Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,815 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Is It Possible To Get Masters Admission In Australia With HND Conversion Program - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is It Possible To Get Masters Admission In Australia With HND Conversion Program (2869 Views)

NBTE Unveils Online Programmes For HND Conversion To Bsc In One Year / Islamiyat Ojelade Got 7 PhD Scholarships In 7 Universities In USA With HND / ASUU Strike: Lady Loses Masters Admission In Cape Town, South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible To Get Masters Admission In Australia With HND Conversion Program by HILCROWN(m): 6:04am On Sep 21, 2019
I seriously need your advice on this:

I want to know if it is possible to get admission with 2 years top up program (HND conversion). I don't want to waste my resources and at the end I can't use the certificate to apply to master's degree in Australia, Canada or USA. Kindly, educate me more on what to do.

God bless you
Re: Is It Possible To Get Masters Admission In Australia With HND Conversion Program by HILCROWN(m): 7:09am On Sep 21, 2019
Anyone with useful information?
Re: Is It Possible To Get Masters Admission In Australia With HND Conversion Program by Papacypaul(m): 7:55am On Sep 21, 2019
HILCROWN:

I want to know if it is possible to get admission with 2 years top up program (HND conversion). I don't want to waste my resources and at the end I can't use the certificate to apply to master's degree in Australia, Canada or USA. Kindly, educate me more on what to do.

God bless you
which school topup programme do you intend to do,because i heard Kwasu gives the same certificate as the mainstream student..
Re: Is It Possible To Get Masters Admission In Australia With HND Conversion Program by HILCROWN(m): 8:05am On Sep 21, 2019
Lautech

Papacypaul:
which school topup programme do you intend to do,because i heard Kwasu gives the same certificate as the mainstream student..
Re: Is It Possible To Get Masters Admission In Australia With HND Conversion Program by Papacypaul(m): 9:04am On Sep 21, 2019
HILCROWN:
Lautech

inquire whether you will get the same certificate with mainstream student
Re: Is It Possible To Get Masters Admission In Australia With HND Conversion Program by HILCROWN(m): 10:43am On Sep 21, 2019
OK. I will

Papacypaul:
inquire whether you will get the same certificate with mainstream student
Re: Is It Possible To Get Masters Admission In Australia With HND Conversion Program by Celebrity93(f): 8:52pm On Sep 22, 2019
HILCROWN:

God bless you
Based on info I got from a lecturer in one of the schools that offer conversion program. You will be given the same cert with mainstream students. So, you can apply for it cos it's the same cert.
Re: Is It Possible To Get Masters Admission In Australia With HND Conversion Program by HILCROWN(m): 9:46am On Sep 24, 2019
Thank you. I just paid the tuition fee for Lautech ODL

Celebrity93:

Based on info I got from a lecturer in one of the schools that offer conversion program. You will be given the same cert with mainstream students. So, you can apply for it cos it's the same cert.
Re: Is It Possible To Get Masters Admission In Australia With HND Conversion Program by Starpro87(m): 10:20pm On Sep 24, 2019
How much is their Tuition?
Re: Is It Possible To Get Masters Admission In Australia With HND Conversion Program by HILCROWN(m): 4:26pm On Oct 02, 2019
100k but you have to pay acceptance fee (30k), Orientation fee (10k) and some other fees like that. total 150k
Starpro87:
How much is their Tuition?
Re: Is It Possible To Get Masters Admission In Australia With HND Conversion Program by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 02, 2019
This also
Re: Is It Possible To Get Masters Admission In Australia With HND Conversion Program by HILCROWN(m): 10:28am On Aug 18, 2021
I still need concrete information on whether i can use the degree to get admission abroad. A friend told me it will be considered as a diploma.

Celebrity93:

Re: Is It Possible To Get Masters Admission In Australia With HND Conversion Program by Celebrity93(f): 8:28pm On Aug 18, 2021
HILCROWN:
I still need concrete information on whether i can use the degree to get admission abroad. A friend told me it will be considered as a diploma.

I don't know much about that. So make more enquires.
Re: Is It Possible To Get Masters Admission In Australia With HND Conversion Program by youngfaraday1(m): 3:39pm On Aug 19, 2021
Yeah, very possible, you will do a six months foundation class but it will come as a combine offer with the masters, check my signature.

(1) (Reply)

Shortage Of Teachers May Increase Out Of School Children In Osun – Osun NUT / I Have Not Received An Email From Jamb / Black Panther In UNILAG Final Year Medical Exam Question (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.