abduct 5 People Along Buratai Village by DMerciful(m): 11:08pm On Sep 19, 2019
Are they not afraid of Buratai the snake charmer?
Re: Kidnappers Abduct 5 People Along Buratai Village by CodeTemplar: 3:22am On Sep 20, 2019
JosEast:
chai
JosEast

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Arraigns Dangote Staff For Alleged N15m Fraud / Heartbreaking! Redeem Pastor To Be Hanged For Killing His Wife (photos) / Picture Of Would Be Boko Haram Suicide Bomber (warning Disturbing Image)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.