Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,436 members, 7,823,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' (78281 Views)

President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" / Fulani Herdsmen Lost Their Cows To Food Poison In Delta / #DoctHoe: Pretty Slay Queen Doctor, A Perfect Combination Of Beauty & Brains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' by Dashluck153(m): 2:53pm On Sep 20, 2019
Laslas we go soon die... And those wet still dey go dey chop am go... Abeg clear jare!

I know say na true sha o
Re: Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' by CeeJay9ja(m): 2:54pm On Sep 20, 2019
Una don reach my best food? Una plan no go work o grin

10 Likes

Re: Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' by youngking22(m): 2:54pm On Sep 20, 2019
make chidi, prepare beans and plantain with dry fish give you first. Before you write whether na poison or not.

4 Likes

Re: Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' by Dasgoro: 2:54pm On Sep 20, 2019
MobilityExpress:
FAKE NEWS!

Crap!

Real fake news... Mods arrest this op angry

1 Like

Re: Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' by 9jaBlogger: 2:54pm On Sep 20, 2019
Obinnau:
OP, go back and look at that plantains and beans picture you put up, now forget this your write-up and give me one good reason why I shouldn't eat that.
OP you probably even ate beans and plantain before posting this sef.
Are you trying to reduce competition so you can have the whole fresh plantains to yourself?

Ayam not understanding.

Lolz. Thanks for paying my lunch.

I just showed 'mama put' this comment and he asked me not to pay anymore.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' by Freddonance(m): 2:54pm On Sep 20, 2019
This is very wrong & unscientific.
The op doesn't understand the mechanism of food digestion yet want to advice people..

First of all, you Would have classified the classes of food present in Beans & that of ripe plantain then we will follow it up from there. until that is done, pls don't make false assertion .

8 Likes

Re: Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' by Lexusgs430: 2:54pm On Sep 20, 2019
I love this poison..... E beta pass sniper........

6 Likes

Re: Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' by mattbass(m): 2:54pm On Sep 20, 2019
Yeye post....

My best combination always.... Fridays are for ripe plantain and beans.
Re: Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' by Livefreeordieha(m): 2:54pm On Sep 20, 2019
Sunofgod:
Get away!

The combo make sense to Africans!
if diz assertion is true there will be no West Africa today.. Because his suggested delicious poison has been passed from generations to generations... And mind u they lived beyond 100yrs of age and were still mobile till death..

We can't say same about today.. People die at 60 and they celebrate it as long life.. What an irony..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' by engrjacuzzi: 2:54pm On Sep 20, 2019
chai!! everything in this technology age is poisonous.
Re: Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' by CeeJay9ja(m): 2:54pm On Sep 20, 2019
Don't even joke with my best food..Gerarahia mehn
Re: Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' by Moboj: 2:54pm On Sep 20, 2019
Our Ancestors did not die since
It is now us da will die abi
Op please you don't have to post everything you see or know grin
Acidic ko,Alkaline ni

3 Likes

Re: Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' by stagger: 2:55pm On Sep 20, 2019
The person wey write this garbage dey craze.

My best food ever for life?

4 Likes

Re: Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' by soberdrunk(m): 2:55pm On Sep 20, 2019
angry
Re: Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 20, 2019
Motigbo
Re: Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' by blingxx(m): 2:55pm On Sep 20, 2019
You smoke you die
You drink you die
Now you won't let us eat plantain and beans in peace oga shift we were not planning to live forever before undecided

9 Likes

Re: Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' by iamfromlagos(f): 2:55pm On Sep 20, 2019
What exactly should we eat sef? Na wetin dey my timetable this night be that.
Re: Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' by mkoabiola: 2:55pm On Sep 20, 2019
I av being eating this combination and will continue to eat this ...
Re: Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' by jmonas: 2:55pm On Sep 20, 2019
Omg...loll.... How about roasted plantain and beans
Re: Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' by 1x2x3: 2:56pm On Sep 20, 2019
Nonsenstical

2 Likes

Re: Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' by olayinka63: 2:57pm On Sep 20, 2019
why is this coming out now? because I knew that combination of beans and plantain doesn't started today? you mean all the food scientist and nutritionist didn't know this? and to think of seeing beans and plantain served in high expensive restaurants where learned and elites patronize.
Re: Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' by Notatribalist(m): 2:57pm On Sep 20, 2019
Good write-up.. But if you consume more alkaline food like fruits and vegetable the the acidity can be neutralized..in any case, balance PH level is =good health

1 Like

Re: Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' by Euegene100001: 2:57pm On Sep 20, 2019
Very poorly written and all lies Beans and ripe plantain gives protein .they all end as glucose in the system.Mind what u push to front page

1 Like

Re: Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' by Iykenuwa(m): 2:57pm On Sep 20, 2019
For this write up, may Bobrisky lick your ear

5 Likes

Re: Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' by lmm4real: 2:57pm On Sep 20, 2019
Hummm this kind matter tire me oo undecided
Re: Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 2:57pm On Sep 20, 2019
Just look at that sexy combo OP is telling us to stop eating
I go chop am till I die
My husband must chop am
my children must enjoy am
AryaSand:
Abeggi!

"Everything is poisonous"
"One thing, One thing, Two thing."
A girl must definitely die of something one day.
Re: Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' by mployer(m): 2:58pm On Sep 20, 2019
You boil sugar and it turns to acid?
Can you write the chemical equation?

Does ripe plantain taste sour after boiling? Or could it be the op doesn't know the taste of acid?

9 Likes

Re: Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' by benjamina96: 2:59pm On Sep 20, 2019
Combo that has been saving life's since 1960!

1 Like

Re: Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' by kinglee007(m): 2:59pm On Sep 20, 2019
After millenniums have passed, you're now posting this one. To scare who? Me? grin grin grin
OP, you must be a joker to think that delicious plantain porridge with sweet beans accompanied with big dry shrimps, better kpanla dried fish, garnished with small stew and vegetable, with a very chilled Chi Exotic juice, will not go down as feaces hours later today. Nna go an sit down and read what you typed down then, read the bolded of what i typed down and see which life is life. Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' by vickyhow(m): 2:59pm On Sep 20, 2019
Am even eatinq beans and plaintain...

@ Op is like ur neighbour is sellinq plantain, and u re jealous, So u just meticulously constructed this ur Music piece to scare gullible buyers away!

*bad_boy*
Re: Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' by okoroemeka(m): 3:00pm On Sep 20, 2019
op,you are too wicked and heartless,that beans and plantain pics are too graphic,and many stomachs are rumbling like a renualt engine due to that pics,pls stop showing such pics the masses are hungry and they don't care if the food is acidic or alkaline.

2 Likes

Re: Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' by unbitchable(m): 3:01pm On Sep 20, 2019
Unripe plantain is more like it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Uses Her Pant As Face-Mask In A South African Supermarket (Pics) / Woman Who Tested Negative For Coronavirus In Enugu Dies A Day After / Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.