Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,290 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Krystal Okeke Signs New Contract With Amity Global Network - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Krystal Okeke Signs New Contract With Amity Global Network (14365 Views)

Krystal Okeke Joins Nollywood, Stars In 'Daughters Of The Throne' (Photos) / Krystal Okeke Bags Doctorate Honour In Chicago (Photos) / Krystal Okeke Displays Fulani Costume (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Krystal Okeke Signs New Contract With Amity Global Network by TMSMedia: 6:00pm On Sep 19, 2019
Nigeria popular PR Agency and Award winning media consultation institution, Amity Global Network has concluded discussions to commence the official signing of reknowned America-based Hollywood Actress, Top Model and motivational Speaker Queen Krystal Okeke, as the new management body for her exceptional talent and versatile exposition in the entertainment industry.

The Chicago based Top model, Queen Krystal Okeke confirmed that the partnership when she shared a post on her instagram handle days ago. In her post, she expressed excitement on her official signing with Amity Global Network as her new managers. The post reads, "am super excited to get it rolling with my Friend, Alex Nwankwo, the MD/CEO of Amity Global Network".

"Full anticipation to enroute West Africa soon, there is nothing more rewarding than working with the best in business", she concluded. Queen Krystal will be joining the likes of famous Nolllwood Actress and Producer, Rosaline Meurer, Nigeria Top rated Disc Jockey, DJ Barbie, April Chidinma and other popular entertainers and celebrities who are signed unto Amity Global Network.

Queen Okeke may have achieved a mammoth of distinguished feats in a young age. In 2016, she was crowned Ms. Illinois USA Universal, an international modeling contest in America. After then, she has founded few innovative institutions to promote and guild infants. Some of the institutions include, Kids Multiculture and Miss America Nations.

The MD/CEO of Amity Global Network, Amb. Alex Nwankwo has officially reiterated the preparedness key his Agency and willingness to receive Her Majesty in Nigeria, as she is set to make her official visit for the neccessary documentations with Amity Global Network in Abuja.

Her magnificient intelligence, creative prospects and reserved wisdom have made her a mentor to several young American kids. Queen Krystal Okeke may shock you with her fluency in Igbo language, Fulani and Hausa language. She remains one of the Nigeria-America born icons who have continued to make significant impact across international communities.

http://igberetvnews.com/1005649/america-based-top-model-actress-signs-new-contract-deal-amity-global-network/

1 Like

Re: Krystal Okeke Signs New Contract With Amity Global Network by CallMeDrino: 8:48am On Sep 20, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: Krystal Okeke Signs New Contract With Amity Global Network by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 20, 2019
ftc

1 Like

Re: Krystal Okeke Signs New Contract With Amity Global Network by money121(m): 8:49am On Sep 20, 2019
Ok
Re: Krystal Okeke Signs New Contract With Amity Global Network by heardsmankids: 8:49am On Sep 20, 2019
wow all the best for her sha

omo!!! shes in money o
Re: Krystal Okeke Signs New Contract With Amity Global Network by timbuk2(m): 8:50am On Sep 20, 2019
Tor...
Re: Krystal Okeke Signs New Contract With Amity Global Network by Crazeworld(m): 8:50am On Sep 20, 2019
Okay
Meanwhile, I'm available for your online documents and Print-out Slips. Check my signature
Re: Krystal Okeke Signs New Contract With Amity Global Network by gozzlin: 8:50am On Sep 20, 2019
Can you imagine dis kain rubbish news?!

Wetin concern us with this shitty news?!

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Krystal Okeke Signs New Contract With Amity Global Network by Nobody: 8:50am On Sep 20, 2019
No p
ftc
Re: Krystal Okeke Signs New Contract With Amity Global Network by passyhansome(m): 8:51am On Sep 20, 2019
Many times we are carried away by material things (physical substance), money, cars, houses but these are all mundane things, they do not have the capacity to reproduce after their kind except we have an understanding of the TRUE RICHES which we possess in CHRIST.
Every physical thing, be it money, cars, houses are only temporary, they are subject to change. The spiritual blessings/true riches are permanent, they can in no way change. They are the mechanism that produces a constant flow of physical blessings meaning they can translate to whatever form of physical substance we want.
The understanding of this will help you see your job as a channel that helps in translating spiritual blessings to physical substances and not as the anchor/source of your blessings.
You must understand that life is very Spiritual. The Spiritual controls the physical, so whatever happens in the physical is just a reflection of that, that as taken place in the spiritual.

Hebrews 11:2 “For by it (Faith) the elders OBTAINED a good report” KJV

4 Likes

Re: Krystal Okeke Signs New Contract With Amity Global Network by newguy1(m): 8:52am On Sep 20, 2019
Nairaland needs new moderators

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Krystal Okeke Signs New Contract With Amity Global Network by BobiNick(m): 8:53am On Sep 20, 2019
Nice.

If you dey and you never buy land by this time, I get better awoof deal for una oooo.

Imagine say you be owner of one plot of land of Lekki with just N600k... This one no be small awoof oooo.

Chaiii no miss this deal I beg you. Na only very smart investors know wethin e mean to buy genuine land for awoof price of N600k. Send me message to get fill details of the awoof deal and to book for inspection.

This one no be play oooo.

Re: Krystal Okeke Signs New Contract With Amity Global Network by Kelvin30286063(m): 8:58am On Sep 20, 2019
I don't know her so she's only your TOP actress not mine

1 Like

Re: Krystal Okeke Signs New Contract With Amity Global Network by Taniaa(f): 9:01am On Sep 20, 2019
fill

2 Likes

Re: Krystal Okeke Signs New Contract With Amity Global Network by Angelfrost(m): 9:08am On Sep 20, 2019
Alexreports on tha beat!!!... Na only you get company, still dey sign person, come still dey hype yourself with different moniker...

This hustle is amazing.... And admirable. grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Krystal Okeke Signs New Contract With Amity Global Network by GREATESTPIANIST: 9:09am On Sep 20, 2019
STAY AWAY FROM ANYONE WHO BELITTLES YOU, INFACT RUNAWAY FROM THEM embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Krystal Okeke Signs New Contract With Amity Global Network by naijadrivablog: 9:09am On Sep 20, 2019
Alexreports, ecamzy, grin

2 Likes

Re: Krystal Okeke Signs New Contract With Amity Global Network by Houseofglam7(f): 9:09am On Sep 20, 2019
undecided
Re: Krystal Okeke Signs New Contract With Amity Global Network by Dzeimzb: 9:11am On Sep 20, 2019

Re: Krystal Okeke Signs New Contract With Amity Global Network by Candycrushy(f): 9:13am On Sep 20, 2019
Big congrats girl!
Re: Krystal Okeke Signs New Contract With Amity Global Network by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 20, 2019
Immediately I saw her beautiful skin tone and thick long hair I knew she was Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Krystal Okeke Signs New Contract With Amity Global Network by odaniel1(m): 9:29am On Sep 20, 2019
i like the spirit of this Alex. Very dogged and dedicated in hyping himself and others. I never saw an individual make it off being in our faces all the time. An age-long PR stunt that has proven it's mettle. Kudos to him. Fake it till you make it. An outstanding PR rule!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Krystal Okeke Signs New Contract With Amity Global Network by adebuk47(m): 9:36am On Sep 20, 2019
gozzlin:
Can you imagine dis kain rubbish news?!

Wetin concern us with this shitty news?!

Very very foolish, I no sabi the purpose sef.

2 Likes

Re: Krystal Okeke Signs New Contract With Amity Global Network by Incandescent(m): 9:45am On Sep 20, 2019
Alexreporters cheesy
Re: Krystal Okeke Signs New Contract With Amity Global Network by generationz(f): 10:01am On Sep 20, 2019
cheesy
Re: Krystal Okeke Signs New Contract With Amity Global Network by sKeetz(m): 10:34am On Sep 20, 2019
Lol
Re: Krystal Okeke Signs New Contract With Amity Global Network by greatme2good(f): 10:47am On Sep 20, 2019
odaniel1:
i like the spirit of this Alex. Very dogged and dedicated in hyping himself and others. I never saw an individual make it off being in our faces all the time. An age-long PR stunt that has proven it's mettle. Kudos to him. Fake it till you make it. An outstanding PR rule!
Like you are in my thought...I doff my cap for the dude.
Re: Krystal Okeke Signs New Contract With Amity Global Network by faithfull18(f): 11:13am On Sep 20, 2019
Taniaa:
Me that Is still looking for house rent
The money you want to use to pay house rent, use it to buy land.
Re: Krystal Okeke Signs New Contract With Amity Global Network by PopeFlatino(m): 12:19pm On Sep 20, 2019
From d tittle of the shit on fp without even opening d thread I already knew that it's an Alex report's garbage as usual.

Nairaland is turning into something else,must u copy all these useless stories from this Alex?,..his stories are always uncooked and the more pictures the more irritating it becomes..he is just famzing big Men and Pretty ladies upandown undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cd John Is Dead - Light A Candle / Uche Jombo Signs Deal With Oak Pensions Limited / Patoranking Thrills Fans As His European Tour Continues (Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.