Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,239 members, 7,829,434 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Day 22 Of 30. Mysplufikstory - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Day 22 Of 30. Mysplufikstory (131 Views)

15 Trucks Of 30 Tons Capacity Urgently Needed For hire/haulage / 20 Units Of 30 To 45 Tons Dump Trucks Are Urgently Needed For A 6 Months Job / I Am In Need Of 30,000 Naira Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Day 22 Of 30. Mysplufikstory by DejiPlug(m): 7:08pm On Sep 19, 2019
"I had no idea whatsoever of transport business when I joined. If I had, I probably would have collected brand new 'keke' (tricycle) on loan like people usually do and paid back before it will start giving me problems. I bought this second-hand keke a year ago and I've suffered for that decision. I bought it with the little money I saved while doing factory work for about 7-8 years before they started dropping staffs due to recession.
Immediately it affected me, I knew I had to find something else to do so I can provide for my wife and kid instead of begging people for things. That's how I got to where I am today.
Although, I have the knowledge of how to make toiletries and antibacterials but there has been no finance to kick-start because it isn't the type of business you wake up one morning and start production. There are so many steps and procedures involved, including government and health regulations.
My plan now is to continue saving through this transport business until I can meet up with the requirements to establish my own factory and start producing. I don't know when that will be, only God can tell."
_
Day 22 of 30. #MySplufikStory

(1) (Reply)

FG Earns N28.6 Trillion From VAT, Others / ICAN, Others To Discuss Nigeria’s Sustainable Development / Portrait Of A Tax Collector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.