Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,398 members, 7,861,116 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:00 AM

Cameroonian Ladies Run With Lover’s Car & Cash After Marathon Sex In Nigeria - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cameroonian Ladies Run With Lover’s Car & Cash After Marathon Sex In Nigeria (66767 Views)

How 5 ‘money Doublers’ Engaged Lady In Marathon Sex In Guise To Make Her Rich / 22-year-old Girl Snatches Facebook Lover Car At Gun Point / Young Man Arrested As Married Lover Dies After Marathon Sex In Ogun. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cameroonian Ladies Run With Lover’s Car & Cash After Marathon Sex In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 22, 2019
These two are hardened criminals that deserve to spend really long sentences in prison, this was wayy too planned and detailed to be intuitive as they claim, they planned for the man ahead. Jezebels!
Re: Cameroonian Ladies Run With Lover’s Car & Cash After Marathon Sex In Nigeria by joetem(m): 4:44pm On Sep 22, 2019
Poor journalism, they should post the pictures of the beautiful thieves nah, and not those ones up there

2 Likes

Re: Cameroonian Ladies Run With Lover’s Car & Cash After Marathon Sex In Nigeria by missCAPS: 5:33pm On Sep 22, 2019
LMAO... His plate number was published too grin.
Implication #smh
Re: Cameroonian Ladies Run With Lover’s Car & Cash After Marathon Sex In Nigeria by ogbonti: 6:00pm On Sep 22, 2019
Davoneskay:
Must the guy pay you for sex? Didn't both of you enjoy the play? Abi na only the guy enjoy am? sad undecided

God bless you. I don’t know what is wrong with most men. I can’t ever beg a woman for sex, I ask u, u no gree, carry go. Someone else will nack your Congo, it may not be me, but another man will do it and still walk away like nothing happened. Truth is most men do not want to be rejected hence they offer an arm and a leg to sleep with a woman. If most men can just be patient, ask her she rejects u, leave her alone, do not feel or look angry, bone..... on a good day, u won’t even ask for it, she will package herself come give u the thing easy easy for house! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cameroonian Ladies Run With Lover’s Car & Cash After Marathon Sex In Nigeria by Mosco100(m): 6:05pm On Sep 22, 2019
kestolove95:
Pity dem
It's true, especially the single mother and the fact that they are foreigners and from a poor country disturbed by violence, and the man should be arrested for taking advantage of Yamba's situation.
Re: Cameroonian Ladies Run With Lover’s Car & Cash After Marathon Sex In Nigeria by Charly68: 6:14pm On Sep 22, 2019
The thing that kills men are what they love..possible he has a woman at home and yet running over run girls in the city..I think the ladies served him right ..his types are many
Re: Cameroonian Ladies Run With Lover’s Car & Cash After Marathon Sex In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 22, 2019
olajide8:

It's very difficult, to help people without any intent or discussion nowadays, especially in Abuja- during heavy down pour so many things have happened in abuja - so many cars, have been stolen or dispossessed at gun point, from their owners, just for offering to help people, so many people offer supposed church members a lift after church service or jumat service in abuja and their cars have been stolen at gun point from them - it's just pathetic that some wicked hearted people, continue to take advantage of the supposed good of others - may God help us all- but for the borehole driller Na God just decide say your case go get better meaning
There is nothing good there.Of all the men he saw it was a woman he offered a free ride just because of KitKat.
Re: Cameroonian Ladies Run With Lover’s Car & Cash After Marathon Sex In Nigeria by olajide8(m): 6:50pm On Sep 22, 2019
comshots:
There is nothing good there.Of all the men he saw it was a woman he offered a free ride just because of KitKat.

Are you sure he didn't decide to help more then just them? - but the others alighted and they then decided to lure him knowing that he would probably feel this is free borehole to explore for water?
Re: Cameroonian Ladies Run With Lover’s Car & Cash After Marathon Sex In Nigeria by mrwonlasewonie: 7:04pm On Sep 22, 2019
Davoneskay:
Must the guy pay you for sex? Didn't both of you enjoy the play? Abi na only the guy enjoy am? sad undecided
this confirms my stance that when men prick stand,common sense vanishes.if he sees a chimpanzee with breasts and vagina he can drop his atm pin number and submit his house documents.
Re: Cameroonian Ladies Run With Lover’s Car & Cash After Marathon Sex In Nigeria by stormborn28(m): 10:24pm On Sep 22, 2019
kestolove95:
Pity dem
a woman that said the "man is very active "?.. Greed was her problem
Re: Cameroonian Ladies Run With Lover’s Car & Cash After Marathon Sex In Nigeria by Jonfort(m): 6:54am On Sep 23, 2019
nawawo, c how i take my time dey read this o. the story sweet sha .
Re: Cameroonian Ladies Run With Lover’s Car & Cash After Marathon Sex In Nigeria by Caseless: 9:27am On Sep 23, 2019
useless man!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Missing Undergraduate, Faith Aluko, Found / Kidnappers Killed In Shootout In Kaduna While Trying To Abduct Expatriates / "I Might Die Before Tomorrow": Man Killed In Ibadan Robbery Attack Wrote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.