Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Gracious David West:Link Between Cultism,Satanism,And Ritual Killings (Graphic P - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gracious David West:Link Between Cultism,Satanism,And Ritual Killings (Graphic P (1790 Views)

Gracious David-West Wearing David Ibiyeomie's 5 Nights Of Glory Tag In Prison / The Killer Gracious David West Is Covered By Grace / Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gracious David West:Link Between Cultism,Satanism,And Ritual Killings (Graphic P by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 21, 2019
Gracious David West: Link Between Cultism, Satanism, And Ritual Killings

It's a very serious matter when humans lose their conscience, and begin to behave not just as animals but even worse, because as inhumane as animals are, they hardly kill those of their kind.

The recent serial killings in Nigeria exposes the connection between cultism, satanism, and ritual killings.

The serial killer, Gracious David West who hails from Buguma of Asari Toru LGA of the state, was said to belong to degbam cult group, and all his victims had a part of their body tied with a white material cloth, to show that the killings were ritually motivated and diabolic.

"I only kill when it comes on me, but after I kill I would regret and feel sober", said West the serial killer.

So according to him, what comes upon him only comes to kill, and that can be drawn from this saying of Jesus:

"The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy." {John 10:10 (KJV)}

So it's the thief, the spirit of destruction called Satan who never comes to man but for evil. And it wasn't just one or two but up to seven and possibly counting, to show how Satan can possess people's minds and make them push beyond the limits of their human capacity to do evil.

That's why Cultism is evil and should be shunned at all costs, because imagine how many lives had been wasted in this instance alone.

It makes the spirit of destruction (Satan) to have access to people's minds, so that he can use them for the sole purpose he comes to man, which is, to steal, kill, and destroy.

A word is enough for the wise.

#saynotocultism

#saynotosatanism

related thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/5252047/cultism-spiritual-consequences-deliverance-through

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gracious David West:Link Between Cultism,Satanism,And Ritual Killings (Graphic P by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 21, 2019
Cultism is evil!!!

More photos of victims.

Re: Gracious David West:Link Between Cultism,Satanism,And Ritual Killings (Graphic P by LordReed(m): 4:40pm On Sep 21, 2019
On August 1, 1966, after stabbing his mother and his wife to death the night before, Charles Whitman, a former Marine, took rifles and other weapons to the observation deck atop the Main Building tower at the University of Texas at Austin, then opened fire indiscriminately on people on the surrounding campus and streets. Over the next 96 minutes he shot and killed 14 more people (including an unborn baby) and injured 31 others. One final victim died in 2001 from the lingering effects of his wounds. The incident ended when a policeman and a civilian reached Whitman and shot him dead. The attack was the deadliest mass shooting by a lone gunman in U.S. history until it was surpassed 18 years later by the San Ysidro McDonald's massacre.

Charles Whitman, 25,[2] was studying architectural engineering.[3] In 1961 Whitman was admitted to the University of Texas at Austin on a scholarship from the Naval Enlisted Science Education Program.[L]:19 While at UT, Whitman met and married his wife, Kathleen. Whitman struggled with gambling and bad grades, and he lost his scholarship in 1963.[4]

In the months prior to the attack, Whitman had sought professional help for "overwhelming, violent impulses",[3] including fantasies about shooting people from the tower.[5] An autopsy conducted after his death revealed a hypothalamic tumor.
Re: Gracious David West:Link Between Cultism,Satanism,And Ritual Killings (Graphic P by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 21, 2019
LordReed:
On August 1, 1966, after stabbing his mother and his wife to death the night before, Charles Whitman, a former Marine, took rifles and other weapons to the observation deck atop the Main Building tower at the University of Texas at Austin, then opened fire indiscriminately on people on the surrounding campus and streets. Over the next 96 minutes he shot and killed 14 more people (including an unborn baby) and injured 31 others. One final victim died in 2001 from the lingering effects of his wounds. The incident ended when a policeman and a civilian reached Whitman and shot him dead. The attack was the deadliest mass shooting by a lone gunman in U.S. history until it was surpassed 18 years later by the San Ysidro McDonald's massacre.

Charles Whitman, 25,[2] was studying architectural engineering.[3] In 1961 Whitman was admitted to the University of Texas at Austin on a scholarship from the Naval Enlisted Science Education Program.[L]:19 While at UT, Whitman met and married his wife, Kathleen. Whitman struggled with gambling and bad grades, and he lost his scholarship in 1963.[4]

In the months prior to the attack, Whitman had sought professional help for "overwhelming, violent impulses",[3] including fantasies about shooting people from the tower.[5] An autopsy conducted after his death revealed a hypothalamic tumor.
In other words you believe it was a medical condition that was responsible for his abnormal behavior?

By the way, I apologize for using your comment concerning church against you, because if you hadn't mentioned it, i wouldn't have known.

Thanks.
Re: Gracious David West:Link Between Cultism,Satanism,And Ritual Killings (Graphic P by LordReed(m): 9:43pm On Sep 21, 2019
jesusjnr:
In other words you believe it was a medical condition that was responsible for his abnormal behavior?

By the way, I apologize for using your comment concerning church against you, because if you hadn't mentioned it, i wouldn't have known.

Thanks.

The possibility exists that David West has an illness either physical or mental. The San Ysidro massacre that was mentioned was also perpetrated by a person with mental illness, who had sought for professional help and became murderous when he couldn't get it. It is quite possible we have a bunch of mentally ill murderous people walking around our streets who won't get better because they won't get the diagnosis or treatment they need.

It's ok, apology accepted.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gracious David West:Link Between Cultism,Satanism,And Ritual Killings (Graphic P by Nobody: 1:04am On Sep 22, 2019
LordReed:

The possibility exists that David West has an illness either physical or mental. The San Ysidro massacre that was mentioned was also perpetrated by a person with mental illness, who had sought for professional help and became murderous when he couldn't get it. It is quite possible we have a bunch of mentally ill murderous people walking around our streets who won't get better because they won't get the diagnosis or treatment they need.

Ok.

Different strokes for different folks.
Re: Gracious David West:Link Between Cultism,Satanism,And Ritual Killings (Graphic P by budaatum: 2:29am On Sep 22, 2019
jesusjnr:

The serial killer, Gracious David West who hails from Buguma of Asari Toru LGA of the state, was said to belong to degbam cult group.

Since January 2006, violence in Nigeria’s delta region escalated dramatically as various militant groups and violent confraternities kidnapped Western energy workers in order to call attention to their political grievances. Most recently, kidnappings have begun to take on a more criminal nature, with kidnap-for-ransom schemes plaguing the delta region. While there are many groups involved in these activities, two of the delta’s most notorious cult groups are suspected of engaging in the acts: Deebam and Deewell. These two rival cult groups originated in the 1990s when established confraternities in the Niger Delta created street and creek wings to consolidate their territorial control. Today, both Deebam and Deewell remain responsible for much of the violence in the delta.

Origins of Deebam

1 Like

Re: Gracious David West:Link Between Cultism,Satanism,And Ritual Killings (Graphic P by Nekky5(f): 2:47am On Sep 22, 2019
His confession portrays the fact that there is no gain aligning with the devil. It is a total waste of life unless Jesus intervenes.

2 Likes

Re: Gracious David West:Link Between Cultism,Satanism,And Ritual Killings (Graphic P by OkCornel(m): 6:59am On Sep 22, 2019
LordReed:

The bolded is a scary reality the country is yet to realize.

The flames of mental illnesses exacerbated by drug abuse and a dysfunctional healthcare system is another bomb waiting patiently to explode.
Re: Gracious David West:Link Between Cultism,Satanism,And Ritual Killings (Graphic P by LordReed(m): 8:03am On Sep 22, 2019
OkCornel:

The bolded is a scary reality the country is yet to realize.

The flames of mental illnesses exacerbated by drug abuse and a dysfunctional healthcare system is another bomb waiting patiently to explode.

You got that right. Mental healthcare is literally a joke in this country.

1 Like

Re: Gracious David West:Link Between Cultism,Satanism,And Ritual Killings (Graphic P by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 23, 2019
According to the Rivers State Commissioner of Police, CP Dan Daura, the culprit has given names which shall soon be made known to the public.

He quoted the serial killer assaid the following…

IN HIS WORDS: “I was a committed member of the Deygbam Confranternity which I later denounced and joined the OPM Rehabilitation home before I left for Salvation ministries who refused to give me an accommodation.”

“I have made lots of money from robbing my victims of their valuables, such as phones, jewellery which I sell them after killing the ladies, few times they had raw cash on them, I make them give me their ATM pin, with which I withdraw cash from after killing them.”

“Whenever I need blood I enter the road looking for girls willing to accept cash for short time with me, I offer 100k to 200k to persuade them.

“Sometimes I call them much later to try my luck some will accept to follow me.”

https://news-af.dailyactive.info/news/detail/286d21b47ecc28c0fe9cbb0004b24f47?features=2097323&client=mini&uid=c8930da2f5091f445bfb621f605ff4b3f9868822&like_count=3
Re: Gracious David West:Link Between Cultism,Satanism,And Ritual Killings (Graphic P by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 24, 2019
jesusjnr:
According to the Rivers State Commissioner of Police, CP Dan Daura, the culprit has given names which shall soon be made known to the public.

He quoted the serial killer assaid the following…

IN HIS WORDS: “I was a committed member of the Deygbam Confranternity which I later denounced and joined the OPM Rehabilitation home before I left for Salvation ministries who refused to give me an accommodation.”

“I have made lots of money from robbing my victims of their valuables, such as phones, jewellery which I sell them after killing the ladies, few times they had raw cash on them, I make them give me their ATM pin, with which I withdraw cash from after killing them.”

“Whenever I need blood I enter the road looking for girls willing to accept cash for short time with me, I offer 100k to 200k to persuade them.

“Sometimes I call them much later to try my luck some will accept to follow me.”

https://news-af.dailyactive.info/news/detail/286d21b47ecc28c0fe9cbb0004b24f47?features=2097323&client=mini&uid=c8930da2f5091f445bfb621f605ff4b3f9868822&like_count=3
So what does the serial killer need human blood for?

Satan possesses the minds of people and uses them to achieve him sole purpose of coming to man which is to steal, kill, and destroy.

Hence the need for blood, because it was not the boy in control but the spirit of destruction which possessed him, and wanted to use him to destroy people's lives.
Re: Gracious David West:Link Between Cultism,Satanism,And Ritual Killings (Graphic P by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 26, 2019

(1) (Reply)

When Some Say "We Are No Longer Under The Law" / Pray Now Or Have Your Blood Shed Later / The Life Of Muhammad: An Inconvenient Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.