Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,814 members, 7,851,733 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:47 AM

What Do You Think About A Ministry Job ? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Do You Think About A Ministry Job ? (705 Views)

Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 / What Do You Think About A Ministry Job ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think About A Ministry Job ? by alaskaa(m): 10:07am On May 18, 2007
[i][/i][b][/b][color=#006600][/color] Hello naira landers long time no see i would like to know your views concerning an issue,what do you feel with getting a ministry job is it good for a start as a graduate of business administration i have not gotten any job since i passout from my NYSC. i would like you naira landers to look in to the issue i need your advice thanks so much.
Re: What Do You Think About A Ministry Job ? by Matured26(m): 1:32pm On May 18, 2007
Hi Alaskaa,
Abeg I need your help to get to Alaska in the U.S oooooooo.
U fit help me organize visa?
Now to your question, if u get a job in the ministry which I believe is federal or state ministry you are talking about and not God's vineyard, there is absolutely nothing wrong in picking up the offer as long as you are not stealing.
However, the only taboo would be if u get in there and then u sleep off forgetting to look out for other opportunities while there. Your mates would leave you oooooooooooo.
And if na God's vineyard, then all the best. Shey you see that Pastor's are the best paid now. As long as you are convincing enough.

What else. Let me leave you to make your decision.
Like they say Half Bread is better than none.
Re: What Do You Think About A Ministry Job ? by Aproko(f): 9:12am On May 21, 2007
there's absolutely nothing wrong with the ministry. go ahead if you get the chance.

(1) (Reply)

Strange Guests Cause Stir In Parts Of Lagos State / Please Help Me! / Getting Into The Un And Places Like That!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.