Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Please I Need Mafia Manager PDF - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please I Need Mafia Manager PDF (14525 Views)

Mafia City Is A Game That Brings The Graphs 360 ON Yotta Games / Mafia City which has been downloaded and immensely enjoyed by players / Mafia City H5 - The Best Online Mafia Game Worth Playing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Mafia Manager PDF by Lobolintin(m): 11:41am On Sep 21, 2019
Helll house.

Please I really need mafia Manager utgegly...

Anyone with it should please help a brother with the PDF..

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Mafia Manager PDF by ColonelAUG: 5:50pm On Oct 19, 2019
Me too, I need this book so much. Please someone assist us. Max up, please.
Re: Please I Need Mafia Manager PDF by ColonelAUG: 6:26pm On Oct 19, 2019
Bump.
Re: Please I Need Mafia Manager PDF by ColonelAUG: 7:39pm On Oct 19, 2019
The name of the book is The Mafia manager : A guide to the corporate machiavelli.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Mafia Manager PDF by ColonelAUG: 5:10pm On Oct 25, 2019
Anyone please? Bump
Re: Please I Need Mafia Manager PDF by ELibraryNG: 1:13am On Dec 02, 2019
Lobolintin:
Hello house.

Please I really need mafia Manager urgently...

Anyone with it should please help a brother with the PDF..

The Mafia Manager: A Guide to the Corporate Machiavelli by V.

A leading figure from one of the world’s first and best organized conglomerates here reveals management techniques we can all use. Witty, fun, and surprisingly useful, this is a must for the aspiring corporate Machiavelli. Unlike other management guides, The Mafia Manager shuns theoretical verbiage and instead presents the pragmatism and guiding philosophy of the leadership that founded and captained “The Silent Empire” through its centuries of expansion and success. And rather than being seen as the twisted workings of the so-called “criminal” mind, these plans of action and gems of counsel are presented for what they indeed are – the reflection of a penetrating understanding of the dynamics of human nature. The Mafia Manager promises the most unique and practical guidebook on management ever. No reader will look at the workplace in quite the same way.

Download Here:- https://afribookhub.com/book/the-mafia-manager-a-guide-to-the-corporate-machiavelli-by-v/

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need Mafia Manager PDF by ColonelAUG: 1:40pm On Feb 04, 2020
Hello, please I still need this book. I downloaded the "mafia manager" book from warlord books, it's pdf 50mo but it has a password!

Please tell me if it's scam or if anybody got the password.

Or please tell me where to get the book. Or if you could scan the pages for me if you have the book, I really been searching for it for a year, please help a brother..!!!
Re: Please I Need Mafia Manager PDF by ELibraryNG: 6:30am On Mar 05, 2020
ColonelAUG:
Hello, please I still need this book. I downloaded the "mafia manager" book from warlord books, it's pdf 50mo but it has a password!

Please tell me if it's scam or if anybody got the password.

Or please tell me where to get the book. Or if you could scan the pages for me if you have the book, I really been searching for it for a year, please help a brother..!!!

You downloaded the Book but you want the password so you can edit out the website name on it abi?

Oga. The password does not stop you from reading it. The password is to prevent editing.
Re: Please I Need Mafia Manager PDF by 99thEnemy(m): 1:09pm On Jun 28, 2020
I am unable to download oh!..... Till I pay 500 naira
Re: Please I Need Mafia Manager PDF by ColonelAUG: 7:26pm On Oct 11, 2020
Please guys, it's been almost two years. I still need this book called "The Mafia Manager: Guide to the corporate machiavelli by V"!!!!!!!
Re: Please I Need Mafia Manager PDF by emperorman: 9:28pm On Oct 12, 2020
Please i need it
Re: Please I Need Mafia Manager PDF by SteelMcqueen: 8:49am On Apr 08, 2021
Do you guys still need the mafia Manager
Re: Please I Need Mafia Manager PDF by SteelMcqueen: 8:51am On Apr 08, 2021
ColonelAUG:
Please guys, it's been almost two years. I still need this book called "The Mafia Manager: Guide to the corporate machiavelli by V"!!!!!!!

Are you still interested in getting the Mafia Manager?
Re: Please I Need Mafia Manager PDF by SteelMcqueen: 8:51am On Apr 08, 2021
emperorman:
Please i need it

Are still interested in getting the Mafia Manager?
Re: Please I Need Mafia Manager PDF by Tedsun: 11:43am On May 27, 2021
SteelMcqueen:

SteelMcqueen:

Yes please I still need the book, if you have a way I can get it, I am all ears
Re: Please I Need Mafia Manager PDF by Tedsun: 11:46am On May 27, 2021
ELibraryNG:

You downloaded the Book but you want the password so you can edit out the website name on it abi?

Oga. The password does not stop you from reading it. The password is to prevent editing.
ELibraryNG:

I just clicked on the link, but I can’t find the book on the website, what do I do please
Re: Please I Need Mafia Manager PDF by acorntree(m): 3:54pm On May 27, 2021
Tedsun:

I just clicked on the link, but I can’t find the book on the website, what do I do please

I've it but it's hard copy
Re: Please I Need Mafia Manager PDF by ELibraryNG: 5:45pm On May 30, 2021
Tedsun:

The Mafia Manager: A Guide to the Corporate Machiavelli by V.

A leading figure from one of the world’s first and best organized conglomerates here reveals management techniques we can all use. Witty, fun, and surprisingly useful, this is a must for the aspiring corporate Machiavelli. Unlike other management guides, The Mafia Manager shuns theoretical verbiage and instead presents the pragmatism and guiding philosophy of the leadership that founded and captained “The Silent Empire” through its centuries of expansion and success. And rather than being seen as the twisted workings of the so-called “criminal” mind, these plans of action and gems of counsel are presented for what they indeed are – the reflection of a penetrating understanding of the dynamics of human nature. The Mafia Manager promises the most unique and practical guidebook on management ever. No reader will look at the workplace in quite the same way.

Download Here:- https://afribookhub.com/book/the-mafia-manager-a-guide-to-the-corporate-machiavelli-by-v/

Re: Please I Need Mafia Manager PDF by CentiLion(m): 10:07pm On Jul 10, 2021
ColonelAUG:
Me too, I need this book so much. Please someone assist us. Max up, please.
Try this link who knows?https://ng1lib.org/dl/11811746/731781

4 Likes

Re: Please I Need Mafia Manager PDF by ColonelAUG: 2:48pm On Jul 31, 2021
CentiLion:

Try this link who knows?https://ng1lib.org/dl/11811746/731781

Oh my god! FINALLY! IT WORKED! IT WORKED!

After 3, almost 4 years I found it, big big thanks to CentiLion! You are a HERO!

If anyone is still looking for the book, the link is here, thanks to CentiLion! If the link is expired in the future, send me an e-mail and I will post another link!

grin grin grin
Re: Please I Need Mafia Manager PDF by DevilsEqual(m): 1:59am On Aug 31, 2021
ColonelAUG:

After 3, almost 4 years I found it, big big thanks to CentiLion! You are a HERO!

If anyone is still looking for the book, the link is here, thanks to CentiLion! If the link is expired in the future, send me an e-mail and I will post another link!

grin grin grin

Kennyking1234, Come download your book here o
Re: Please I Need Mafia Manager PDF by Kennyking1234: 4:48pm On Aug 31, 2021
lol i don find am since
DevilsEqual:

Kennyking1234, Come download your book here o
Re: Please I Need Mafia Manager PDF by MissChioma12: 12:53am On Nov 27, 2021
ColonelAUG:

grin grin grin
Please sir I tried the link to the book but it's not going through, I'd appreciate it if you post another link
Thanks
Re: Please I Need Mafia Manager PDF by clockwisereport: 9:32am On Nov 27, 2021
MissChioma12:

Please sir I tried the link to the book but it's not going through, I'd appreciate it if you post another link
Thanks

You can download it from b-ok.africa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Mafia Manager PDF by emperorman: 10:18pm On May 07, 2022
Yes
Re: Please I Need Mafia Manager PDF by Zforu4pf: 2:01am On Dec 27, 2022
ColonelAUG:

Hello, do you still have the mafia manager book?? I need it.

grin grin grin
Re: Please I Need Mafia Manager PDF by DeOTR: 11:35am On Mar 18, 2023
ColonelAUG:

grin grin grin
The link no longer works. I had the hard copy, but someone stole it. Please, can you share the soft copy if you still have it?
Re: Please I Need Mafia Manager PDF by joshkeyed(m): 10:44pm On Dec 10, 2023

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Mafia Manager PDF by Irhobo(m): 8:10pm On Dec 12, 2023
PLease grant me access to your Mafia Manager google drive upload
Re: Please I Need Mafia Manager PDF by 99thEnemy(m): 10:12pm On May 06
ColonelAUG:

grin grin grin
The domain has been seized.

can you repost another link please?

(1) (Reply)

ABSU Releases 2012/2013 Post UTME Aptitude Test (check Yours) / How To Write A Good Essay In Waec / JAMB Adds Lagos State's New Universities To List Of Available Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.