Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,964 members, 7,828,428 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

#insidethehustle:why I Quit My Job To Create Nigeria’s First Food Truck In Lagos - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / #insidethehustle:why I Quit My Job To Create Nigeria’s First Food Truck In Lagos (645 Views)

Gezawa Commodity Market Kano: Nigeria's First Agro Commodity & Exchange Market / Inside Nigeria’s First Pencil And Toothpick Factory / Lady Loses N5million She Was Paid After Losing Job To Church Micro-finance Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#insidethehustle:why I Quit My Job To Create Nigeria’s First Food Truck In Lagos by Ravon: 10:31pm On Sep 19, 2019
#InsideTheHustle: From dealing with the Police to 'Landowners', Bolarinwa Kamson, the CEO of Nigeria's first food truck 'Urban Fuxion'  took us on the journey that led him to start his food truck in the heart of Nigeria's megacity, Lagos.

Watch the video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWp-knhWRCg

SOURCE: https://brandspurng.com/2019/09/19/insidethehustle-why-i-quit-my-job-to-create-nigerias-first-food-truck-in-the-heart-of-the-countrys-megacity-lagos/

Re: #insidethehustle:why I Quit My Job To Create Nigeria’s First Food Truck In Lagos by ehirosplusbiz(m): 10:34pm On Sep 19, 2019
Nice one , I did like cooking but what make me give up from cooking was when I use sugar to make stew instead of salt
Re: #insidethehustle:why I Quit My Job To Create Nigeria’s First Food Truck In Lagos by ursullalinda(f): 10:42pm On Sep 19, 2019
ehirosplusbiz:
Nice one , I did like cooking but what make me give up from cooking was whn I use sugar to make stew instead of salt

grin grin grin grin grin all na spices

(1) (Reply)

Richee Media Review: What Nairalanders Are Saying. / Hub43 – A Coworking Space For Professionals In Lagos State. / Google Ads Account With £300 @27000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.