Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

Learn How To Increase Your Chances Of Landing Jobs On Upwork - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn How To Increase Your Chances Of Landing Jobs On Upwork (475 Views)

What Are My Chances If I Sue A Bank For Withholding My 2k? / How To Win Jobs On Upwork And Save Connects / 3 Good Reasons Everyone Should Be Making Money On Upwork (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Increase Your Chances Of Landing Jobs On Upwork by alaricsaltzman: 6:38pm On Sep 19, 2019
If you are new on upwork, you will agree with me that getting jobs can be hard and frustrating mainly because of lack of reviews.

But now is the time to work smart.

Imagine what 5 to 10 5-star review will do to your profile. Wonders right?

This is exactly why I think this system will work.

I call it the Upwork pwork Review System.

So how does it work? Simple.

Step 1: Get someone to create a job on Upwork and invite you do the job. A $5 job okay.

Step 2: you don't have to do the job. After a while, submit and request for payment.

Step 3: the person will have to end the contract and give you a 5-star review. Simple!

The best part is you'll get your money back. At least some of it. But in the end, it's a win-win.

I'm building a team on WhatsApp to help each other with upwork Reviews.

Who is interested?
Re: Learn How To Increase Your Chances Of Landing Jobs On Upwork by Horoyeencar: 3:39pm On Dec 30, 2019
Hello, upwork reviews needed, how can i join the team?
alaricsaltzman:
If you are new on upwork, you will agree with me that getting jobs can be hard and frustrating mainly because of lack of reviews.

But now is the time to work smart.

Imagine what 5 to 10 5-star review will do to your profile. Wonders right?

This is exactly why I think this system will work.

I call it the Upwork pwork Review System.

So how does it work? Simple.

Step 1: Get someone to create a job on Upwork and invite you do the job. A $5 job okay.

Step 2: you don't have to do the job. After a while, submit and request for payment.

Step 3: the person will have to end the contract and give you a 5-star review. Simple!

The best part is you'll get your money back. At least some of it. But in the end, it's a win-win.

I'm building a team on WhatsApp to help each other with upwork Reviews.

Who is interested?

(1) (Reply)

Zedcap Partners Adjudged Best Brokerage Service Firm At 2019 FMDQ Gold Awards / With Just #2,000 Your Story Will Change Financially / New Arrival.. Very Affordable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.