Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,697 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

I Feel Emotional Touched After Seeing This. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Feel Emotional Touched After Seeing This. (3110 Views)

Seun Omojola: A Man Touched My Breasts To Be Sure They Were Real / Abimbola Ayeni: I Can Allow My Boobs To Be Touched In A Movie, No Big Deal / I Miss Being Touched, Kissed And Romanced Passionately Tonto Dikeh Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel Emotional Touched After Seeing This. by Kokolet11: 11:52am On Sep 21, 2019
I saw this online, 13year old girl write emotional letter to kcee to help her produce her song.

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Emotional Touched After Seeing This. by marshalldgreat(m): 11:53am On Sep 21, 2019
Hmm
Re: I Feel Emotional Touched After Seeing This. by subtlemee(f): 11:55am On Sep 21, 2019
I wish he will have the mind to help her

3 Likes

Re: I Feel Emotional Touched After Seeing This. by LesaSid: 11:56am On Sep 21, 2019
She should go and face her studies

3 Likes

Re: I Feel Emotional Touched After Seeing This. by NaijaTushboy(m): 11:57am On Sep 21, 2019
Kokolet11:
I saw this online, 13year old girl write emotional letter to kcee to help her produce her song.
if i am Kcee i won't help her coz na so e dey start nw 2moro she go cm accuse u of rape.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Emotional Touched After Seeing This. by Kokolet11: 12:19pm On Sep 21, 2019
NaijaTushboy:

if i am Kcee i won't help her coz na so e dey start nw 2moro she go cm accuse u of rape.
sorry to say this but you see why most of you will remain poor.
Re: I Feel Emotional Touched After Seeing This. by Kokolet11: 12:25pm On Sep 21, 2019
LesaSid:
She should go and face her studies
Nigeria mentality, must you go to school to make it in life? this is why we have high rate of unemployment youths in Nigeria, everybody want to go school.Did Dangote and Bill gate go to school.Better go and discover your talent before its too late.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Emotional Touched After Seeing This. by mr11(m): 12:31pm On Sep 21, 2019
NaijaTushboy:

cool shocked
Re: I Feel Emotional Touched After Seeing This. by mr11(m): 12:32pm On Sep 21, 2019
Kokolet11:
Nigeria mentality, must you go to school to make it in life? this is why we have high rate of unemployment youths in Nigeria, everybody want to go school.Did Dangote and Bill gate go to school.Better go and discover your talent before its too late.
mumu
Re: I Feel Emotional Touched After Seeing This. by mr11(m): 12:35pm On Sep 21, 2019
NaijaTushboy:

Are a raper or rapee angry

1 Like

Re: I Feel Emotional Touched After Seeing This. by NaijaTushboy(m): 1:49pm On Sep 21, 2019
Kokolet11:
sorry to say this but you see why most of you will remain poor.
so wetin you dey try talk,that i am poor?
Re: I Feel Emotional Touched After Seeing This. by NaijaTushboy(m): 1:50pm On Sep 21, 2019
mr11:
Are a raper or rapee angry
i dunno what to say?
Re: I Feel Emotional Touched After Seeing This. by Kokolet11: 2:14pm On Sep 21, 2019
NaijaTushboy:

so wetin you dey try talk,that i am poor?
wetin this small girl do you wet make you talk that nonsense.we do things because of God,I wish I have knowledge about music.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Emotional Touched After Seeing This. by real1000: 2:33pm On Sep 21, 2019
angry someone should help out this young girl.
Re: I Feel Emotional Touched After Seeing This. by real1000: 3:18pm On Sep 21, 2019
NaijaTushboy:

But you go help tacha abi?your mentality is why Nigerians prefer represent other countries.
Re: I Feel Emotional Touched After Seeing This. by Kokolet11: 6:11pm On Sep 21, 2019
Hello I want to help this girl please how should I go about it.
Re: I Feel Emotional Touched After Seeing This. by Kokolet11: 6:15pm On Sep 21, 2019
angry
Re: I Feel Emotional Touched After Seeing This. by Kokolet11: 6:17pm On Sep 21, 2019
I want to help her please help me on how to go about it.I don't have knowledge about about music.
Re: I Feel Emotional Touched After Seeing This. by eazzzy1(m): 6:39pm On Sep 21, 2019
She say I’m not asking for money, I want you to get a producer who will produce my song’’. Will kcee sleep with producer to pay for his service? After production won’t there be mastering, mixing, promo, maybe video?

The adults who put her up to this stunt should be flogged. A 12 year old girl if indeed talented should be singing in her church children choir, on the assembly ground in her school etc. Don’t put children in the industry with foxes, the kids never have a normal life afterwards.

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Emotional Touched After Seeing This. by Kokolet11: 7:08pm On Sep 21, 2019
eazzzy1:
She say I’m not asking for money, I want you to get a producer who will produce my song’’. Will kcee sleep with producer to pay for his service? After production won’t there be mastering, mixing, promo, maybe video?

The adults who put her up to this stunt should be flogged. A 12 year old girl if indeed talented should be singing in her church children choir, on the assembly ground in her school etc. Don’t put children in the industry with foxes, the kids never have a normal life afterwards.
Sorry to say this your thinking is why Africa is still doom till today,you seems to know much about music. please I want to help the young girl, tell me to go about it I will pay for every thing to make her dream come true.
Re: I Feel Emotional Touched After Seeing This. by mr11(m): 7:27pm On Sep 21, 2019
Kokolet11:
Sorry to say this your thinking is why Africa is still doom till today,you seems to know much about music. please I want to help the young girl, tell me to go about it I will pay for every thing to make her dream come true.
sir/Ma that girl is still very young and her type of songs may not sell.I am very talented young musician please help me.
Re: I Feel Emotional Touched After Seeing This. by eazzzy1(m): 7:43pm On Sep 21, 2019
Kokolet11:

The 12year old girl is too young to break into the music industry now. If you are willing to invest in her buy her music instruments, let her learn to play and also develop her talent. By the time she’s out of secondary school she would have been a pro. How many kids do you see breaking into the industry today? Virtually non. The industry is saddled with woes of drug use, sex, alcohol abuse if you love the girl you won’t want her in the industry at 12 years.

Remember the girl that was introduced to R.kelly at 12? He was sleeping with her at age 14. Remember mochedah? She mistakenly posted her nudes picture while trying to send it to a married colleague Eldee. I’m sure you know what happened to the likes of Michael Jackson, Justin Bieber, Kylie Jenner and many other child stars.
Re: I Feel Emotional Touched After Seeing This. by eazzzy1(m): 7:47pm On Sep 21, 2019
Kokolet11:
Hello I want to help this girl please how should I go about it.

If you insist, take her to the studio let her record her song. Pay bloggers on Instagram to promote it. If she’s as talented as she says she will blow.

Just make sure you are with her all the time. Never leave her with any producer, never even let them communicate with her directly. Be her guide before the wolves consume her.
Re: I Feel Emotional Touched After Seeing This. by Kokolet11: 8:23pm On Sep 21, 2019
eazzzy1:

If you insist, take her to the studio let her record her song. Pay bloggers on Instagram to promote it. If she’s as talented as she says she will blow.

Just make sure you are with her all the time. Never leave her with any producer, never even let them communicate with her directly. Be her guide before the wolves consume her.
I am not in Nigeria now but I will try and contact her people, thanks for your mature response.
Re: I Feel Emotional Touched After Seeing This. by Kokolet11: 9:41am On Sep 22, 2019
mr11:
sir/Ma that girl is still very young and her type of songs may not sell.I am very talented young musician please help me.
chai are you for real.
Re: I Feel Emotional Touched After Seeing This. by NaijaTushboy(m): 2:00pm On Sep 23, 2019
real1000:
But you go help tacha abi?your mentality is why Nigerians prefer represent other countries.
em nt a fan of tacha neither do i watch bbnaija
Re: I Feel Emotional Touched After Seeing This. by mr11(m): 2:43pm On Sep 25, 2019
Kokolet11:
chai are you for real.
yes sir
Re: I Feel Emotional Touched After Seeing This. by Kokolet11: 6:37am On Sep 30, 2019
mr11:
yes sir
OK sir
Re: I Feel Emotional Touched After Seeing This. by mr11(m): 11:56am On Oct 08, 2019
Kokolet11:
OK sir
please Oga.
Re: I Feel Emotional Touched After Seeing This. by dbabz: 5:09pm On Mar 05, 2020
Kokolet11:
Daddy please extend your kind gesture to me also. I applied for custom also and my application number is NCS/C08/110068 please come to my aid also. May Allah continue to bless you. I can also travel to where ever you are if need be Sir.

(1) (Reply)

Rema, Fireboy DML Or Joeboy: Who Is Nigeria's Breakout Star Of 2019? / Rubeboy P Square Breaks The Heart Of His Fans ''if You Earn Salary, U Can Never / Bbnaija Angel Never Wear Panties, I Would Have Slept With Her - Cross

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.