Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,518 members, 7,812,601 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

Learn The Fundamental Of Programming Using The Zoom App. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Learn The Fundamental Of Programming Using The Zoom App. (2206 Views)

MTN Momo Hack: The Dangerous Aspect Of Programming No One Tells You About / What Are The Fundamental Programming Languages Needed For Frontend Development? / Mathematics As Backbone Of Programming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn The Fundamental Of Programming Using The Zoom App. by progeek37(m): 2:47pm On Sep 21, 2019
Learn the fundamental of programming using the Zoom app.

The Zoom app is now the best option in learning programming from far distance, bridging the gap. The problem of blackboard has been taken care of by the Zoom app. With Zoom app you can now learn Python or Java by subscribing to Zoom tutorial. The Zoom app allows the sharing of computer to computer screens while supporting audio. You may even record the whole meeting or enable video in a meeting. Zoom app is revolutionising and replacing the conventional way of teaching programming with videos. There is a limitation in learning programming through YouTube or online code camps. The main disadvantage is the inability to communicate one on one with your tutor. Someone who teaches programming with YouTube videos may not always be available to answer all your questions, he may only need to prepare a tutorial beforehand and practice the tutorial a couple of times in advance before finally uploading it to YouTube for viewers to watch. The YouTube is a great tool if you know exactly what you want, but for beginners it is good to have a tutor who will guide your progress and whom you can ask questions pertaining to programming principles.
Here comes an opportunity to learn the fundamental of programming with Python or Java depending on your choice.
The tutorial will last for 3 months.
The new subscribers have the option to stay in the tutorial for 1 weeks without having to pay a kobo. At the end of the two weeks they can decide to continue with the tutorial or leave. So you have nothing to lose or fear about.

Search the web to learn more about the Zoom app, the app is available for download on Windows and Mac OS and are also available on Android and iOS app stores.

You can contact me on WhatsApp for more details 08135683431

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Learn The Fundamental Of Programming Using The Zoom App. by progeek37(m): 4:10pm On Oct 05, 2019
Contact me on WhatsApp if you are interested.
Re: Learn The Fundamental Of Programming Using The Zoom App. by progeek37(m): 8:25am On Dec 22, 2019
Live Tutorial with the Zoom app. Available in Python and Java

Re: Learn The Fundamental Of Programming Using The Zoom App. by progeek37(m): 1:46pm On Dec 29, 2019
Join my coding and tutorial groups today, contact me on WhatsApp 08135683431
Re: Learn The Fundamental Of Programming Using The Zoom App. by progeek37(m): 8:44am On Apr 05, 2020
Hi everyone. Join my tutorial class to learn programming and algorithms and data structures. WhatsApp me for details
Re: Learn The Fundamental Of Programming Using The Zoom App. by progeek37(m): 6:35am On Apr 22, 2020
While in doors because of Coronavirus you can become a programmer. Learn to program a computer instead of
only sleeping and eating this period. Join my tutorial class and coding group on WhatsApp.
Re: Learn The Fundamental Of Programming Using The Zoom App. by progeek37(m): 12:56pm On Jun 09, 2020
The journey is on. Learn to program a computer today. Join my tutorial class which is done via Zoom platform. Send me a message on WhatsApp or text me or call me.
Re: Learn The Fundamental Of Programming Using The Zoom App. by progeek37(m): 2:28pm On Jul 10, 2020
The tutorial is on now, you can subscribe now at a low cost. Send me a Whatsapp message
Re: Learn The Fundamental Of Programming Using The Zoom App. by progeek37(m): 6:14am On Jul 29, 2020
Join my tutorial today and experience a boom in your coding skills. Or you can just subscribe to my Algorithms And Data Structures class.
Also join my free coding WhatsApp group. Check my signature for contact details
Re: Learn The Fundamental Of Programming Using The Zoom App. by progeek37(m): 9:38pm On Sep 16, 2020
Join my tutorial class today and experience a leap in your coding skills -- strictly on algorithm and data structures. Send me a message on WhatsApp
Re: Learn The Fundamental Of Programming Using The Zoom App. by progeek37(m): 8:51pm On Sep 01, 2022
Message me on WhatsApp 08135683431

(1) (Reply)

Would I Go To Hell For Being A Python Programmer??? / Online C++ Compiler / Php Mailers, Webmails, Smtps For Sell Or Buy, Other Working Tools Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.