Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,651 members, 7,823,846 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' (78291 Views)

President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" / Fulani Herdsmen Lost Their Cows To Food Poison In Delta / #DoctHoe: Pretty Slay Queen Doctor, A Perfect Combination Of Beauty & Brains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' by kingreign(m): 3:49pm On Sep 20, 2019
Sunofgod:
Get away!

The combo make sense to Africans!

Correct combo. I go ask my madam to cook am this evening or tomorrow morning sef. cool
Re: Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' by Odinaka00(m): 3:51pm On Sep 20, 2019
Chai na so Nigerians like this combo? Lol see comments.. Op see your life now
Re: Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' by wolebest: 3:51pm On Sep 20, 2019
Oyinbo Witch Doctor,

Who send you come? Tell them say you no meet anybody for house. This your write-up is laughable.

Abeg go look for something else to write about.
Re: Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' by Spidermon: 3:52pm On Sep 20, 2019
The write up reminds me of those loud audio adverts in public garages where Staphylococcus is blamed as the cause of all diseases in humans.

Very stupid post.

Nairaland.... * spits*

2 Likes

Re: Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' by jossydee1: 3:52pm On Sep 20, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Abeg, pass jare
Re: Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' by Divay22(f): 3:52pm On Sep 20, 2019
Ate it yesterday night and will still eat it today before i sleep.

Op thanks for your effort but keep it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' by Changeofscene(m): 3:54pm On Sep 20, 2019
Obinnau:
OP, go back and look at that plantains and beans picture you put up, now forget this your write-up and give me one good reason why I shouldn't eat that.
OP you probably even ate beans and plantain before posting this sef.
Are you trying to reduce competition so you can have the whole fresh plantains to yourself?

Ayam not understanding.

Hahahahaha
Re: Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' by Joystark(f): 3:54pm On Sep 20, 2019
CyberEBOLA:
If you eat balanced diet.
If you exercise everyday.
If you sleep at the right time.
If you go for regular checkup.
If you don't drink or smoke.

YOU WILL STILL DIE.

Ah ha...
Why you put am for capital letters na. grin
Re: Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' by blesskewe(f): 3:55pm On Sep 20, 2019
IamCharles123:
Na you sabi, am still eating my bean n ripe plantain.
My favorite actually
Re: Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' by Joystark(f): 3:56pm On Sep 20, 2019
Been a while I had ripe plantain.
Guess this means it's time I had it again.
Re: Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' by Davoneskay(m): 4:00pm On Sep 20, 2019
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
I swear, na wetin dey hungry me this night but I no get ripe plantain

Don't worry. I'll give u ripe plantain at no cost.
Re: Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' by Bbbwings: 4:00pm On Sep 20, 2019
This next level
Rice we no see chop
Please I'm not talking of smelly local rice.
Op want to starve us when we dey use dis hold body
Re: Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' by phyiktor(m): 4:01pm On Sep 20, 2019
bros you no want slap abi...see nice combination you sai make I leave am for wetin

biko for why na
Re: Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' by BabaIbo: 4:02pm On Sep 20, 2019
mployer:
You boil sugar and it turns to acid?
Can you write the chemical equation?

Does ripe plantain taste sour after boiling? Or could it be the op doesn't know the taste of acid?

Bro I come dey wonder maybe my lecturer teach me nonsense for school that year...
Na when you cook am self the sweetness dey come out, this guy posted shi*
Re: Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' by baratech: 4:05pm On Sep 20, 2019
What about beans and dodo?
Re: Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' by BabaIbo: 4:06pm On Sep 20, 2019
DonBenny77:
Op is right though but it's too late for world people to change.

For me I don't enjoy beans and ripe plantain. Even if you serve me just the beans so long as it was cooked with ripe plantain it's no longer beans for me. Sweetened beans.
I'll pass

Let me ask you a question, what is the taste of an acid please?
Now relate it the taste of that cooked bean and plantain...
Had it been he claimed the sweetness when cooked is the cause it will be understandable but this his claim is scientifically wrong
Re: Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' by usj(m): 4:06pm On Sep 20, 2019
Op can spoil someone's mind with good information at the wrong time, just when I was just enjoying my bean, plantain with some vegetables. Who asked me to open this thread? I should have waited till I finished my food.
Re: Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' by Acidosis(m): 4:07pm On Sep 20, 2019
No let PrimadonnaO see this post oo shocked shocked
Re: Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' by Damfostopper(m): 4:08pm On Sep 20, 2019
if beans and ripe plantain is poison then lemme eat the poison in peace and go yonder.... it's better than drinking sniper
Re: Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' by Acidosis(m): 4:09pm On Sep 20, 2019
aribs:
If i perish, then i perish
Ahahaha grin grin grin Wtf
Re: Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' by BabaIbo: 4:10pm On Sep 20, 2019
Noel1:

Explain plz...

Leave that guy make him dey claim wetin him no know.
When a substance ferments, does it retain it sweet taste or it goes sour, which indicates the presence of acid. This alone don cancel out the OP's claim according to his post/topic.
P.S- All these Social Media experts don't even know the meaning of the terms they used most times

1 Like

Re: Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' by ShopNextDoor: 4:13pm On Sep 20, 2019
W
Re: Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' by fredpeter(m): 4:14pm On Sep 20, 2019
This op is void of sense..you didn't even stop at the fried plantain, you still touched dodo n bole.... Thunder mixed with small okpeyi should strike u.

People eat balance diet but they still die
Now u want to unbalance the diet so we can live long abi
Re: Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' by crackhouse(m): 4:15pm On Sep 20, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
That's what I plan on cooking tomorrow. grin
Rip in advance .
Re: Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' by mindtricks: 4:16pm On Sep 20, 2019
Obinnau:
OP, go back and look at that plantains and beans picture you put up, now forget this your write-up and give me one good reason why I shouldn't eat that.
OP you probably even ate beans and plantain before posting this sef.
Are you trying to reduce competition so you can have the whole fresh plantains to yourself?

Ayam not understanding.
Ayam hungry after looking at the food picture.
Re: Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 20, 2019
Story!!!!!

Something must Kill a Man Biko!!!!!!

grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Someone cannot enjoy this life in peace again. If you drink water problem, if you eat food wahala, anything you do, all these I TOO KNOW Folks go wan tell you say na die you dey.

Before nko, once dem born you for this world, na die you dey so oooooo until you're finally dead died dead

1 Like

Re: Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' by GoldHorse(m): 4:18pm On Sep 20, 2019
You say?! shocked

Oga food advisor ko le werk!

Na so una talk say Gari dey cause blindness. If that were true some of us no go even get eyeballs for skull again.

2 Likes

Re: Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 20, 2019
This life I can’t kill myself, I’ll still eat this tonight.
Re: Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' by delpee(f): 4:20pm On Sep 20, 2019
This has been debunked several times!
Re: Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 20, 2019
ObaIgwe1:

I have read many annoying posts on Nairaland, this OP here takes the lead.

Can you imagine someone writing all these craps about the food of my life?

What can separate me from the love of Fried plantain and beans...NOTHING

No sickness, nor witches and wizard, nor divination, nor powers on earth,

nor 1000 writes up by OP can separate me from the love of Fried plantain and beans

ermm.. if you promise to cook what you have in that picture for me, I pay you an holy visit everyday! cheesy

I want an unholy visit not. You know the kind where you tear my clothe, pull my hair and spank me. wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 4:30pm On Sep 20, 2019
I don't want your platain
Davoneskay:

Don't worry. I'll give u ripe plantain at no cost.
Re: Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' by wonder233: 4:35pm On Sep 20, 2019
My thoughts exactly!
danthamccoy:
Lol. This post stinks of pseudo science.

"heat or fire turns sweetness to acidity"
"all diseases boil down to acidity"
"acid formed by beans metabolism is called PH Balance"
"when fruits are damaged by fire they become poison to the body"
And many other takes that combine to make a huge steaming putrid pile of drivel. How did this trash get to front page? I've never seen so much trash delievered so authoritatively and I've been on Nairaland for over 12 years.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Uses Her Pant As Face-Mask In A South African Supermarket (Pics) / Woman Who Tested Negative For Coronavirus In Enugu Dies A Day After / Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.